How are you guys?

>m-muh correction
>I'm a hodl'er i don't have weak hands.
>it's about to explode right now
>more coins for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP52T_0rQo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still at a profit but hoo boy this has been a rough week. Holding but my hands are getting weak.

Stronk. I bought a lot more just now. Waiting for another small dip to buy at like 550.

What's with the intense asshurt surrounding this coin anyway?

Doing okay, thanks for asking.

>the explosion will happen next week
back to .25
cap this

I'd usually be selling something at a profit to accumulate more but the bear had other ideas. My memefolio of REQ LINK TRX and VEN have seen better days... and I just can't feasibly add more fiat for TRON. Maybe REQ... but not this

I'm hoping we get a slight rise back to like 700 or so

Probably picking some up at the 3 cents. Can only go up from there.

Most people bought in around ATH, down from 30cents to 7cents.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just sell this trash already you fucking idiot. This is the most transparent scam coin in existence.

Doubted, ridiculed, weak, even hated. If you think about it, Tron is sort of an underdog right now.
Kinda makes me want to like it.

1. It's literally useless and was only bought by retards who think that low price = become rich
2. the owner sold all of his at the peak confirming that it's a scam
3. The whitepaper was plagiarized and Ethereum code was stolen in a way the violated Ethereum's license

Yu hab point, tron is lonely knight versus big centralized dragon

>buying a chink scam with such a high volume and high market cap

wtf were yall thinking. this thing is very unlikely to x10 because of that

have 49k bought for 1300

but I made on this shitcoin so much before I don't care so I will just leave it for a year (probably will end up delisted but fuck it)

youtube.com/watch?v=gP52T_0rQo0

I unironically just bought

This is all fake stupid fuck. Fuck off

No bro you're just a dumbass. Glad you missed the train from $.002 cause I didn't. Stay poor faggot and keep chasing coins. Keep hating the coins you missed cause you're doing amazing.

Miss .002? It's going to be back there any day now. You have brain damage if you haven't sold this by now.

Still up 3x, my tron dogs are smiling

I want the FUD more time to accumul8

I'm holding 1100sats bags, and 810 sats bags.
Thanks to this bags I've developed very nice biceps, cause they are getting heavier every day.

The dog on the left just bought tron.

The dog on the right finally released his bags.

so when are you going to take your profits and run? hopefully not before they're all gone.

Oh yeah for sure man. How stupid are you? I'm holding till I graduate college lmao. Which is a year from now.....plus I own 2 million of these coins. So I obviously have more money than you. So now you can fuck off. Cause you're a poor fuck and all you can do is talk shit at this point. I win bitch

Bhahahahaa, back down to 0.08... jesus christ this chinkcoin..

Bought at 1000 sat, 800 sat and 500 sat.

I'm starting to regret though

This shitcoin won't even be on exchanges in a year. You'll have $20 at best by then

roflstomp

WHERE IS THE BOTTOM???

Is this just gonna keep bleeding to 0?

There is too much resistance at 3 cents.

Oh NO NO NO NO NO NO