What's with this coin? (OPT)

I feel like the price is fluctuating A LOT today. Are people finally realizing this is a guarantee moon?

Rumours about partnerships with multiple labels.
Comfy with my 202k.

So this is for sure better than the competition right? Considering going 50-100% in today or tomorrow.

Estimates on when moon?

Also, buy on ED or HitBTC?

ED, HitBTC fees are outrageous even though the price is cheaper there

nice. Have some opt memes to shitpost.

comfy with 52k seems like guaranteed 10x eom 100x eoy

this is what orignally piqued my interest, I'm probably getting in today so I don't regret it next week.

LOL just sold mine for Telcoin. OPT is shit. I lost $300 off it and had enough.

> selling a lowcap coin with a working beta at a loss after a few days during a big crash.

Great job user. Care to give us some more genius investment tips?

What else are you guys holding? This week I'm looking at something like this

UFR, COSS, INT, OPT and maybe ALQO if it dips again. They're all in a nice dip, and only really hyped here so far.

Oh yeah and maybe Telcoin too, idfk

OPT PFR TAU

Oh and AirSwap is looking good too

ECC

I'll keep my OPT and add UFR COSS and FLASH

Ok anons I will put 10k on this tomorrow. Thanks

Poorfag so I could only buy 4k, looks solid to me.

AHAHAHAH YOULL NEVER MAKE IT BY THE TIME YOU HIT 6 FIGURES THE MARKET WILL CRASH AHAHAHAHAH

i bought 4200 at 23 cents ($999) when the fuck am i getting my invesment back

I'm going to buy twice as much as you for the same price, and get my investment back sooner

I'll be at x2 by the time you break even

Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in a week. Maybe in a Month. Maybe never.

You 'invested' in a high risk high reward coin user. Consider your money gone until it truly moons. Worked fine for me buying PRL, BNTY, REQ and COSS all at around 0.06 cents.

And btw 999 dollar is peanuts you fucking baby.

Hopefully in 2 days I want to buy in tomorrow!

fucking tell me about it nigger got justed by tau dbc and ats too, still up in appc, capp, ven, xrb and pfr tho

GUYS GET IN HERE

tfw still down 40%

>tfw 1 cent moves can make you tens of thousands of dollars...

bought 60k at .12c still comfy

Images like these are usually the biggest red flag. Pajeet pls go.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE MOON NOW
t. Blockfolio