How do we stop crypto currencies? This is fucking bullshit

How do we stop crypto currencies? This is fucking bullshit.

no coin faggot

Filthy nocoiner. Stop playing fucking video games you faggot!

>Nvidia
>Mining

Every website you connect to, connects to a bunch of other sites, each of these sites also connect to another bunch of sites. In the web of connections, your bandwidth is bitcoin mining.

Spotted the salty nocoiner.

>vga protection plan?
i am a faggot please charge me more for my worthless graphics card that will be superseded in 6 months despite you paying top dollar because we have gamed the market with amd you sad cocksucker by my over priced garbage you loser?

>How do we stop crypto currencies?
You can't

> wahh why do I have to pay so much for the flagship product from one of the world's top card manufacturers

Remember when Blu-Ray players were >1k? Also this has nothing to do with crypto.

The retail price of a GTX 1080 Ti is $700. In middle of last year, they were going for $700-$800. Price inflated now by over 100% due to miners buying out a lot of GPUs. This is fact.

if i had put my gaming PC fund into crypto last year, instead of a fucking $2k PC, id be a millionaire

dont buy it OP

the free market will fix it

Unironically, it will. Eventually not even chink miners will be able to buy GPUs, so alternatives will become available (like viable CPU mining, ASICs etc).

lmao

>the free market will fix gpus being so expensive by providing alternatives

the problem is that for things other than fucking crypto mining you need a fucking GEE PEE YOU

lol

Fuck your gaymes m8

>ASICs are better suited for mining
Gee I wonder how the proliferation of mining alternatives will be good for PC gamers

nobody uses jewvidia to mine they just milk their retarded customers again.

anyone who buys a nvidia is seriously retarded

holy fuck. she is perfect.

Oh I'm sorry, I don't buy AMD because I don't enjoy my PC sounding like it's going to achieve liftoff while booting.
I also don't enjoy clearing any pets and flammables from the back of my pc before I launch a game.
>t. poorfag

>tfw built NVIDIA gaming rig few years ago with 2 980s
>tfw can't mine

look up whattomine you fucking idiots

How do get governments to ban video games, these GPU prices are ridiculous.

just mine a little faggot