What the actual fuck...this is the block chain development leader for chase bank....what were they thinking...

What the actual fuck...this is the block chain development leader for chase bank....what were they thinking? is this really the current state of females in crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/coindesk-most-influential-2017-9-amber-baldet/
twitter.com/Hotkatchina
youtube.com/watch?v=osgwPFDZP-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she gives good head, what more do you want?

She's just the public face and the real brains behind her is a team of thousands of people with the real responsibility.

i'd let her smash my patriarchy if you know what im sayin

>smashing the patriarchy
dropped

>interests:smashing the patriarchy
has purple hair......checks out

10/10 wife would gladly be cucked by.

thats not a good look for chase desu, im about to go close my account right now

worse angle

Not her specifically but its nice how Chase is so cool with crypto. I left 5/3 after they kept dicking me around for coinbase purchases.

coindesk.com/coindesk-most-influential-2017-9-amber-baldet/

this article basically states this chick is a walking contradiction.... she pretty much wants to project a "cypherpunk" image but really is just a corporate cunt, her role model is the women from chase who was behind the credit swap scam that is contributed as the cause of the 2008 housing crisis

dont me wrong shes got some DSLs but 10/10 would let her suck my cock but thats about it

HAHAHAHHA.
This is the power of the powers that be. Thank god they are digging their own graves, women can't crypto.

>cd blockchain
>cd..
>cd..
>cd..
>cd..
>ls
>cd blockchain
>cd..
>cd

>#icodewithamber

I'm sure you are in a good position to criticize the employment of somebody just looking at their minibiography.

Imagine those thick lips suckling your cock and those big brown eyes looking up at you, as she quietly tells you the next big crypto move by JP, guaranteeing you a 10x. Oh god

>what?

lol, just those few key words speak alot about her, feel free to go read the article I also posted, and do your own research dipshit

Dead eyes. Dead soul.

jews are behind feminism

banks hire feminists

shut it down goys

>where’s t shirt with tor emblem
>works for JP Morgan

you dont go into investment banking to change the world

quite sure its a dude. Look at the fkn man hands and massive skull.
Glad we got Trump and Putin. Hitler is missing to keep the world in check, however.

oh god, id blast my gains down her throat in a heart beat

"...what were they thinking? Is this really the current state of females in crypto?" The socially crippled white boy stopped typing.

Thumbing Blockfolio, he wrinkled his nose. Down again. Another 15% turned to vapor.

Lambo land seemed further away than ever, and so was that new hifi 8K entertainment system he promised himself if he ever hit the $50K mark in crypto.

Just $50K. Yeah, that's it. Then he'd have the next best thing to living out his interracial cuckold perversions in meatspace shrieking on the screen in front of him.

Just $50K. Then he wouldn't have to think about wiping out the last $3000 on the loan for his shitty used car. And maybe dad wouldn't squint at him next Thanksgiving, lighting another cigar, avoiding any and all discussion of jobs with the son who'd already taken three four figure loans and never paid him back.

Just $50K...it wouldn't happen today. But there was good news.

The microwave dinged. His taquitos were done.

In the background, Trump's voice echoed on the radio, vigorously denouncing the latest poll showing his approval crashing to a new all time low. The white boy smiled.

November would be another massacre for those dirty Democrats and feminists, wouldn't it?

Surely, /pol/ was always right.

And Veeky Forums, too.

But the backlash was coming. Crypto would die by the Big Blue Wave and ball crushing regulation over the next two years. One more dagger aimed at the rich between impeachment and passing the nation's first hate speech laws.

The socially crippled white boy didn't know his days on Veeky Forums were numbered. He didn't know all his gains would be gone and he'd be deeper in debt than ever, biting his tongue raw as his whip-tongued latina boss ordered another weekend of overtime.

The white boy shut-in didn't know that he was literally living the best days of his life. Tragic. Soon gambling funny money would be the same painful nostalgia as the days before punching sexist skinheads silent became a national past-time.

exactly, it just goes to show you how people try so hard these days to project a false image....

twitter.com/Hotkatchina i like this girl better

this chick does so much cocaine i can just tell

meanwhile Hillary is sitting in guantanamo bay, and trump still has 3 years so we wont have hate speach laws in at least that amount of time....also i bake my tendies in the the oven and dont even fuck with taquitos dumbass

>research
You got worked over a woman and you made a thread. Now you suggest that I should research her. I'm sorry I commented in this thread.

UNDERRATED

no im just saying if you cant tell enough about her through the purple hair, smash the patriarchy and world domination interests, and Tor tshirt then you are hopeless and should kys

kek

she still sex tho
youtube.com/watch?v=osgwPFDZP-E

The sad thing is that some guy will end up doing all of her work, while she gets double his salary. I know how things work, since I have been working in IT for many years.

Zooko fucks her

that's why.

I was wondering what the fuck you were trying to get at and then I saw the bottom hashtag. Kek'd

Look at those dead eyes. That is a woman who has seen far too much cock in her time.