Why the fuck does this keep fucking dropping? its climbed up to #122 in one week its been out...

why the fuck does this keep fucking dropping? its climbed up to #122 in one week its been out, but does fuck all but lose me money

what the fuck is going on?

Got cucked

Got listed on a chink exchange last night, is now ded

patience brah, it'll go back up to 20k in a few days

>Why is it falling?
Why was it rising previously?
Ask yourself honestly.

I bought at $3.5

there's no hope for me

I wouldn't sell at a loss. dollar cost average

same, I'm just going to hold, no point in selling at a loss. The coin has only been on the market for a week or so, give it time to correct

Told you guys it was pnd

I smelled something fishy about the whole thing, bought at 3.1 immediately sold at 2.8

A PnD group is suppressing the price to accumulate more. Should rebound pretty aggressively off 16k

how do you know?

A voice in my head told me to dump it yesterday after chinks responded to the listing with a giant yawn.. Perhaps it was the Bog Bros themselves using their telepathy powers.

I agree though, now is the time to buy, 16k is a clear bottom

he doesn't lol, there is no pnd group involved with this coin

Panama buyers club. It's a fairly large discord group

And here it goes

That chink exchange is offering free APPC to traders in the first 24 hours based on volume, whales are trading back and forth with themselves to maximise this

he says as it's now 15.3k...

holy shit,,, good thing I used a tight stop loss at 16k (entry was 16.4)

too bad that meant I did lost 3k

Look at how hard BTC, and the market as a whole is tanking at the moment. No coin is safe from that

>bought at 2.4$ when it came on Binance
>slept over ATH when I could've sold for profit

As soon as bitcoin stops bleeding you'll be back in the green in no time

>58 btc sell wall

That's an obvious whale accumulating right?

i told yall and shills kept calling me retarded and trying to deny long enough to get someone to take their bags

that fucking sellwall

yes

and we all know whales like to accumulate to maximise their losses... just fucking hodl!

>implying you wouldn't have looked at the ATH as the start of a moon mission and still be holding your bags at a loss

That’s what happened to me, feels pretty fucking bad

now at 14.3k... how's that TA holding up?

Yep. I find it better, just to set a reasonable profit point and walk away and be happy with your profits

this coin has been fucking me pretty bad. bought at 2.70
cmon bessy, big gains now

The thing is my profit would’ve been like 5% which is pretty shit. In hindsight though it’s better than losing.

Down 50% now but it does have a fairly good week ahead so pretty optimistic that I will still be ahead in a week

i am still all in on this scamcoin after making a small return from TRX before that tanked

got in at 2.5, almost sold at 4.5 but got greedy

bought more at 2.2 and almost dumped last night before the crash

now im a bag holding cuck until this rebounds

Only a cuck if you sell for a loss

Does a bottom exist for this shitty coin or will chinks push it down to $0.01 and then sell it all once it goes up by a few cents?

Like most of you here, this coin only had one job and it failed miserably at it.

iron hands here

Yes thanks to giga-whales dropping million dollar sell walls every 2 minutes.