/XLM/ MOON MISSION GENERAL- WALL STREET BONUSES EDITION

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

coindar.org/en/event/stellar-xlm-fairx-open-beta-1985
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/952906702478864384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKENICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAK

its going to 1$ in late January. I can feel it

Day 11 after ATH:
I regret not selling it earlier

WAKEY WAKEY DIRTY LITTLE PENIS SHAPED SNAKE

Just hold it, you're going to take a loss if you sell now, before they announce something big like FairX.

Let BTC run its course first, then it's time for interstellar space missions

It's going to hit $30 EOY screen cap this

FairX better make it 10x, because a 2x is not worth wasting almost 2 weeks for

Fuck off discord shills

To the moon boys

>Fast Transaction
>Cheap cost
>Real world application

10x is nothing

Wakey Wakey Stellar Snakey

You better buy this week or you're going to regret it

Wakey wakey Stellar Snakey

Hi guys

But if the site is underwhelming, it's not going to make it moon

How do you expect XLM to moon while BTC raping everything

W-wakey s-s-snakey

XLM is the new BTC

WAAAAKE THE SNAAAAAAKEE

It's going to go up when the whole market rebounds so eat my ass

>site is underwhelming, it won't moon
Not necessarily, their main focus is on bringing forth their product successfully, rather than the marketing. Hence, they have been quite in their marketing. That's all.

post pics of your ass

maybe ill send you some doge
dogie boy

hey stellar snake, your white paper is sjw af but n-nice trajectory

I'll just leave this here...

coindar.org/en/event/stellar-xlm-fairx-open-beta-1985

>tfw only have 2k XLM
I'm going to still make it right?

You would be set for life if you had 100k lumens and hodl them till 2019

Proof link links to no proof??

I'd be shocked if XLM went above $5. Even $5 seems like a massive stretch to be honest, I think around $2 by the end of the year is more realistic

Literally wrote a 10k paycheck for my dad a week before I got into crypto. Only had enough cash left to get 3k XLM at 19 cents and didn't want to use credit. Still holding til it hits at least $1.50. I'm surprised how stable this coin has been lately

Holy shit lads
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/952906702478864384

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

whoa that big green Dildo just now

HE WE FUCKING GO LADS

did someone just buy 3 million stallars or something?

I only have 10k lumens, is that enough?

20 btc sell wall getting obliterated

MCAFUCK YOU NUGGER LOVER I SOLD ALL MT XLM JUST 3 HOURS AGO

lol why would you ever sell a A+ grade coin, no flame, don't worry you'll get another chance try FUN next time

IT'S BECAUSE OF FUCKING MCAFEE

mfw he shills this coin and everyone buys it but it goes nowere

the moon might just fucking started fellas

Im temped to sell it if that piece of trash shilled it.

It's McAfee's tweet ...

i have 13k XLM c-ccould we make it biz ?

LETS GO TO THE MOON AND BEYOND.

BASED FUCKING MC CAFFEE :DD

Oh shit
Dem trips

lmfao based shit-anti-virus man

lol already getting sold into the ground by whales. nice "moon"

Oh shit he only posted 10 minutes ago. What am I supposed to do Veeky Forums? I've got 10k XLM at 0.30. Do I just hold this for a year? I don't have extra money to play around with. How do I make even more money?

This is one of those situations where you try to hope on for the quick pump and then dump, right? No way this sustains just because of McAfee.

mc cafe cant pump and dump my precious xlm

holy shit lol

>mfw fiat hasn't transferred in time to buy more XLM

fuckin whales REEEE

Iron hands lad
Hodl it till you sell it for fiat on Fairx

mcshitaffee made it the coin of the week

It went up after the dick eater mentioned it, but so many sell orders were triggered that it just instantly went back down.

TRIPS OF TRUTH!!!

>24h high 4949
>mfw I set sell order at 5k
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sold some of my stack at the top, gonna buy at the bottom

thanks mcafee for the accumulation opportunity

the price will probably stabilize higher than previously though

This motherfucker causes a pump and dump every time he shills a coin. Everyone and their mom knows about stellar now and I don't think we need paid shill McAfee to pump it up.

Y?

market cap

You have special needs if you believe in that disproven meme

New Floor

"I can't see ETH going above $300"

Even McFaggot's tweet can not save this shitcoin from going sideway and dumping fucking kek

HAHAHA lowest followed by highest in 1 candle

Just sold my measly stack at .000506 eth with a buy point at .000501 and it keeps going up

Holy shit anons this is the most stressed I've been in my life. Even if my trade goes through I gain like 30 lumens How the fuck does ANYONE day trade

It went through. And now keeps dropping. I gained 24 lumens and nearly died of stress in the process.

go snek go

you don't unless you 90% know where the price is headed by the end of the day

The nomie-e-es moeny haven't transfered yet right ?

Nope, it is still early.
Unless Coinbase started adopting XLM for some reason

Is it really going lower than before?

The whales are holding us down,
the only way to beat them is to hodl

Damn it...ledger made it too slow to transfer to my binance and I missed the pump. I could have +1/8 my stack if I had bought back in at the current price.

It's dumping because ETH is mooning. It will tank until ETH stops mooning and then the traders buy back in at the bottom.

Based McAfee, XLM deserved a better trajectory.

Honestly everyone should be holding some xrp and xlm.

I know how biz feels about xrp but within the next few months these will probably moon again.

Look at the 4949 top an hour ago. hahahahaha

poor fag

this was for funsies. I hold 3000 xlm. Big baller. I know.

It better hit high this year. I already have 185 coins but I plan on buying twice that if not triple.

Thats what you get for having faith in a shitbag like McAfee.

fuck this shit eating nigger conman