Who here seriously considering buying TRX when it dumps further? I might buy at $0.03 or $0.01 desu...

Who here seriously considering buying TRX when it dumps further? I might buy at $0.03 or $0.01 desu. I think fudders exaggerated everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's already coming back up. Buy at 500 sats while you still can.

>Buy at 500 sats while you still can.
Lol fuck no. This shit is going to dump harder until Justin tweets clarifying the situation.

>when the dead cat won’t bounce

Would you have bought confido after it dropped ?
Why would you with tron ?
Normies already put their money in and are the only ones holding and believing it's the greatest project mankind has ever made (not by knowing what it does, but just by looking at that faggot picture)

>Would you have bought confido after it dropped ?
>Why would you with tron ?
Profiles are not fake. They really partnered with Baofeng.com. Confido is an entirely different beast.

This isn’t an exit scam tho, the project is still being completed lmao

I might buy at 1 sat

Still got a moon

LOL WHY WHY IS THIS MARKET SO RETARDED A LITERALLY DEAD COIN MOONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Its okay tronfags, just keep sleeping under your rock, you dont need to know the bad news on how youre all getting screwed and how your worthless tokens are. Its out there but youre probably going to continue living in denial and not read it anyway,

Normies are the majority, face it. There will be more money in tron.

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

FUDDERS ARE GOING TO JAIL

it might go back up dude, but give me 1 good reason why it will go up other than some asian justin bieber hype tweet? That turns out to be literally nothing

Nearly sold BNB to buy this, its got more Dev and partnerships than 90% of these shitcoins

This is literally the confido team buying back tokens due to legalities to alleviate debt of investors. They posted such on their site.

That's my point
If I told you it would moon back then, would you have believed me ?

Tron is a scam, just at a bigger scale
The guy doesn't know shit about developement, he only sells an hypothetic final product that he has no clue how it would work and hope someone will do it for him

It may moon thanks to a p&d, but don't you rather invest in something solid ?

The consequences will never be the same

I expect this to bottom out at 5c, then rebound to 8 or 9c. 3c is too greedy and might never come.