Where the fuck my VenBros at?

VEN GANG. VEN GANG. VEN GANG.

are we moving yet

Spend 10 racks on vechain yuhhh

Nah I'm just bored.

ven boi

ven gang

GANG!

The big reveal for the rebranding isn't going to be the PBOC.

It will be revealed but that isn't the biggest card they have up their sleeve. The real reveal is the Chinese Government is opening up a new exchange based on the VeChain blockchain.

It's a goods exchange using both RMB and Vet as payment methods and the only accepted goods are those which are part of the VeChain ecosystem and can be tracked. From cars to cigarettes you can buy virtually anything that is being tracked on VeChain. The real reason they are getting so much push and getting into so many industries is that you won't be able to sell anything on that exchange without its entire life cycle being tracked on the VeChain Thor blockchain.

Is it staying around $6 this time or is it going to tank once the chinese wake up?

75k VEN

am i gonna make it?

source or youre a niggerloving faggot

200 VEN, will I make it?

Holy balls user you just below my mind again

Mind belown every VeDay

I have 10k VeChain
>strength node bitch

big if true

I saw that CCK retwitted from Crypto_Ed who wrote today "Just sold all my camels after hearing the latest rumors about $VEN"

When da fuk doz dis coin bring meh muney plez rajesh u told me hodl

holy shit that would be insane, killer deal if true, i want to believe.

interesting idea.
way smaller than PBoC, but could be big in 10 years or so.

I'm gonna nutttt

I was one of the 40 devs at vechain. It will probably dump tomorrow. Sunny shouldn't have went so mental breaking things like that onyl got himself arrested for it, never working for that lunatic again. dumped my share

Are camels cigs in this case or

Is “camel” a trader term, like an asset that is dry

That sounds shady

Currently having 28 ven, just started a week ago with this crypto stuff, someone tell me if I should buy some: neo,Stratis, XRb, and golem.

this.
the more i research this coin, the more shady shit i find

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here too. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

Please don’t donate your brain to science when you die, it will only set them back centuries

RLC > golem, imo

buy KYS

Like what, biggest partnerships in crypto announced every single week

I fuckin hate that crypto is not supposed to be real like this they breaking the rules

where the fuck's the rebrand?

i was the unofficial 41st man on the dev team, i tried to speak up about all the shady shit they were doing and they booted me out the door.

Camels are slow aka low or under performing coins most likely

>Thor is burned with every transaction
>VEN price skyrockets for businesses wanting to have their own node

cool

..is it weird Vechain has delivered so many goods I’m actually willing to drink this kook aid

You quit right before, i remember. Fucking tax evading fuck, promised us the world never paid on time

I see stuff like this and think to myself: If this coin reaches $1,000 per coin, there are going to be a ridiculous amount of wealth people on Veeky Forums.

I only have 150 VEN myself. I wish I knew about this coin back in October so I could have invested more, but it's so hard to buy into these things when there's hundreds of alts every day. I'm just glad I bought in at $2.50.

Sauce?

HURRR DURRR HOW DO I GOOGLE?

Dont worry pajeet newfag too, those richtards started the same way we started, maybe we will find our next bitcoin.

gg xyfhZTT
if you want to stay a poorfag, ignore

26th of feb clueless mong

Legit don't know if i should buy more VEN, when it's at this price

back when i worked for sunny we couldn't make eye contact with him or he would flip

we had to call him daddy and worship the chinese flag

complete maniac scammer

under $6? thats not bad

thanks just bought 100k

lets fucking do this fags.

our patience is going to be rewarded. you'll see.

promised 15th you stupid cunt.

How much do you make per post? These are clearly pastas so the work is likely easy. Tell you boss I’ll write new material for each post for 75% of what you make. I’m an aspiring writer so I can work cheap for the exposure but I’ll need a reference when I’m done.

any upward price movement would be nice 2bh

Surprisingly most bizzies don’t own Ven

Ven shrimp reporting in!

have you been sleeping under a rock? you are a brain dead normie that doesn't belong on this ship. get off.

>i deserve an easy moon
>i did no research i just bought what was shilled
>waaaaahh

thanks just sold 100k and put them up my urethra

Car partnership coming up so get rid of the camels

No it's not. But i'm only gonna put around $300 in.

uhh nope. that was only rumor based off of them saying the rebrand would be mid-jan. then they told everyone it was being rescheduled 4 days ago. try to keep up

Expecting the price to go up after one of the largest partnerships in crypto is unreasonable?

literally all wrong, fag
i've already tripled my money boooooooy

Vechain Foundation estimated that only 1600 people will stake thunder nodes and that only 5000 people will have enough VEN to stake strength nodes. Including Mjolnir and thrudheim nodes only about 8000 people in the world will be able to stake VEN. Pretty interesting.

CHAINZZ

tripled your money yet still bitching like a food stamps nigger
nice larp

Delayed then faggit. When with this shit ever take off. Up and down like a fucking yoyo, even when shilled constantly by brainlets like you

70 VEN here. Will I be able to buy a decent car with this?

I sold my VEN position because it only did 10% after partnering with the largest tobacco conglomerate on planet earth, and then went DOWN. I saw 60 btc walls getting eaten time after time only for fresh ones to pop up right after to kill momentum.

Can't win against whales. You're completely at their mercy when holding VEN.

I'd rather try to quickly buy when it moons and catch the tail end of the uptrend.

>deal with chinese tobacco
>price stagnates

umm sweetie, there's usually movement xx

we had to brand VEN into our forearms and swear off love and friendship

>coin goes up to $8
>drops down back to $6

>i deserve a free moon
waaaaaaah
stfu

never taking off sell it all now

I guess all you really gotta do is wait until CCK tweets and the. Hop back in asap

I have 308 VEN since 2.60 dollars it's my only investment will I make it anons?

>VEN gets a deal with tencent and apple
>11 dollar high

we all do honey x
treat yourself

literally nobody who holds ven deserves anything unless you bought the ICO
everyone here was shilled it with an insider dropping huge hints of partnerships
you exerted 0 effort into this
you deserve nothing
shut
the
fuck
up

hehe silly boy

It will be cheap at $100 soon don’t you get it, this is the next big thing in crypto - REAL FUCKING WORLD not imaginary shit!

God you sound like an insufferable faggot.

fuck off and die retard

kek, one would hope. since i got like 60% of my portfolio on VEN already

DAMN venbro, that’s an elite club

All. In. I don’t care if the last 1/8 of my VEN is costing me 1/2 of the stack’s USD value. L o L

seems surprisingly low.

>an insider
he was just a member of Donnie's group

Holding 4k ven.. biggest hold in my portfolio after btc.. I'm hoping all this shilling pays off and it doesn't just stay at 6 bucks so whales can run supernodes and thor is the actual coin that moons...

hey guys its me john ven the creator of the popular ven cryptocommodity, the coin will be 0.013k usd in a month stay tuned!!

price will be suppressed until mainnet is released Q2 that's when people get their Thor

Is that even possible?

Watching whales duke it out on the eth pairing on binance is crazy. What is it with Ven in particular? None of my holds behave like this.

If the sheer number of whales compared to any other coin is a good indicator of how massive VEN is going to be then idk what is.

This is the next ETH.

Thats because this shit is the next ETH NEO type run

You know your hold is incredible when whales put this much pressure on it.

*Isn't

right now on ETHscan only about 2,000 wallets hold a node.

i have a thunder node but its on binance right now

the people keeping the price of VEN down are VEN itself

>Hello my name Prajeet
>Let's become wealth people

Even then...
Are you complaining?
600%+ in 1 month... come on.
Let it grow organically.

Things run more slowly in China, give them some time

Toughest country in the world to run

Biggest winner 2018.

I saw Sunny at the grocery store the other day and I was starstruck. I approached him saying that I was a big fan of his work and that he probably hates random people coming up and bugging him and he said "Oh like you're doing right now?" I stuttered trying to explain but he kept saying "Huh? Huh?" while opening and closing his hand at my face. I didn't know what to do so I walked away.

Later I was in line to check out and saw that Sunny was trying to leave the store with like 20 candy bars stuffed in his pockets. The cashier said he had to pay for them but he kept yawning and pretending he didn't understand her.

She finally got him to go pay for the candy in front of me and started scanning multiple bars. He stopped her and told her to scan them one by one carefully "to avoid any cross-exchange interfettance" and gave me a wink. I still don't think that's a word.

Finally the cashier said "That'll be $25.91 total." Sunny said "No it isn't." The girl started sweating and fumbling while stuttering and trying to apologize. Sunny tried to send her 50 VeChain tokens and said "Keep the change."

She looked confused and tried to tell him that it wasn't real money but he started yawning again and pretending not to hear her.