Dodging taxes

>dodging taxes
I seriously hope you guys don't do this , I know you think you're smart cause you made insane gains on a bull market with lunch money but pay your dues.
Trying to avoid taxes and fully cashing out is a pain the fucking ass , it's honestly not even worth the hassle.

Are you seriously risking late fees that would bankrupt you and possible jail time for measly 15 percent of your portfolio .

>15%

how about if I made 87k profit here in the states? Isn't that like 25%?

Isn't it technically legal to cash out on someone else's bank account, like say a foreign friend or gf from a country with low/none capital gain tax?

its called an offshore bank account my friend

>Trading your crypto for rothschild monopoly money

>implying the government can track your crypto cashouts
Top fucking kek fuck you big brother suck my dick

Pass my risk my reward no sharesies

>paying taxes

Give up. You can't convince them. Just let the people out of touch with reality risk their gains, and risk years in jail.

Nice try uncle sam, see you in the caymans

I don't have to dodge them if my country doesn't make me pay them

Hello irs.

Scared? Brainwashed millennials

kek you'll see so many pink wojaks once Veeky Forums makes it but IRS comes after them

Plan on leaving the US

What a shithole.

>paying tax on crypto

I think you’ve missed the point.
I cashed out 20k in May and it just went under their radar.
I’ve done plenty of 10k cash deposits in the past as well, they simply aren’t bothered unless its a huge single figure.

> Be British Citizen
> Move to Australia
> Sign up to everything with UK verification and bank accounts
> Enjoy no tax ever

tax liability still happened in UK and UK has the right to force you to pay their rightful tax amount until you moved to Australia. This user hasn't done his research

In Canada just cash out many transactions under 10k no problem

capital gains tax in canada is 15 percent for over 200k and only 50 percent of your capital is taxed .

THIS FUCKING GOYIM ISN'T PAYING HIS TRIBUTE TO ISRAEL! HOLD ME BACK MOSHE!

how did you remove the 9gag watermark?
are you a hacker?
also the frog and the cry guy are exchanged

Canfag here. You go through quad? CRA ever question you? Haven't report any cap gains yet

this, everyone on this board is such a fucking pussy.

worse comes to worse, just wait for them to come to you. they dont go busting down doors arresting everyone that hasn't paid taxes like ppl here say, theyre really fucking chill and give u plenty of time

if I bought eth this summer and now I suddenly have 2-3 grand, do I have to pay taxes on that and how do I do that, the accountant at the place I work at does my taxes

No one cares about your 2 grand
No one