Looks like NEO 2.0

The charts for STRAT look identical to NEO's pre-breakout. This coin is working its way back up, to the top. Get in now and your on your way to 2x.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rlc0xVPnezg
twitter.com/CryptoTutor/status/952964127076515840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

duh

god this is a frustrating hold, just blue balls you over and over again

holy fuck I know, but the rewards will be sweet as green honey

Easy 2-4x, 2 ICOs being announced end of Jan

Shit was shilled by forbes, I threw a few grand at it a few months ago solid gains , Dev is saying news this week and two icos this month, I'm strapped in. A New ATH would be so gucci.

b

/biz hates money. There's literally threads about "hmm, why are all the good coins mooning and my 100x in a week coins are bleeding?"

I have been quietly accumulating for a few months now - it is good to see Veeky Forums talking about it finally. I am working on a pretty big info-graph to share here (and everywhere) once I've hit my target.

I literally think we could see it go 10x or 20x this year. It feels exactly like Ethereum just before its massive ICO season.

This shit better pump my ODN bag then

Just as XRP pumps pumped XLM as well

YES, super excited for these ICOs

The real kicker is tumblebit. Not only can you tumble bitcoin and strat (more coins are possible just not developed yet), but invest in ICOs anonymously. Really interesting stuff when you look at the whole package. This alone should make it moon.

But Stratis Identity will be linked to their ICOs, so why would the ICO be anonymous?

youtu.be/rlc0xVPnezg

This thing is going to moon

twitter.com/CryptoTutor/status/952964127076515840

Ive seen a few TA masters expect this to skyrocket.

Only thing I have on Bittrex currently is an unknown amount of monero i've been unable to pull out without verifying since it was 40$.
I like holding that, but this thing might really be going somewhere. Decisions, decisions.

its on binance too

Can this ever hit 500?

New registration are closed right now yeah?
I see it on cryptopia but I haven't yet sent anything there, do they keep your shit in limbo for 24 hours or something when you try to buy?

It'll be a top 10 if it hits 500

It can easily hit 500 if market keeps growing. If it turns out to be better than eth or neo... Enterprise from the start, that's where they will shine.

Looks like it will go to 170k tonight

just buyed 50 will i maket i?

It was once in top two wasn't it?