Been at Crypto since September

>Been at Crypto since September
>Only managed to 2x my money

Who else /loserbrainlet/ here?

HOW!

Blockfolio. Post it now.

humblebrag

doubled your satoshis or your $usd?

Literally impossible unless you did it on purpose.

wtf how

i did x3 in two weeks wtf

>Poor trade decisions
>Listening to Veeky Forums shilling
>Not buying things that were extremely cheap months ago (compared to now) and thinking they were too expensive/would go back down
>Selling too early on moon missions [Bought NEO @ 330k sats and sold @ 500k

etc.

2x since September isn't really humblebrag

0.5x since December
Fuck me someone guide me to the Lambo

Stop buying over priced coins, get in on projects when they're quite dirt cheap and let the money stay there. Requires a bit balls, don't day trade. Here is a good shill TIOTOUR on EtherDelta. Literally free X10 money if you're balsy enough to get in now. 450k supply price is less than $0.3

Stick with it we are all gonna make it.

lmao I've 3x my money and only got in at the end of November

if you're bad at trading, stick everything in something safe like NEO and leave it for the rest of the year.

optional: set aside a moon mission chunk and put it in good bets like BAT, OMG, QTUM, REQ, etc.

keep your head up bro

reminder that even the luckiest normies are making 5% a year if they can afford to save at all

Just started out, got Exodus and btc. Need a better site or exchange that you can crypto with usd and transfer. No cuckbase, gdax, or site like that. Only spending maybe 200-300 a month. I'm definitely looking for dirt cheap coins that have major potential. CVC and OMG are where I'm going into.

*Exchange with least amount of fees and can transfer. Using Changelly perhaps for next purchase tomorrow.

Did you get into my ico at all? That doesn't seem natural.

You'll only probably go from 1 to 1.4 with OMG . If you want to go from investing $100 to caashing out 10,000grand you need to walk away from the top 100 coins. I mentioned a coin earlier check them out. You're welcome

I'm assuming you're the founder of TIOTOUR...

iktf

>started crypto in september
>bought coss when it got PnD at 26 cents, buy some more at 10 cents
>it fell to 5 and i held
>sold at 30 cents
>mfw it moons a week later
>mfw barely made 2x

>TIOTOUR
>whole team jewish or gook
nty

Don't feel sad
>Bought trx at 1.8 cent sold at 3.6 cent

LMAO a crypto for fucking tour guides?

Dwelling on money not earned isnt healthy and taking advice from this board is a no go but it can pop up certain news from time to time just remember guys 95% of what you read here is BULLSHIT

>Been at crypto since mid-December
>Only managed to 5x my money

I feel you op