Anyone else have majority investment in XLM, just hodling, waiting for our day to come?

Anyone else have majority investment in XLM, just hodling, waiting for our day to come?

WEST COAST IS AWAKE

PUMP IT

I'm with you OP

This coin is a bust. The owner plans to distribute as many Lumens to as many people as possible for free.

Yep 50% in

hodling 31k will I make it?

Yeah sure. We're having a comparatively nice volume already. Won't be long before the whale gets eaten. Wonder if we'll have to wait for FairX or what though until that.

I DO PLEASE GO UP I ONLY NEED 3K MORE PLEASE GO UP I AM 60% IN

how does margin trading work? is it some kind of lending platform? any source/video with info?

Probably, but you'll have to hold it for quite some time. So far there's nothing on the horizon that would threaten future XLM domination.

How high can it go ? Market cap is already 11 billion

Well, im HOPING like $1.25 a coin. But idk. I'll probably sell 50% next time it reaches .95 cents

Its all relative. The whole crypto mcap will go up this year.

I can see it easily pulling off a 10x in the mid term. Consider that BTC and XRP were both 100b+. BTC has very limited use, XRP is only speculation. XLM is usable as a currency right now, it's also a trading and ICO platform, and they're actually working to expand to the real world. I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the next world currency, if anything.

I seriously think this is our chance to legitimize crypto. The other projects aren't good enough to really challenge fiat in developed countries.

Should I go in now?

>I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the next world currency, if anything.

lmao

You have no vision, friend. The idea of crypto is solid, but currently we have coins that are suboptimal as currency. Who really wants to trade usability for decentralization in a civilized country?

XLM is quick, it's near-free, it allows trading of physical assets, it allows microtransactions, and real ownership of your assets. It's also actually being integrated into the real world. What other crypto does that?

It will make sure not to sell boi,
that's the only way to beat the whales

Kek this. I took enough profits at 0.7$ to sit on my remaining healthy stack even if it goes to zero until the whales release it. My grip is only gonna be second to linkies.

I'm partially in that boat.

To be honest, most of my stack is in things that have performed better (REQ, DBC, UFR, etc.) but I still have a lot of faith in XLM.

Any day now, OP. We'll get what's coming to us.

>shitcoin of the week
>excited because I hold this
>pumped for exactly 1 second

Im holding 6k
However, look at the max supply (billions?) There's no way this Could ever rise above $2 right?

my dude crypto wont be used as currency and this bubble will pop, it will take a few years though but it will

this is also coming from an xlm bagholder

Where do you see this going? 10bn marketcap. 20? 50? I am not saying it's bad hold but anything more than 30% seems naive to me. I could be wrong.

>going all in
>smugfrogplushtoy.webm

maybe in the first hype or so. I hope we will see something similar to ripple, maybe it will jump up there being all hyped up and as it bears, it stagnates again

Anyone going to participate in Mobius ICO?

Like I said, no vision. I don't have faith in most cryptos but what about the things I just listed sounded bad to you? XLM actually is a step up from fiat, unlike most other cryptos. It's not even trying to replace fiat, but it will co-exist. This has a lot more potential than being used just by a bunch of enthusiasts. For example third-worlders will probably find it to be a game changer.

50b could be a possibility EOY, but it could also be 2b or 500b. Impossible to know.

4k holder since .09c
EOY predictions? Im trying to pay off school.

I don't know if you guys have tried moving around lumens, from your exchange wallet, but it's actually really freaking fast. I moved 10k from my stellar wallet back to binance to catch the mcafee pump and it arrived in less than a minute. I was able to catch the pump and buy back in at the bottom in less than an hour. You would never be able to do that with bitcoin OR litecoin.

Stellar has legs like Usain Bolt.

someone market bought a shit load of lumens on bittrex

Why would anyone do that? They must have been in a hurry to catch mcafee's shill.

Yeah exactly. The rest of the crypto can go to zero but I don't see XLM staying below 1$ in the long run. Buying now for cheap is like as guaranteed profit as can be. It was more guaranteed when I bought at 0.2$ though, but still don't see the run ending.

>again
what interface is this btw?

I'm kinda sick of these interfaces, so I am making my own right now kek

McFaggot's tweet.

XLM has a lot of potential. I dont get it why people arent seeing it. Such an easy way to make money with the FairX release soon.

I remember the XLM team releasing a statement last month saying to not buy XLM over 10 cents, so I'm just going to listen to them.

I invest equal parts in to everything I invest in, Half an ether. When I get more money and have all the coins I want ill step that up to 1 ether.

tradingview.com

doh!
>I need to start to sleep more

trustless shit. cardano is where it's at for scaling technology. Otherwise might as well just hold eth.

Link?

fud fud fud

I honestly just don't see governments/normal people actually setting up a wallet to send over crypto currency while they can still have bills in their pocket that they've been using forever. I'm all for this coin though, please don't think I'm FUDing here

Vitalik thinks ether shouldn't be worth more than 4 dollars.

And Vitalik thinks ether shouldn't be worth more than 4 dollars.

20k private reporting, need a pump

Noob question, when selling and buying XLM do you trade for BTC or Eth ?

U bought xlm ath? Lol nice buy high sell low

>this stupid thread about this dumbass project again
it's not just pajeets, is it....

Haha it's not FUD, but it was a temporary stop buy they released because of market manipulation. I don't have it saved but it was in an email for Stellar peoples. I wanted to rustle your jimmies, but they did say that when it was pre 10 cents. :D

nah lol bought in at 0,28 c lmao stay mad

30k XLM here. I totally believe in the product and the team supporting it. It’s extremely hard watching other coins go up while I’m waiting for Stellar to do its thing.

If we can just hit $1.5 I’d be absolutely satisfied.

How is that holding bags then? You're meming very hard right now lad

BECAUSE I JUST WANT THIS COIN TO SKYROCKET AND HAVE MONEY AND EVERY COIN GOES UP BY 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% AND THIS COIN JUST SITS THERE AND NO I WONT SELL MY FUCKING LUMIES BECAUSE I HAVE IRON HANDS BUT I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED

>could have already doubled your money in other coins and bought back into XLM
>iron hands
more like brown underwear

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE SAFER COINS AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO ACTIVELY MANAGE MY COINS PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY SNAKE GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY

margin is just leverage. Completely stupid in a market like cryptos