Just released an update, they are beginning to release their nodes

Just released an update, they are beginning to release their nodes.

Get in now while a trust node is still cheap, you will earn 1% of the transaction and you are payed out 1% of the coin/tokens traded.

You need 10K PFR for a trustnode, if you don't buy in now you LITERALLY hate easy money and monthly passive income.

I'm working on typesetting their whitepaper so it looks nice. What do you guys think?

Font is a little small, but not too bad user!

I just feel unreasonably fond of the payfair logo.

I have over 10k PFR, can someone point in the direction of how to setup a trust node please?

Price is really good at ED, and it's being listed now on more exchanges. News of the node requiring 10k to host a trust node, bumped up the price. Many are now buying and hodling for the passive income. This is huge! Trust nodes get a percent of all fees from transactions! Think of the volume from local bitcoin, and this will be similar. PayFair even has escrow nodes, so it's safer and better than local bitcoins.

They're still working on it, and will have a detailed guideline in the future. For now, just keep your PFR safe in MyEtherWallet.

Went all in, and I have 24k, feeling very comfy

Can you generate the passive income while holding on EtherDelta?

Wondering if I should dump my PRL at 10x gains and buy more PFR.

Jesus Christ you faggots need to go back already

more space between logo and line underneath. and split it into 2 lines

Info about setting up a node will soon be released!

which logo do you think is better guys, with or without the side dots?

With. The one without is a shitty fan vector that isn't even alligned properly.

both in this thread seem to be made by the same person tho?

They're both edits of the original.

I think all 3 are not really ready for mainstream adoption although the original definitely looks too bland for sure

I still don't understand how the fiat gets into the system.

I think the logo is fine. They just need to do a lot more with the website.

That team looks so underwhelming for such a large project.

I think a logo like this would look better

Lol goddammit it finally dipped below my buy-in point

I bet they end up needing some sort of solution to an Oracle problem...

Fuck Veeky Forums I want to sell my PRL at 10x profit and buy more PFR. But I've been riding the PRL dip since 4 bucks. I just feel I can make more gains on PFR.

I'm biased but I feel PFR solves a more important problem than PRL does.

Just remember you guys are investing in a coin that works in shitty office

Holy fuck you're fixing their abortion of a white paper for them?
>The absolute state of the biz bag holder

wouldnt do it now, wait till the kucoin pump ends

>not spending their money on bullshit fancy offices or normie vacations

seems autistic and generally fucking fantastic to me famalamachingchong

yeah I feel like PFR will show results more in short term. PRL is more long term

kek'd hard buddy, thank you.

>tfw this has been a hard week for the ol' folio and little gems like this light up the day.

so 1million PFR to receive 100% of transactions? How does this work when there's 76million PFR circulating?

Because of the ongoing growth in the value of the token, more than 100% payouts are possible at any given time.

is that left one playing a game

Meh, I've made commits to other coins/tokens before like BAT. There's incentive so might as well help out.

lol so pathetic

And so are the tens of thousands of other people who contribute to blockchain tech? You realize most projects in this space are open source right? While everyone else is working away, you're trading confidos in your underwear until 3AM. Much more pathetic than someone taking an hour out of their day to make a contribution to a project.

Top kek, guess they are saving on rent to pocket more team reserve tokens kek

Appreciate your work OP, you do you. :)

working is for peasants

I get rich off their work, pathetic

Lol okay buddy.

>he values three-piece suits and glittering architecture over mission, integrity, and content
sure is easy to mislead goyim nowadays, isn't it?

It's time to switch back to the king.

Alt-coin season is over. All the alts are crashing without any news, and without any large movement from the BTC.

Just imagine the alt-coin bloodbath if BTC begins pumping tomorrow.

Get out grandpa

Jesus