Anyone else sell everything at 30% loss and go all in Ethereum? We are the only ones that will survive

Anyone else sell everything at 30% loss and go all in Ethereum? We are the only ones that will survive

>selling at a loss

Never. Don't care if I have to wait weeks or even months, I'm not selling shit with a loss.

This

DBC here
lost 50% over the course of 2 JUST's then all-in'd on ethereum just so I could forget about the shitcoins and never look back

ETH is the only coin that exists currently that will continue existing in 3 years

Why not? You could just put the money into something that goes up instead of watching your shitcoin die and therefore make more money.

ETH IS OUR ONLY HOPE EVERYHING ELSE IS A SCAM

Selling at a loss is the most soy thing you can do. You HODL LIKE A MAN DAMN IT

i sold at a loss yesterday and timed the dip perfectly and bought back in much lower. i made a slick play, upped my overall coin count and i'm already back in the green. it's not always so black and white nigger

Not sold at a loss because I'm not a faggot retard but yeah I'm accumulating ETH too

yep, did that last week. i felt a disturbance in the force.

30%? try 80%

IF YOU ARE NOT HOLDING ETHEREUM YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THE WEEK

ETH main purpose is to create shitcoins. If shitcoins are worthless, then ETH is as well.

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING WORTHLESS TRASH, ABOUT TIME WE TELL THE TRUTH BIZ ITS ALL HORSE SHIT

-30%? what are you investing? Bazinga coin?

Balls deep in NEO here. Bullrun for me

ETH will be below 0.05 BTC in no time. Literally one of the worst possible buys rn

I'm down 75% thanks to MTL. I don't think the coin will ever recover

Fuck I hate the Jewish cunts that made Metal. THEY SCREWED ME

Same. Never sold at loss so far. Worst was fuel which was -90% but ended +200% before I sold. Now I have -70% DBC and CAN bags but I'm not fucking selling

tell that to the litecoin losers lmao

This. Refusing to sell at a loss is only rational if you know the coin is going to climb back and the opportunity cost of waiting isn't too much. Holding on to coin because >muh principal is ultimate brainletism

>selling at a loss

You’re never gonna make it

What's even the point? Even if your shitcoin moons, when BTC dies and Eth loses all steam and crashes, all shitcoins will still be worthless even if surging 5000% up now. They're all tied to those two fucking shitcoins

>buy into `thing going up`
>it hits ATH and crashes down
>the thing you sold starts going up

This is what they did right before the great Depression.
Nobody survived

Can’t you faggots stop selling. There’s no need to sell

JUST BUY COINS THAT GO UP INSTEAD OF DOWN

Just sold 100k

Yeah fuck this shit, I bought exactly the day before the 50% drop

Check'd