Listen to Veeky Forums

>listen to Veeky Forums
>this happens
I swear to god Pajeets are the only ones making any money here. The rest is just pink Wojak central. UFR and CAPP saved my goddamn portfolio, else I'd be smoking a shotgun right now. Oh btw they both dipped slightly, in case you want to get on on the way up.

Buying the dip in red

You lost money on PRL? That was shilled at like 5mm market cap how high did you buy?

try holding longer thn a day

get more UFR if you can afford it's going up more soon, its getting more mainstream attention

But as much UFR while it's low biz, get ready to go Jupiter.

U F R S H I L L I N G P N D G R O U P
5 Shillpoints have been added to your balance

This.
ffs this shill group is annoying af. But it is a decent project, these idiots aren't helping

That sweet green will come to you, but only if you buy that sweet fiery red

user, stop falling for the fucking discord group shilling and listen to me

you need to be in one of these coins, pick whichever you like most and hold long term:
NEO
ETH
RLC
0x
BLOCK
ANT

>b-but UFR is a shitcoin shilled by pajeets
shitcoins don't recover after such dips

You realize that PND Groups dont shill, they just all buy at the same time? A legit PND wouldnt be this slow/bad.
Upfiring would've already crashed.

New exchange coming this week, along with alpha release right around the corner. Im comfy as fuck with UFR right now

Your best chance to buy in is right now desu, we have been consolidating for a couple of days and are ready to take of

you know times are bad when your portfolio is saved by a total scamcoin like UFR

Ok Durgeesh, tell me how UFR is a scamcoin.

Why didn't you listen....... you guys could have bought this at 0.60..... its at 1.30 now and steadily rising again after a dip.

A new exchange is being added
The alpha is coming
24.000.000 supply and a market cap of just 22 mil.
You do know what that means right when this takes off????

Lambo land here we come !!!!!

>6482639
In what way is it a scamcoin sir?

Damn OP you bought every shilled coin possible. I'm surprised you don't have any of that bazinga coin shit that was going around last week.

Shh im trying to buy more