Thinks the biggest regret in life is losing virginity to a shemale almost double my height

>thinks the biggest regret in life is losing virginity to a shemale almost double my height
>buys DBC at ATH

WHY IAM SO DUMB BIZ, ITS FUCKING PAINFUL

Same OP.

Post your feels ratio

amount of money you make in a month / amount of DBC in $ lost on investment

Mine is a ratio of 0.5

maybe we can just talk in this thread and hang out

some of the other threads are really mean and shit on us for being brainlets

I learned my lesson believe me, now its just two months of agony I suppose

Who many dollars did you put into DBC at ATH?

>wants attention on an anonymous board instead of fixing the problem that he knows about

Fuck off drama queen.

all in, 3000 usd.... you guys kept promising moon, this is all the money i have

I think the thing is that we know there's no way to proactively "fix" the problem. Unless we can hibernate for a few months.

Isn't everyone else being hit hard by the dip? Its not just DBCers

HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX THIS user, STOP SAYING SHIT

You got tricked by a pajeet, sorry user

gay shit doesn't count as losing your virginity. You are still a virgin

DBC is a long term hold like maybe 12 months. If you can beat the stock market you'll be ok.

sell and buy neo before it hits $350

I bought at 0.8 but I still don't wanna gove these pajeets my bags for cheap. I know it's going to be a while for it to recover but fuck I don't want to sell

already banged one woman after that, and im actually not gay lol

12 MONTHS?! RENT IS DUE NEXT WEEK

yes, i think this is the way to go.... i mean it has been hovering that 20 cents mark for a while, cant go much lower than that right ? RIGHT ?

also learned the lesson, never more falling for pajeet tricks, we will be fine i hope

have you heard about us with BNTY, DRGN and NIO? This shit hits me hard and gives me little sleep, but I keep on holding for some reason...

fucking a trap. yes you are a faggot gay

why tf did you fuck a trap for your first time?
holy shit this board is filled with faggots for real

LOOOOOOOL

post pics and we will help

Man is it good to have your first sex with the girl you love with all your heart
Bet your cryptogains can buy you that huh

one time experience doesn't make someone gay, brainlet.... and shemales are basically woman, i would never date a man

i never had sex without paying, i guess i will never feel that feeling, but is fine really

I make 2400 a month. I'm in 18k. Hold me guys.

if you didn't say no homo after the sweet intercourse then u gay af

nah u gay m8
Also ye, lost 50% thanks to DBC, was tempted to sell at ATH but I waited like a faggot.