Will it moon again or should I just dump these heavy bags and try to make the money back elsewhere?

Will it moon again or should I just dump these heavy bags and try to make the money back elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ripple/@lifeisfun/ripple-it-is-not-a-cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Selling at a loss is a great idea for your future.

yes many moons buy now goy, it's still cheap.

Yes please sell all your bags so it can pump.

>make money back
Kek
When did you buy?

man i got burned on this piece of shit

I think Ripple will need months to come back, it had this insane spike. Hope you didn't buy at a very high price.

XRP always does the same ----> go 10× and then consolidate for 200 days at 5× and then again...
Do quick mafs and you will see where this gets you in a few hundred days ;)

Fucking hold, just fucking hold. Iv'e said it before I'll say it again. There was ALWAYS going to be a Ripple XRP in the cryptosphere, and there ALWAYS will be. Don't cry to anyone when you dump now and look at the graphs in two years time, when Ripples left standing.

>mfw ripple is not a cryptocurrency.

I'm in the same situation but with that retarded shitcoin Raiblocks

This is the fucken dip you pajeets stop buying at ath and buy the dips and hold.

steemit.com/ripple/@lifeisfun/ripple-it-is-not-a-cryptocurrency
kys faggot.

I bought at €1.60 and it's still shitting the bed

Here we go. Come at me bro

for it to be fud it has to not be true, that ENTIRE chart is true user.

"hAs tO bE tRuE, aLL tRuE"

you sound like a dumbass from twatter, gtfo with your shitcoin faggot.

Lmao braindeadfag

>shill ripple.
>call me braindead
try harder nigger.

Busy shilling my coin instead of repeating the same shit all day every day for retards like u

ofcourse it will moon again.

ripple is going to have to be worth $80,000,000,000 to get back to that number it was at, why don't you fucking normies UNDERSTAND MARKET CAP REEEEEEEEEE

$80,000,000,000 more*

It'll at least 1.5x in next week. I get why people hate this coin... but these jews have newsbombs ready to drop. Hate myself for owning this coin but hate money less.

Mah market cahpp

>normie
Leave. Faggot.shame on everyone for not dcalling him out.

HAHAHAHA IT'S OVER. BITCOIN WILL BE THE NWO'S CHOICE. THEY'VE ACCUMULATED ENOUGH. THE OMNI LAYER ALLOWS THEM TO CREATE ANY TOKEN THEY WANT (USDt, EURt and many other kinds of Tether). Buy OMNI and BTC NOW

Tinfoilhat alert

Hi. I'm one of the many posters of "XRP hate thread"

i told you to dump ur stoopid bankcoin bags, u didn't listen

now every new crisis sets a new low for XRP
XRP always goes down more than the others
XRP never recovers as other coins do

seriously, don't dump ur bags
please KYS

>american express

money gram worth only 700 million, ripple 70 billion market cap

Take this retard :D

>all blockchain apps must be a super special anarchy coin or they are worthless, satoshis vision mannnnn

true. but it takes a VERY long time for XRP to go down. it will go down slowly for a whole year. you can still accumulate on the way down. ;)

>muh principuls

lol normie

>50/50 chance of being correct
a stopped clock is right twice a day, you cunt.
wonder how vocal you were when it was pumping, or when it pumps next time.

fucking brainlet

what use have ripple atm? except a 40$ wallet?

ITT: poorlets who missed xrp when they could afford it

Why would you bet against the Jews? You're not going to win.

Everything bitcoin dreamt of lol

cant wail till WU, Paypal and Amazon are being announced.

My ripples are getting hard

>muh i can turn my dollar to xrp to send them to moneygram so i can have dollars back.
bitcoin is what it is; you don't need a 3rd and 4th middleman to put their nose in your money.
and we're talking about ripple not bitcoin. who gives a shit about moneygram? use paypal faggot it's the same.

Yes about paypal.. i have seen the cto of paypal and marcus treacher at a cafe ;)
3,2,1 paypal announces ripple integration ;) ;)

and by the way as you bring bitcoin.
bitcoin is a trading pair first, you need bitcoin to by your shitty fidget spinner.
and you can buy actual shit with bitcoin.
what can you do with your spinner? except put it deep in uranus?

>paypal
good goy.
berry good goy.

LOL. Isnt XRP traded mainly against FIAT?? ;) This is one of the reasons cmc excluded the korean markets so people wont see that they can buy XRP DIRECTLY WITH FIAT EVERYWHERE ;)
The illusion of importance ;) ;) ;)
Few more months and XRP steals buttcorns only usecase :)

I just want this to go to 10$

>CAPITAL smileys twatter faggotery
disregarded, pleb.

It was one week after this picture was taken ;) ;)

How quiet this thread suddenly became

Brainlet xrp haters easily get btfo.

The only 2 cryptos I've invested in are XRP and XLM, because those two seem like the only ones with real world uses.

The other cryptos seem to be driven entirely by speculative demand and not any real world uses.

Same, except of XLM, I got DGB.

Seriously, these two coins are gonna moon so hard in 2018. Check the roadmap and whitepapers. I'm surprised DGB isn't already $5+, then again the team likes to keep release dates hush hush.

>XRP mooning again
Daily reminder the devs and their banker friends still have tens of billions of this shitcoin they will happily dump on you everytime the price comes close to 2$ in the next decade.
Be safe out there, peace

Did they drop you as a baby? Moneygram moves like 600b volume daily, they need a lot of XRPs for that

>he said at 10c
>20c
>40c
>$1
>$2
>...

Yes, the great imaginary super dump that was supposed to occur at every major price point and prevent the value from every increasing above "$x". Keep moving the goal posts.

With its market cap, what is the max ripple can hit?

I imagine 5$ isnt out of the question. Honestly im holding this shit for now I got 1500 at 30 cents if it goes to 5$ ill put it in eth and put some eth into other shitcoins.

I just want the jews to pump it again

Bought at 0.26 just a K but already LMAO and will still hold that shit

Check em!

bought at 1.80 feeling good about it. its been rising over 2 dollars for days so any big news and itll spike easy again

To be honest, no one knows. Last year at this month, crypto had a $15 billion marketcap.

I too think $5 would be a reasonable price by the end of the year.

Too conservative. Think much, much bigger. It'll be close to $5 by the end of the month.

Ripple is great because its existence ensures the right people will never make it.

Veeky Forums should add some barriers to posting.
Maybe answer some basic business questions,
or complete a spreadsheet.

Why do you suspect it'll rise that much?

It'll be us d to transfer money between the world's banks. Hence the cash flow would be over $1trillion. Don't listen to the FUD, it'll happen. $10 very conservative EOY. Screencap this

>only jews should be allowed to post here so that we can insure nobody says bad things about our schemes
good idea, kike.

>Will it moon again
Not with the first by how it looks, it's going down before it starts it's bull run again

So in your mind, only jews can answer basic business questions or fill out a spreadsheet.
Maybe what they say about the goyim is right...

>The richest and most powerful people in the world are going to dump it.

As opposed to quietly accumulating it directly from Ripple and other off-exchange purchases, then when they finally have enough and have all the back-end infrastructure in place, using the exchanges to run up the price to $1000, using it as a world reserve currency and solidifing their wealth for the next 100 years. You could get rich off of this. But no.

Controlling who has access to ways of communication is tyrannical and Jews always push for more control over everyone else.

>l-leave me alone you're ju-just an antisemite
fuck off kike

So, you believe its possible for XRP to go to $1,000 and that's why you made this meme to discredit XRP = $10,000?

haha good luck, even if the banks approve, the institutions that control banks will not, and they are the slowest mf to change. 10usd 2030 is my guess

He's more meme than man now.

plz put your life saving in XRP, and when u kill urself due it in a closed room where u can´t hurt anybody else u autist faggot.

Crypto is going to see a massive pivot away from speculative bullshit chasing unicorns to functioning projects with real use cases. There's very few of those in this space and Ripple/XRP is the largest of the lot.
It's also the year it starts being picked up and used. The thing about tech and companies like ripple and products like XRP is, when proven to give a competitive advantage in a market like finance, everyone has to adopt it or die. Once one institutions starts showing huge savings, everyone needs to be onboard.

The first few announcements of Xrapid being used coinciding with the SBI trials finishing up will open the floodgates this quarter. The entire year is going to be one partnership announcement after the other. The few that do know and have genuine insider info (not us plebs) have been heavily and aggressively accumulating for well over 6 months.

The tired old Veeky Forums FUD, the emotional and hysterical twitter "OGs" attached to their first and original FOMO (BTC), they mean nothing. They can't change it and they can't stop it. Buy, accumulate and leave them behind.

I actually had a dream last night. Or more like a nightmare. Woke up drenched i cold sweat, my gf was worried and asked what was wrong. I did not dare to tell her that i dreamt that XRP had a price of 13, and bitcoin was sub 10k. I have no stake in xrp by the way, and i have no idea why I dreamt that. It was my first crypto dream

Its not impossible for it to be $1000, but $10k is unrealistic.

The meme was made for a FUD brainlet thread, here's another.

> t. guy who didn't buy in early

Your subconscious is trying to tell you something, user.
I wonder what it could be.

1. How does bitcoin have a future when it is the slowest and most expensive, and it is only a few mouseclicks to trade bitcoin for a better coin?

2. When the corporate world starts adopting XRP (10% of the world controls $500 Trillion in wealth) how can the rest of the cryptocurrencies compete?

would you look at it? It's going down fast.

I'm in a very bad situation right now as I have to unload some bags. I'm in deep red though.
The 50% dump killed me

Oops, I'm focused on the long term. Oops, I look at the price history and can see that XRP has experienced multiple 50% drops and then recovered nicely.

Oops, you were looking for a quick pump and dump and XRP hasn't worked out for you.

Literally hodl, nigga. Its been consolidating for the past couple of days.

What? Got weak hands like a babby?

What about XLM/Stellar?

It's pretty much the same thing as XRP except that it's decentralized.

Those two cryptos are what I'm banking on.

You know XLM will be used for new exchange FairX where you will be able to change directly your FIAT to buy any coin you want. With this news Coinbase could be dead.... but i don't thing so, in this case they should to upgrade the website and allowed people to invest in more alt faster and cheaper. One thing come to my mind XRP- after i read this

Aside from Coinbase, Aside from Coinbase, DFS has granted money transmitter licenses to Ripple and Circle Internet Financial and trust charters to Gemini Trust Company, founded by the Winklevoss brothers, as well as itBit Trust Company.

>
It's pretty much the same thing as XRP except that it's decentralized.

Pretty much the same thing as XRP except the richest, most powerful corporations and governments aren't going to pump $Trillions into it and use it as the next world reserve currency.

This is going back to $0.29. Your call if you want to keep holding

This is actually pretty exciting. I understand that XRP has the potential to work the same way by converting fiat to any crypto using XRP as the intermediary currency.

Read up about Interledger Protocol and Codius. Stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, currencies, futures, options, and everything else of value is going to be tokenized and XRP will be used as the reserve currency to interact with all other blockchains.

The banks who are implementing Ripple's technology have non-disclosure agreements to keep things quiet. They are building out the infrastructure and loading their bags with XRP quietly. Once they're ready, they're going to run up the price to $1000.

Not a fucking chance

It will pump once more to $5 when they announce that banks will use xrp