WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MONEY GOING

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MONEY GOING

Other urls found in this thread:

z3news.com/w/litecoin-appears-lifting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It never existed in the first place

ya it really makes no sense right now

my entire portfolios down like 30% over the last few days but total crypto market cap has been roughly the same ($690-710B) and its not like BTC or ETH or anything has made any drastic moves so I don't know what the fucking fuck. Shit sucks

WHERE'STHEPUMP!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This

Kek this.

I’ve been noticing this too

its almost as if your choices suck ass

The fuckin gooks man

go look at CMC like 95% of coins are red right now, yet like I said, total mcap is roughly the same and none of the big coins have done anything crazy

Tether

There's huge, unprecedented volume in tether at the moment so maybe that's where the money has gone. I think we all know what that means...

this desu senpai

Pretty sure the losses from last few days are from ETH

The bubble hasn't popped and the next bull season is coming?

this is the hilarious truth about crypto

DINGDINGDING WINRAR

What user?

Yup, once market confidence has returned or the right coins (BTC, ETH etc) have dipped enough to be bargain the tether money will flood the market again.

So either profits from ethereum's pump is coming or alts are gonna bleed further due to BTC getting an upcoming pump. I'm guessing it's Option 2.

BTC is going to be bought with Tether, not alts.

What does it mean ?

the money is leaving. the marketcap is shrinking, if you didnt know. people are taking their gains and getting out. its over.

Crash has been predicted on Z3News already, they're looking at Late Jan to Mid Feb timeline and then it'll bounce back again
z3news.com/w/litecoin-appears-lifting/

Just looked at the chart, how the fuck did the market cap shoot up so high, without the price changing at all?

Why has this coin been so fucking stable?

please dont tell him

brilliant

nice just bought 100k

KEEEEEEK

Do you not know how tether works? It stays constant at $1USD. It's basically a fake USD in the form of a coin which is used as a safe haven for waiting out dips.

yeah 50 billion drop in 2 days isn't reassuring but it's not that major YET, considering how quickly it rose. At this point it might be a correction rather than the entire market cashing out in earnest.

Big Macs

Didnt know that. That's actually really cool.
So if they just released a bunch more...thats a bad sign, right?

Gotta wait for Bjork to sell albums for my audiocoin gainz

Very cool to see. I was curious how whales would do it. This explains btc dropping prematurely yesterday. They are all in tether settings buy orders for bitcoin then they'll pump it.

The theory is that Bitfinex create more tether to pump BTC with fake USD which they can then sell for a profit of real USD. It used to be that more tether printed = BTC pump but recently this has been more ineffectual as invester confidence in BTC has been waning over the last 2 months. The real reason they release more is that each tether is supposed to be backed by $1usd, so they have to continue releasing more as demand for tether increases.

Lol some of my money came from absolutely nothing. 0% apr from a bank that gets it free from money printing Jews.

Thanks for the free money kikes.

>He didn't look at Tether
Newfags out!

tfw it's true

can we just get everything pumping and green again? i cant take this shit

yugely massive if tru tru

w-what do you mean? so why did the total marketcap increase so much since October

Is this too subtle for Veeky Forums?

Jesus fucking christ. What are you doing in crypto?

EVERYTHING IS RED, I HAVENT SEEN GREEN IN WEEKS

The volume is as high as usual.

Aaaaand this is how the bubble bursts.

heh, the absolute state of these newfags

its the truth about central bank money too. Its what we choose to participate in is what matters

Everyone sold their BTC and alts and bought NEO.

How fucking long will that take?

its going back into tether so it can be spent on BTC

The nose knows.

we just lost $50,000,000,000 of MC in like 1 hour

I guess someone printed a bunch of new coins

Who could that possibly be

I can't wait until Bitbay releases the dynamic peg and rids us of this fucking tether bullshit for good.

New shitcoins with 200 mill market cap popping out of thin air every day.

Check out UFR. Next one to do that shit. Only at a 20 mil market cap. Investing in coins with a real world use scenario creates some insulation from this market fuckery

ya i see that now, but it had been bleeding for a couple days and didn't seem like mcap had dropped much. Today is much more prominent; concerning.

Wow!

It's textbook market manipulation user, once the whales have had their feed this will fucking moon to 12-15$ by late feb.

This is exactly when the proper traders are buying, they are laughing at you all.

In fact they probably arent even buying now, tomorrow it will be even worse and then they might start thinking about putting some buy orders.

Those buy orders will be hit the day after tomorrow when all the 'hey im so crypto' fags will be drowning in a sea of red candles and their own salt.

Its tanking RN

>Market Cap: $663,792,586,173

>656 now.

SELL SELL SELL

>surely ripple will bounce back

Market Cap: $648,750,567,104

CANT CASH OUT

The way i see it, crypto currently has a market cap around 650-700 billion USD. Apple is something like 900B, MSFT market cap is 700B, Amazon somewhere in the same several-hundred-billion ballpark.

I’m bullish on crypto since I think the benefits of crypto will exceed any single (large) tech company like those lists above.

For reference France and UK have GDPs around 2.5 trillion. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for crypto market cap to be in that same magnitude of order (or higher) when it hits mass adoption.

but like

have you thought about the fact that amazon actually does something. global country employing thousands and thousands of people providing real value and service.

Where as crypto serves absolutely no purpose at the moment and all you need is a three page whitepaper to be considered worth billions?

does this crypto shit make sense? no does it improve lives? no is it valuable? no is it useful? no

Hmm 60b went to fiat apparently

You don’t think companies like Square or PayPal are valuable (despite large market valuations)? Ditto for financial institutions, banks, intermediaries, etc.? Obviously crypto solves different problems than these companies but it’s at least somewhat analogous.

Even if you don’t buy the above argument, consider gold. It is literally useless (no jewelry doesn’t count), and yet is worth like 7 trillion

/thread

it JUST dissapears into the ether man

I wonder who could be behind this triangle

this is now an OC drawing bread

the PND discords finally got enough of you fucks to join and it crashed the market

What is tether huur

kambucha kambucha