All my threads about this in the last couple of weeks died after 0-2 responses...

All my threads about this in the last couple of weeks died after 0-2 responses... fuck you Veeky Forums you will never make it

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It just got pumped then dumped. Why would anyone be interested in buying your bags

Yeah those 20x bags are really fucking heavy user

been watching this for weeks. it got dumped after hitting the exchange, but it's been just as hyped as shipchain and the price isn't coming down again

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

No thanks.
>sloppy

How in the fuck dont you see this as a huge plus?
They got jew backing, this is the “next amazon“ of blockchain.

Don’t worry OP I listened got 4400 INS gona hold and see what happens, but this looks like a pretty solid project going on here.

I picked up a measly 12 on ED to see where it goes, seems to be pretty stable, might pick up a few more not sure yet good to see it on binance also.

Holy shit thats nice! Making it territory right there

Was looking at this at the ICO stage but passed because goodluck with breaching the grocery industry.

Then again, all you really need in Crypto is a half decent whitepaper, a 'revolutionary' idea, throw in blockchain and bam you have a pumped Crypto.

In that respect, I see this taking off. Any Anons who invested good luck.

Right now it's only at 2x ICO price

So do these people think that in the future, Bob the Farmer is going to load up his pickup truck and drive all over the country delivering his corn directly to people who paid in INS? Or perhaps Coke is going to drive a Semi truck around the neiborhoods delivering six packs directly to the consumer?

just boght 100k

Huyite paypah

Fake news... ICO was a little over 1 dollar a piece

>all the gains I'm missing out while waiting for my money transaction to binance

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Same OP

I wish I could see the reaction on people's faces when they were calling this shit a russian scam coin, an user even asked me to screencap him saying I was going to lose all my bags

Fuck you whoever that was you little bitch

Made $18000 today

Thanks bro, what we thinking then asking as the market stabilises around $10-15 sometime feb?

nice try retard.

>returns since ico
what website is this cmc dosnt have it does it

icodrops or something similar?

test

people are absolutely fucking retarded lol

>IT GOT DUMPED AFTER HITTING EXCHANGES

after the initial 'dump' (it was up to 15-20x) it is down to 3x over ICO and still has lots of room to grow

I tried so hard to shill this coin on Veeky Forums and in discords and nobody listened so whatever free money for me

>tfw sold at $25 and rebought at $8 to stake in my wallet for the next 6 months

this coin will do well.

What will happen to the price on binance once it hits kucoin?

probably a small dip followed by growth

>small dip
canya went 20$ then down to 5$ within a few seconds, now it's at 1.66$. Why would this only have a small dip?

this is a better coin, and for the first 6 months ICO holders are getting airdropped extra for staking in their wallets so there is incentive to hodl, leading to scarcity

if I buy now on binance, will I see it moon before the dip when it hits kucoin? Is this an easy x3?

not sure desu. long term i'm bullish on this coin but short term totally depends on irrational market behaviour