Who is Jason Parsnips and why is he making LINK go down in value?

Who is Jason Parsnips and why is he making LINK go down in value?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKGjNnHqd8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jason Parcel? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parcel a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parcels has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

{"Jason Parcel": "is a real biggot"}

The only thing causing LINK (or any other decent coin) to fall in value is the twitch-dumping faggots that hang around on Veeky Forums

>Duuuhh huhhh muh bags haven't x10'ed in the last 12 hours FUCKING SHITCOINS YOU TOLD ME I'D BE RICH Veeky Forums REEEEEEE
>Proceeds to rage dump at market price

Absolute fucking clustercunts

Ducking keked so hard holy fuck

This desu.

Chainlink is network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

so it is basically just a JSON Parser?? I have a M.Sc. in computer science and still Veeky Forums trolled me into buying a 400 Million "Decentralised JSON Parser" ERC20 token without any real value?

Fuggg :DDD

Who cares if they sell?! More Linkies for Me :)

lol

> JSON file

Listen o this man everyone, he definitely really, for sure, knows what he is talking about.

Yup that's it. Hurry up and code one yourself so you can beat them to the market. They only have two coders. You should be able to get your's done before them and make bank!

You're right, the "idea" can be copied, but the execution can't be. LINK has the first mover advantage in this field. It also has the advantage of having zero hype. Large institutions aren't going to want to invest in some vaporware scam coin with the same idea who puts out 73 twitter updates a week.

>LINK is the next ETH
It's far from it, but it will definitely be up there in value. In a year or two, you'll see pajeet scam coins being shilled with "PJT is the next LINK"

But I won't be in long enough to see that, considering I'll be a multi millionaire from LINK at the end of the year.

WTF is a JSON file? JSON is a formatting language.

You fucking idiot, it’s Jason *Parsley*, the billionaire scion of the Whole Foods vegetable division. Chain links are going to be implemented to secure their produce on trucks.

I swear to god this fucking board. Get in now or stay poor.

I have 10 link. Am I going to make it user?

youtube.com/watch?v=gKGjNnHqd8c
JAAAAAAAASOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!! JAAAAASOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ;.;

You're replying to pasta. It's so easy to FUD these threads because shit's not easy to explain to the uninitiated.

Literally had an herb named after him. Buncha know-nothing anons

fuck man and i'm a pasta connoisseur

In this glorious day we are all Jason Parsons.

save this

ITT: people who hare no fucking clue what JSON is, but just join in the FUD anyway because they don't want to look stupid

Fuck it's SO easy to FUD you guys

His name was Jason Parsnip

proper version

The handle is long enough bro, when you guys going to form it? Stop dying, oh wait, you can't.

Realistically, what does the price do if I market buy 30 something ETH worth? Is that enough to jump start Link's Awakening?

>JSON file

Lmao @ you.

Literal FUD, just find anything in there that sounds remotely technical, so normies have no clue

Jason Parser is Rory's illegitimate love child from when he was raped by his 8th grade math teacher. Even though his trust was violated, he still received extra credit in the end and learned to do quadradic equations with ease. This lead to a lifelong interest in formulas, and in turn, computer programming.
When Rory later learned about the existence of Jason, he was crushed. Too depressed to continue work on the CL project and worried about the state of his family, he begged his son Jason to take over while he figured himself out.

Goes up then down at the same level it was before.

Gotcha. No market buy then

If you plan to buy that might still be a good idea, who knows if it is ever going to get cheaper.
If you just want to pump then sure that's no use.

I'm holding VEN, BNB, and FUN until the final pump. I think at least one of those will increase my stack.