If I buy right now I'm going to be dumped on like a clean street in New Delhi, aren't I?

If I buy right now I'm going to be dumped on like a clean street in New Delhi, aren't I?

catch the next dip and forget about it for a month.

free money basically.

Yep. it will probably drop 40% in the next week. Screencap this. Buying after the moon of an announcement is retarded.

Screen capin' all these pajeet posts for a hearty laugh next week

Yeah, this actually gets a whole lot easier if you don't make obviously retarded moves like that.

NEO being over 200 defeats the purpose of the coin. DYOR

Neo being under 250 defeats the whole purpose of this Project dyor

Buy NEO tokens instead. When NEO dumps, where do you think the money is going to flow into? I have some DBC and QLC.

Why did all the alts increase so much in the last month?

Wanted to buy Ripple and Nem for a 3 months investment....

buying now is pretty fucking crazy user, if you are loosing your mind maybe buy a handful, but don't get fucking stupid.

Extremely likely it will dip 30-40%.

never buy into a ATH...

they have clean streets?

Lol 40%? To what 90$? Are you people retarded or its just me?

>tfw dumped my bags when it dipped hard a few months ago
Never again

It "dipped" to $150 this morning, and I didn't fucking buy. FOMO is really right now, but I will buy at the next correction.

This is like eth on steroids with half the supply. Don’t let the retards fool you.

180$ is still very cheap. Easily 1500$ eoy

good on you for being cautious user but this is no shitcoin. id set your entry target for around $150

everyone saying itll dip to 40% after moon obviously are trx and xvg marines that bought them at ath well this is neo and neo is only stable coin in this bear market.. all other alts after a moon crash last 2 moons neo had it dropped only 10 bucks from ath lol if you get in neo before 200 your making a steal.. NEO WILL REPLACE ETH BY EOY SCREENSHOT THIS!

Defeats the purpose? Please enlighten us.

It's just some autistic poster that posts that in every thread.

Screencap this

3=================NEO()D

>25000$ to deploy a contract
>neo council owns half of the coins

ltc did that then took off. Check ltc december charts

Oh wait it's 43000$ now, kek.

pump chasers unite

I just bought NEO at 200$ (I paid a premium because I wanted them now) surely it will go to 2000 before EOM

Are you noNEOs fudding cause you're mad, because you're sad, or because you're bad?

>This is like eth on steroids with half the supply.
perfect description

Yoy know the price of deploying a contract will be adjusted right, RIGHT? It wont be 500GAS forever

Proofs?

anyone done some TA? I have a target of around 250 for this run.

sure looks like it

never buy the top

assume you weren't there in july when eth went from 435 to 165?
k

My meme rectangles over cloud bouncing SMA fibonacci triangles shows me $350. kys user

My guess the whale's will dump on the second of February, after they get the free gas!

NEO doesn't really dump much.

It'll drop maybe 10% then continue to moon

lost 30% of my earnings in LINK, should I buy now Neo to recover a little or should I let this one go?

Its like a magnet to that resistance line though, I think it's gonna break out

Yeah dude don't FOMO. I'm trying to get in too

honestly dont wait for a dip just get in

the fact that neo had basically zero decline during the dip is a huge signal of whats to come.

this is the strongest hold in crypto right now.

Checked and noted

Yep. Never FOMO into ATH.
9/10 you'll get dumped on.

I'm actually planning on getting into Neo not as an investment, but just to safeguard part of my portfolio since it seems to be the most stable coin (i.e more resistant to dips) out of everything.