Why haven't you invested in the official coin of synthwave yet, Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you invested in the official coin of synthwave yet, Veeky Forums?

i have 2k of this shit

shill me o it

>proof of stake
>clear roadmap
>own blockchain and wallet
>lightning fast transactions (coinhouse to wallet took 10 seconds)
>good branding and dedicated marketing strategy
>approved for cryptopia, yobit under testing
>early enough to make some sweet sweet doughseph

Nothing revolutionary, but a good hold for the next six months

i love this coin's vibe

great potential btw

500k reporting in

Wish I bought more when it was 0.002 cents

I bought like 780k of it in July 17 before they go listed on CMC and the value dumped shitless afterwards, I fomo'd and sold it for like $20 or so.
Wouldnt buy it now. I basically always look for projects that are new and massively undervalued. Thats how you become a billionaire with cryptos.

620k here

best place to buy?

any tips how to find those hidden gems? how did you find eca in july?

dude you are a fucking moron

Found it Here on biz...Pay attention to the coins most people ARENT shilling and buy them, and then wait for everyone to start shilling them and then sell them.

on the other hand, you will get justed when this coin hits 1$

Crypto Bridge Exchange

Well at that point i didnt feel like I was being stupid I just couldnt download their wallet and didnt like going to nova eexchange to check on things

You think it'll hit $1? Awesome.

Better idea. Look at all the coins biz shills and find some low marketcap ones and DYOR. You want to look at the team, the website, the community and upcoming announcements.

electra is a known pnd scam.

is this sarcasm?

this coin has potential, if the team delivers, i see no reason why wouldn't it hit 1$

>Turkish coin
no thanks, I don't trust them

Not sarcasm at all. I have just over 1m so I'd very much like it to go to $1!

What the fuck are you talking about?

It's not going to hit $1 no offense, not with out a team and some major hyping, the big exchanges wouldnt list them without a team... truth is, I feel like the dev is confortable being valued at $100million, plus, and this coin is stuck at this price for a year. might double in value though

what the fuck kind of graph is this, someone explain

coinsmarkets

now i've just stopped believeing you

this coin got attention only recently

1 year? jesus

It was delisted for a couple weeks because the only exchange CMC was pulling data from couldn't keep their fucking servers up under load created by the demand for the coin (the servers were shit and the exchange is shit)

Now it's on CryptoBridge so its pulling data again.

tried to withdraw my precious ECA from coinsmarkets today.

/withdraw.php not found

They're not fully back yet, it's a shit exchange and they're still in the process of migrating servers

Check out electra.news if you want updates regularly.

Coinhouse was great. I have no idea why people use coinmarkets with all the drama.

>nothing revolutionary
insider user here. Yes there is

Can I get this on Etherdelta?

Trust me, I'm currently at 8 figures in portfolio now, I dont know how much you have but trust checking out team profiles on linkedin in is a waste of time. I will not look at all coins. Because most will leave u with max x2 profit in 4 months, there are few exceptions but then I'm not missing much. I always look out for X20 or more buy and keep quiet

I might be speaking out of turn, but I'd love to hear more information

Me too, please.

I dunno user that's how I found out that the dev a six mill marketcap coin has a customer support day job and just got his community college associates degree

Listen, I dont know who you are, and since we're both anonymous and my opinion remains an opinion remains an opinion so does yours. This ECA is stuck, it's jumped too much too quickly. For most bought in early this is cash out time and those coming in now are buying bags. If i like a project alot and want support it, I'll wait for the dip and buy back my stash with a whole lot more

WHAT DOES IT DO

20k HODLER

You're selling before things even catch mainstream traction though, that's foolish.

The lightning fast aspect is a lie. Transactions appear quickly because the wallet doesn't wait for confirmations (which take about ten mins)

Well thats what you should be doing if you're buying at this stage, because at the current value you want to research the team or you risk a lot. I'm the guy who buys when theres no risk and all I have todo is wait for idiots to buy the coin when it's like 20x the value, move my money to bitcoin and most likely never go back. And for the record his college degree means nothing and does nothing to value of the coin. The only reason why people buy cryptos is because everybody buying it or everybody will start buying it at some point. If you don't accept that, you might luckily do well but will never become a millionaire with cryptos. No offense

It pays to be foolish with cryptos. I'm not here patronise any crypto or become their groupie, I'm here to cash out while this thing is still a bubble. So if a coin goes mainstream after I cash out yay, if it doesnt yay. I already cashed out

how

to

find

those

And since you asked, you should really pay attention to those under 2 million marketcap tokens on EtherDelta. Goodluck!

I just answered look at etherdelta, look out for those under 2 million marketcap in there...And dont put all your money in since they're still cheap $100 in some of them are a potential 10grand EOY. Spend what you're confortable losing and walk away.

Electra wins!

Sell the gains while you can. And if you really ECA buy backk during the dip

sorry, don't know if I'm allowed to speak about it yet. If it's not in the whitepaper then I'll reveal on here

And you should look into TIOTOUR on EtherDelta. there's been a post a day popping up of that here on biz for the week, I bet most people wouldnt buy it now, because of one dumb reason or the other but you should, but it really is cheap as shit for the supply and project, and the amount of profit that could be made on that should any trader a hard on.

k-keep me posted