Bnty dip boys. Time to get in and ride these gains during these ugly times

Bnty dip boys. Time to get in and ride these gains during these ugly times.

BLONDIE...YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE? YOU'RE A AHHHH AHHHHH.

This hurts because I'm holding. Should have sold at $0.8 and bought now again.

Hopefully you break even. Dont get greedy

I bought at $0.13, but it wouldn't make sense to sell now.

Bought a bit later than you at like 15ct. Really thought that the small correction right after the moon was gonna be it. Then it just slowly bled and bled with all the others...

I’m still holding all my bags. Is it going to continue to bleed out? I honestly have no sense of what is going to happen with kucoin from this point. Based on current patterns its been rising a bit all day then crashes to new lows overnight. Is there any reason to think this wont happen again tomorrow? Should i sell and buy back in during next crash?

BNTY will by $5 by feb.

>guys I'm worried
>my whole lunch money is in this
>please look into the future and tell me the price to ease my worries

$5 by feb or I eat my own dick on CNN

no it won't. it won't reach new exchanges and kuckwhales will continue to manipulate it and keep it low. there's literally no reason for it to not bleed the fuck out to 100 sats right now and stay there until April.

if it hit 5 bucks by feb i'd be comfy as fuck with my $50K gain off dumping $1K into this coin but it's not happening kiddo. maybe eoy.

I'd say $1 is a good end of month target.

why? why would it pump at all with no news and no new exchanges? it will just stay like this for months man.

this whale is going to be set for life off a single coin from all of you fags dumping bags this low. makes no sense to sell at this point.

it did it at 15c all the way to 90c on no news/exchanges

At the very least, the alpha in 30 days will breathe life into it.
But I am sure this thing will start irrationally (maybe all Kucoin listings will) pumping within a week or two back to its ATH.

It's an innovative project with an already working platform. Low market cap and very undervalued coin. I'm losing money atm but I've got IRON HANDS on this one.

wrong, the rumor was binance, that's what started the initial pump, not to mention this was pre-whales fucking every kucoin alt. different scenario now.

i think you're right about the alpha but no clue what will happen before

ok mr.whale make sure u dump on us before 0.40 like u did 10 min ago

This'll pump hard don't worry guys

there was no rumor about binance, the team made it stupid fucking clear that Binance was giving them the runaround. second, this was NOT pre-whale, I literally experienced the whale fucking BNTY over the first time when he held us at 15c-18c for a week straight. get your fucking facts straight lol. this is literally the same exact scenario

This ride is over. Down another 5 cents just since OP started the thread.