ICX Thread

Where are my Icon holders at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WX58CZwyiU
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2.1k here strapped in

youtube.com/watch?v=4WX58CZwyiU

Please listen! VEN coin is best and most undervalued. Like antshare neo. You don't want to miss out. So cheap. VEN first to have tobacco in blockchain. Icx not even have blockchain. Buy or miss out and lose. Guarantee

Waiting to be free from purgatory

Korean daddy make money go big big NOW >:(

when did u buy

Why did whales set up big buy walls?

2.60 $

how much do you think ICX will be EOM?

Are you guys watching the chart, its reaching a turning point cant tell what way its going to go.

3200 ready for departure.

I’m 80% NEO and 20% ICX.
I’m optimistic (neo was a total luck buy like a week ago)

My answer is just as good as anyone elses, I have no idea

How far up will both neo and icx go during 2018 in your opinion?

10k ICX standing by.

Only 710 ICX here but expecting big things.

Bought into ANS at $7.xx while surrounded by FUD. Hope to have the same return here someday.

Shill me on ICX. Is it a comfy long term hold?

The founder of ICON is also the founder of Korea's largest exchange. Given that ICON is a popular Korean blockchain company (within Korea), most expect ICX to increase 10x early this year (mainnet is Jan 24th, so the Korean exchange listing should occur around that same time). ICX is a no brainer. If the crypto market maintains its strength, ICX and NEO are the two top picks. And the other 400 million coins than are being released after the mainnet launch, have restrictions on them (I believe it's limited to 20% annually).

650 ICX here, bought in at $2.30. Good luck fellow ICX Gang.

>limited to 20% annually
That's correct so they don't dilute the value.

It seems like a relatively healthy coin, have you read the whitepaper?

not all of it

if you're trying to get in, wait for a dip.

if this coin is so easy to go up, why is it not going up? youd think people want to make it in now before main net to get a good deal, but it just stay around same price always. seem like it will DROP on main net release!!! scared, and sake.

I’ll do that, thanks. I was considering trying to daytrade but it just seems too volatile so I’m looking for stable holds.

yeah, and the coin holders can vote for 0% too.

Since CMC doesn't factor in korean exchanges, will this shit just stagnate?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

honestly fuck this coin, enjoy my 379.10 i just unloaded, im out for profits. GLTA

what happened

Good choice

Lol you would've sold NEO at $10, or ETH at $300. Bye

I'll look for your suicide in the obituaries in a year.

im going with 70% VEN, they have tobacco and updates. this shit is too stressful, good luck if ur gonna hold

icx icon

>icon icx

ICX is not ICON you retards you've been buying the wrong coin all along

nice photoshop

Hey guys. First time buyer. I just purchased 379.10 ICX, how'd I do?

When the fuck are we going to make it?

you fucked up big time
ICX is a well known chinese scam

iCON

i CON

CON

i
Chink
On
Noobs

Love having this coin as one of my top 3.

wait until the 31st
it's korean

it's keeping the value bretty gud imo
chad coin confirmed

pretty stable while eberything else bleeds

FUCK THIS COIN SHIT COIN YOURE ALL GONNA BE POOR IF U HOLD IT.

pajit

Ven is doing exactly the same, its even gone up a lil bit.

icx icon

>icon icx

HYPACONNECTO

ZA

WARUDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

South Koreans are nice looking so this coin must be nice. All in.

>icx icon

icx icon

I sold 100k ICX when I found out VEN has tobacco and ICX does not. All in VEN and comfy in tobacco right now

Kek, I love Veeky Forums

HYBERLOOOOOBBBB

wow 379 ICX wow

Wassup my tobaccBRO

Does this mean I should sell my VEN

Anyone know why we are getting justed right now? just following overall market trend or is there something more?

Not mad because I just accumulated 400 more at a low price, just wondering.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Bumping for this question

You didn't hear about korea trying to regulate exchanges?

...all waiting to kick the chair out

That came out earlier today or yesterday though, right? I'm talking about how we just fell like 10% in the last couple of minutes

apprently some new FUD spreading... looks like more speculation on speculation from the last FUD aka more complete bullshit

Is it o-over guys?

also i dont see where we fell 10% in the last few minutes...

8 days until mainnet, if you're planning to hold it then hold it

told you, i can see the future, glad i got out at top, this thing is goin to $5. LOL see ya!

where all the shiller at now, go back to bed faggots lmfao

legit scared with 1500 icx as 20% of my portfolio. whatever fuck it. ready to be a life bagholder i guess. not angry at biz. fuck you korea for putting me thru this, hate to put my faith in a bunch of dog eating gooks

Fuck off pajeet.

Damn, gimme some of that creamy Hitler

What happened today we were supposed to moon :(

People act like this a safe, comfy, hold and it will only go up. Lol, bullshit. The way the Korean government acts towards crypto, this could be worth 0 at any moment. This is the most risky hold of 2018. I sold mine last week for a nice profit. Good luck to anybody holding this through next week.

I've said tbis many times before, we still have a day or two to go before we go on a ICX moon mission again

Whole market crapped itself

Its FUD anyway

What did you go in? VEN?

Also do you go all in on 1 coin or do you split it up, because i diversify incase faggotry happens like in Korea.

At this rate probably 9 or 10 dollars

I'm in VEN and ETH right now. Although I still don't have complete faith in VEN, I do think it can get to $10 within 1 more week. As for ICX, I think it's a lose-lose at this point. The hype is what drove the price up, the product (mainnet) won't live up to the hype ala 'Wraith protocol and Verge' , people will dump there bags, it will slowly bleed out, either that or the Korean government will shut the whole damn thing down.

Ok biz i fucked up. I tried to day trade and lost about 40% of my portfolio (rough estimate) invested about 2k and currently unemployed. I just wanna be back at square 1. Should i pump more money in and hodl for a year?

Hype or not ICX is real deal and not some shitcoin product

Hell yeah I hold ICX

yea i kinda see it as the same, not the new 1000 dollar ETH like some are hoping

Although i do feel it can do some nice numbers,hoping Koreans really don't get completely banned as this is their coin. Us Americans and Euro's can only do so much to keep it up

Unironically use the discord servers to get easy pumps. This one is almost never wrong:
discord dot gg/wGY9qSf

>icx icon

icx icon

Thank you

best time to load up ICX now when its on sale b4 mainnet launch. this jan dip happens eevry single year around mid jan.

How long have you been in crypto? Why does this happen, do fags get burned during new year and pull out? Why isn't more money trickling in

much tabacco while IcX die slowly. I try warn friends. VEN has tobacco in blockchain. Scanne din and made into blockchain and now get free of VEN is yours. Icx team never update and say anything. Mainnet now moved February 26th. Sell and buy VEN or bad. Guarantee

looks like the handle of the cup and handle is turning into another cup, gonna curve round back up (imo)

dont listen to him..... those groups are basically filled with whales that buy before pump the group, then sell hard onto the group, taking money from members

just fuking hold icx, neo, and walton and youll do just fine ...

Gonna buy in when this hits 7020 tonight.

it was 6800 an hour ago

thios shits dead dont buy back, ull lose, trust me on that, stay AWAY. tobacco is the future

i'm selling bros, gonna buy back in cheaper... this shit is the only thing that hasn't dumped hard and i know its gonna as soon as you guys start selling so fuck you

i'm out first

icx holding up surprisingly well as always