Working product, what Bitcoin is supposed to be, Wraith works and is getting peer-reviewed. Still dropping

Working product, what Bitcoin is supposed to be, Wraith works and is getting peer-reviewed. Still dropping.

Pure evidence that no one gives a fuck about technology anymore. I miss the old days.

I'm waiting on the whales on KuCoin to stop shaking down weak hands so I can get these on sale with gains. I wanted to HODL at least 100k of these until 2020.

People who care about tech know their tech is non existent.

bluepilled af

XVG, TRX, ETN all bleeding. Crypto doesn't make sense.

>Pure evidence that no one gives a fuck about technology anymore. I miss the old days.

>in a fucking XVG thread

this better be satire

verge - good tech: choose one. its a fucking dogecoin fork trash coin

>all normie-tier shitcoins
You forgot XLM and XRP to complete your normie portfolio.

I unironically own some in case it 100x-es or something. What's wrong with it?

not bleeding, consolidating
this is where most people make the decision to stay poor

Nobody ever gave a fuck about tech, that's why LTC never passed BTC years ago. It's about network usage and TA

it's funny that no one understands that shitcoins like BTC, XMR are old tech. XVG is new tech but the normies don't care about tech.

>can't tell the difference between tech and marketing
or
>trying this hard

>new tech
>doge
>tor
>shadow addresses from a 2014 shit coin

Nigga this coin turned 500 bucks into 20 grand for me and I still think it's a shit coin.

XVG uses TOR and I2P to obfuscate the blockchain, DYOR next time ;)

>spotted the normie

kill yourself pajeet

You talking about Digibyte?

wow, nice arguments lmao
enjoy those bags faggots

Wraith was one of the major buying incentives, with the promise of its release boosting it to 1+ dollars. When wraith was released, it topped at +20%. It wasnt able to keep its momentum and thus failed to deliver.

There is no real short/mid-term buying incentive now anymore. It has come and gone.

Expect a downward corrective trend that will last atleast a few months. I warned people not to become the new digimarines, but so many didnt listen... sigh.

Anyway, it will probably find new support levels around 400/500 sat.

Use you fucking brain folks.

It's poisoned. Soiled by the pump and dump earlier. Missed deadlines. Incompetent dev. It'll never shake the terrible reputation it's accrued.

Ever heard of the Wraith Protocolâ„¢? 2018 will be a great year for Verge, I expect 10$ like John McAfee predicted.

McAfee's twitter account got hacked. It wasnt him that said that. McAfee and the XVG team are rather hostile towards eachother atm.

Meanwhile XMR is pushing $430. It's not too late to repent heretics.

This is how I know you faggots literally joined crypto last week. You will repeatedly be swindled by the xvg team because you are too dense to realize that they have repeatedly failed to deliver. EVERY TIME. Now fuck off. Lurk moar. Stop posting this shitcoin.

>he thinks TOR isn't a honeypot

$10?! Hahaha GTFO normie
>What is 16.5 billion total supply

you could say that IF it didn't have anything coming or happening for it but that is not the case.

i listened, thx. sold at 5% loss instead of 30-50%

>Thinks marketcap means that's how much money has been put into a coin

This.

If BTC can rise to $14k, XVG can easily rise to $10. Easy math. ;)

A few minor superficial changes won't change a thing. It might cause a few upward spikes in a downward trend at most. Again, i've seen the exact same thing happen with digibyte before.

I learned my lesson.

you're welcome mate. Put some of that in Enigma, ENG. you wont regret it.