Should i stay in? will this actually be worth something?

should i stay in? will this actually be worth something?

Yea the passive income on setting up a node with this is going to be ridiculous come EOY

Yup. A fiat/crypto gateway. This will be a top100 coin soon

bought 10k not looking at PFR price for a few months.

>tfw sold near the top and bought the CRED dip
who here /chad/

Who the fuck just panic sold at .0002? Lol

haha what an idiot

hahahaha

So much potential....strong BUY

If you want those 10k coins, now's a really good time to accumulate.

No its a fucking shit coin and I bought it which means its destined for failure.

I took out my investment. Will hold till death.

only 1200 PFR here, will i make it?

Hold. If exchange works and get any sort of decent traffic running a node will print money. You get 1% of whatever crypto changes hand.

1300 here. We'll make it.

Dont worry about the dip delta/blockfolio just go off latest trade so if some retard dumps everything for cheap it shows as a loss

once the trust node information is officially released, this pile of shit is going to moon so hard

if you aren't trying to get 10k of this shitter you're retarded

how much you need for a node

10k coins

Nice, had to check my wallet b/c I couldn't remember if I bought this when I saw it at $3m mcap, luckily I bought 20k.

I wish I could do the same thing but sadly I can't even afford 10k. Best of luck to you though, I hope it brings you big gains

no way in hell am i using etherdelta

It's not even hard if half your brain is functioning

How dare you doubting this big boy. You don't deserve it.

Just don't be greedy on the gas and it won't fuck up

That's what the normies are thinking too, get in before they do, ED's shittiness is both a bad and great thing.

This coin is going to dump so fucking hard when it hits an exchange. Just look at these whales. Most people here don't even have enough for a trust node by the looks of it.

Pro tip, the smallest sliver is 100,000 PFR

I tossed an extra Eth into this when everyone was panic selling and caught the knife at .00016. Now you guys are making me want to increase my 6k to 10k. I didn't know about nodes yet when I bought in. I may have to unload some REQ to increase...

trust node will have a passive income of $600/month if this shit lifts off the ground

Why wouldn't they just set up a shitload of nodes for free money?

The last thread claimed it was $1200. I'll have to research it some more.

When is this supposed to happen?

I’m a brainlet, can someone link me to learn how to set up a PFR node? I got 11k pfr when it was $.03

It all depends on the volume of the exchange. The $1200 calculation was based on the same volume as localbitcoins.com if Im not mistaken.

How much PFR for a node?

The devs are gonna release more info about nodes this week.

1200 was based on 25000 coins node will 10k and therefore 500-600

bought only 2k at 5c. should i kill myself?

Shill me on this node income. I can't understand the whitepaper for it

lol what, the amount of passive income these people are gonna get is ridiculous

I honestly don't see this ever getting a fraction of localbitcoins' volume, let alone half of it. I hope I'm wrong.

When Binance came around I only saw myself using it for NEO because Bittrex wasn't generating Gas, it was still a shady chink exchange for a while until people liked how it worked and now it's getting a majority of volume with most coins. If the product is half decent and people like it it will be used, especially if you can buy coins with FIAT like they're planning
>if people will use etherdelta, the most retarded exchange in history, they will use this

$250 for a trust node, 10k PFR for an escrow node

This is just a worse version of REQ, you should probably just get req instead since its in a bit of a slump now

John Pomelov:

"Hello, everyone! Today we updated our platform (along with GitHub as well).
This update includes:
- an advanced notification system (still in development);
- a system of filtration and searching for sell/buy orders (it is available on our main page);
- we have added an ERC-20 token for tests (OMG);
- we have started releasing the nodes (we have a delay but soon the work will be finished);
- code refactoring;
- a page “about” has been updated, tomorrow it will be improved."

Development work is coming along thick and fast.

And one of the best things about nodes is that you get a share of ALL tokens and coins through the system, so it builds up a diversified portfolio of hundreds of coins all on its own as passive income, all of which could moon.

One of my best holds by far.

where was this posted user?

He just posted it in the PayFair announcements telegram

Payfair telegram group. It's very active. Devs are active on there too.