Daily reminder that Veeky Forums does not deserve OMG and the profits that it will yield

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums does not deserve OMG and the profits that it will yield.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/952918726474477569
mainichi.jp/articles/20180114/k00/00m/020/098000c
ethresear.ch/t/minimal-viable-plasma/426
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913393065754222594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have 150 omg will I make it??!??

That's 15K minimum in the next 3 months, you'll make it.

Have a 1k stack

What will be my dividends? When?

Completely decided by the network, however as of now it looks like 60B minimum will be flowing through the network, returns will be lucrative enough to stake.

>The lies we tell ourselves

I don't want to hold this shitty skateboard coin anymore

Why? Because you bought at 28 and not when it was $6-7 for several months?

I bought at $11 which was 240k sats back then and it was not worth it

I'm about to invest $10000 at 3x leverage. Try to talk me out of it.

250$ eoy 2018 minimum

buy spot instead

Enjoy being rich

I have 13k omg can confirm Nubiz doesn't deserve these gains

the utter state of this post

850 OMG @ $3 here

when should i take profits? i'm waiting til at least Aug to avoid superburger taxes. and then what should i do with the profits? i'm not used to having value :3

quit asking biz for advice we're all retarded

this

Don’t you dare sell. I bought at $6 and now have more money than I’ve ever had at a single point in my entire life.

same. and now i'm realizing 6 figures won't be enough security for me. i'll still need to make more money eventually :(

Veeky Forums does not deserve OMG.

Damn

Looks like xlm bruh

Might as well wait. Look at all the faggots that sold ant shares. Diversify your portfolio, I’m holding 40% long term alts 40% short term alts and 20% eth/btc

Been holding since $5 but god every ANS pump puts another dagger in me

It was suppose to moon prior but eth And btc had concurrent runs for a week and people sold off. Sad

dont u fucking dare

how much should i hold to make it?

lol you commented these things 40 seconds apart......

twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/952918726474477569

mainichi.jp/articles/20180114/k00/00m/020/098000c

Personally, I believe price has been suppressed by VC firms and other big players. If they are involved in the digital currencies MUFG and Mizuho then this shit is going lunar.

Should i sell NEO for OMG?

Keep both

I only own 2 neo kek.

Why would MUFG use Omise and not their own shit?

do some research before you comment, you clearly have no idea what OMG even does

I just know that it's a shitcoin that you got conned into buying by skateboard man

don't do it on leverage

Your ignorance and inability to do basic research is why you will always stay poor.

Sorry brainlet.

The only one staying poor is you, thailand scamcoin bagholder

Maybe you can afford a skateboard to do sick flips on when all is said and done

DONT SHILL MY PRECIOUS OMG HOMO-OP I WANT A HEALTHY UPWARDS TRAJECTORY REEEEEEEEE

Nice jokes but that has nothing to do with the reality of the project. Obviously understanding simple logic and reason is already beyond your tiny brain.

what "own shit", why do you think they're investing in omise?

Idiots on biz like coins sub 1 cent, they won't buy something that's 23 dollars. lol

>We have PLASMA on our side! Million transactions per second!!
The person who fucking wrote the plasma whitepaper isn't even actively working for Omise. They're currently looking for someone to implement it (good luck w that)

Vlad Zamfir criticized plasma saying he thought of something similar earlier but thought it unfeasible.

Your skateboardcoin is resting on the hopes and dreams of a Japanese man who thinks everything will be fine cause he hung out with Vitalik.

Stop fudding.

5000 at 80 cents here, waiting until 700

Is this picture supposed to debunk anything?
>All right served
Wow, I sure trust these people to unbank the banked

ethresear.ch/t/minimal-viable-plasma/426

Does your butt hurt, user?

>Vlad Zamfir criticized plasma saying he thought of something similar earlier but thought it unfeasible.
oh wow, shut it all down.

Not as much as the bags you're holding
Full of holes; if you actually read the thread (not like you could understand it), you would see it's getting picked apart. Plasma is nowhere near ready for implementation at a minimum level let alone where Omise want it

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913393065754222594
Blah blah blah, stay poor faggot.

>not buying xlm

>Some clarification: OmiseGO is building the OMG network, which was specifically written for Plasma (by first author of Plasma, and OMG advisor, Joseph Poon). We are of course working to implement Plasma, and not just as a PoC, but for real-world production use.
Our expectation is there will be dozens, if not hundreds, of Plasma chains within a few years (including those used by future ICO projects). Plasma has many uses, and we expect scaling to happen along these lines until base-layer sharding is ready and at scale.
>Our use for Plasma remains: to build the decentralized exchange Plasma-chain according to Joseph's OMG design: as a 100% public, single-point-of-execution, currency-agnostic, massively-scalable, cross-chain-compatible and fully on-chain DEX, rooted in the Ethereum mainnet, that can support all the world's currencies plus crypto for >1B users simultaneously.
>More than enough funds have already been raised to build the OMG network, and everyone is welcome to use it for whatever they like (it will be a free and open network, no less free than Bitcoin or Ethereum). Everyone is more than welcome to help contribute to Plasma development too. Drop us a message if you want to get involved!

>Loadmap
You're investing in a jap who keeps saying "plasma coming soon" and can't even spell roadmap

He's literally the japanese justin sun. You're about to get TRX'd buddy

I'm investing in money skeleton, poon, and that jap. It's going to be the first coin to be built around and utilize plasma. If you're too much of a mong to realize how much fomo there will be, well, you're far gone and delusional. Probably sold OMG when it was sub a dollar.

only idiots dont see the value in this coin, selling now is like selling ETH at 25$

just be patient until June, thats all you need to do

Jun is Japanese rofl stupid faggot

Rememeber when ETH was floating around $50-35 for a few months. How many weak hands did that shake out?

Did you see all those antshares threads about selling when it went from like 7 to 4?

The FOMO was back when vitalik shilled it. Now you're left with bags until skateboard and his Thailand crew somehow implement something that is the ultimate DEX based on technology that was theorized and then abandoned by its creator

Joseph Poon created Plasma
He also co-authored lightning network
LN is dead in the water years later
Plasma is going to be _________

Stupid fucks

You have two tech based investments with omg with plasma from eth and it’s network based on eth. Not to mention future ICOs and price increase from use which they already have a market to utilize. Sounds pretty dumb to not get in early

Vitalik called plasma a buzzword and said it probably wont work lmfao

Haha I left the thread and just came back.

I sure triggered you lmao.

This just proves how emotional brainlets like you will fail to get anywhere in life.

the same type of idiots like you will comeback in 6 months when the price will be 250$ and still call it a scam when it will dip 5%

Well he's writing it lol, I don't doubt money skeleton. He has passion for ETH to change the world and is an advisor for OMG. I don't care, I'm going to take the "risk" if you can even call it that.

OMG is fantastic, but biz is busy chasing pump/dump shitcoins. Half my portfolio is omg, rest is sumo and stratis. plus some threwn into ico's that aren't traded yet.

>Joseph Poon
Nice, just bought 100k

Idiots on biz like coins in the top 200 on CMC , they wont buy something that will make them real money. lol

>Hurr what's diversifying a portfolio
Have fun bleeding

Lol, sorry. Invest in projects with actual products, not promises.

Made some money though off the skateboard hype...thanks.

Good for you bb

Stay poor, retard

Nice OMG shilling overhere. I'm getting aboard of the rocket. To the mofomoon

I'll be honest, it won't see price action for a couple of weeks. But it's been holding up with btc and eth and did a x2 last month and nobody realized it. I always say diversify, keep some coins for longterm, shorterm, and blue chips.

I-it will go back up r-right??

$30 EOM, $300 EOY.

Buy, sit back, relax.

1 OMG = 1 money printer

i'm one of those faggots, too

my n-word. you'll make it. i won't hit a million unless i trade the shit out of my stack, which i don't want to do.

you realize Vlad Zamfir literally fucking advises OMG right?