Anyone noticed coss exchange is loading extremely fast?

Is it just me or anyone else is experiencing this too?

Also all the charts are loading now

nope its me too. Charts are loading, im able to place orders, and the order book is updating. Took me about 20 seconds to log in and get on. They're definitely fixing it.

Still very sluggish here. I have faith in the project over the long term but I wouldn't buy unless it dips back down to $1.

Is it happening?

Well I was actually able to get the chart to load and see the page so that is a big deal.

Just go there and check it out

lol if you sold you're an idiot.

They are improving everyday.

By February the exchange should be stable. March is when api comes out. June will be fiat gateway.

Should be $10 by then.

I'm looking to get in right now, haven't ever held any.

Can confirm!
MUCH faster now!

A lot of people, including myself, were impatient as fuck those last days. But the project is still in beta

This is a mid to long term HODL

yup selling this is shortsighted right now

once they work out the bugs and get the speed up and begin adding more coins/marketing this is going to moon. Look at it this way, if the COSS total mcap was ~$500M, which is practically nothing in crypto these days, it would be $7-8 per COSS.

It seems to work even better when logged in

It's faster because everyone fucked off after the fomo died. This was shit in September when it lost to kucoin and it's still just as shit now

>Muh UIs

i have 10k coss and i'll hold them till 2019, but the fact that they still haven't pic related is pathetic

Can confirm

nah it was shit until early in the morning today, it was some kind of live update I guess

how much you buy during the dip, eh?

looks like not enough

>if the COSS total mcap was ~$500M, which is practically nothing in crypto these days
>practically nothing
You need to stop spouting this bullshit. 500mill market cap would put it around top 60 or 70 coins.

Can confirm.

Just bought some CanYa successfully.

No hiccups anymore, everythings running smooth.

I do wish they implement conditional stop loss

>You need to stop spouting this bullshit. 500mill market cap would put it around top 60 or 70 coins.
We know
It will get there
stay poor

Working fine now. Looks good.

>mfw i fell for this coin and bought at 2.50$

thanks Veeky Forums

I paid more

Fuck you biz

Also, the UI update is shit

It's just as bad, if not worse, than it was before.

How the fuck do you fuck up a UI update when you have tens of thousands of users who can give you feedback on what they want?

COSS is proof that dolts are becoming rich

I hold some to retard but I'm realistic. Keep shilling bullshit to attract people only to burn them and they turn away from the exchange. I want the exchange to grow and redeem itself since it already left a bad first impression to a shit ton of people.

Bought at 1.60

Shit sucks but I think everything will fall in line

i know those feels. i too bought at 2.50, 11,020 coss worth. hold me

shouldve listened to cryptodealer.io

I was shilling this as hard as I could back at .25

Lot of biz got in on this compared to other sleepers.

Cossby bless

I have never made any gains on coins shilled by Veeky Forums even cryptonormies from twitter/reddit can deliver some usefull shit that can make you some money.

inb4 DBC meme

Youre gonna make gains, just dont sell.

It needs work, yes.

February update should fix most issues, however.

Still slow to load the first time, still can't cancel sell orders, Y axis is still borked. But once it's up it runs pretty smooth, especially switching between different coins. That used to cause a complete reset.

They may be slow, but never say they're content to sit on their ass.

Daily volume hasn't changed since yesterday. Still just as many people hammering the site as before.

nigger, Veeky Forums was shilling:

BNTY at 6 cents
COSS at 10 cents
DBC at 6 cents
PRL at 4 cents
PBL at 16 cents

>tfw bought $80k USD worth the COSS at $2.65
Sigh just mad because I could have bought more.

You could have around 20k coins more now ...
I live in hope that this coin will skyrocket to 10$ but my brain is telling me it's all delusion

you're just a retard who FOMOs in after shits already mooning and there's 50 threads being posted simultaneously

buy in when shits only lightly shilled and prices are still super low. All the COSS I'm holding I bought thanks to biz shills at around $0.06-0.10

working product (exchange)

every other shitcoin shilled on biz: vaporwave

Bought at $1.95. Tempted to buy more but the current state of the market also makes me want to do fucking nothing till I start seeing some green again

ware*

This

Thanks to Veeky Forums I bought the ICO, and price averaged the rest of my stack at 0.08. Now that my trading stack has exploded, I'm slowly shifting money over to buy more on the dips.

I laugh at people crying that they've spent 80k and it's down 30%. My ICO stack is still up 30x.

I think all the warren buffets need to chill. It’s like devs aren’t allowed to have a beta with rough edges anymore, shit.

This exchange will do fine

If you aren’t in this yet, you’re using biz wrong.

still can't cancel trade though.

+

It's the best low market cap coin

Still slow, but much improved. Is it traffic to the site dying down from the spike of people trading COSS or did they actually tweak something?

Don't think its traffic, because daily exchange volume hasn't dropped much. Could be because they're not having to generate 4 new wallets for everyone anymore, but I would have thought that would be done in the first couple hours.

Are you retarded? Push the x next to the open order. Trade canceled.

you gotta use chrome

It was the 50% for life fee split. It gave everyone such wild fantasies it's understandable why you would buy this when it was high as it kept going up. I was fortunate to get in early but these COSS threads mainly have people shilling delusional positivity when their team has only carried out shit shows.
>it j-just needs a new engine!
>coss at 100mill marketcap but if we get to 500mill it is practically nothing!
>coss volume has gone up! thanks to the only token (coss coin) being traded on the exchange

Oh the one I love the most when it should have been fully functional product already.
>i-it's a w-working product!

But honestly after reading Rune's medium article and doing some research I have some faith as I now know this isn't really a scam, more like his team just sucks ass since faggots on Reddit can figure out the problems they have right away.

Oh I see, it really is fixed then. Thanks.

That .50 price difference between COSS and HitBTC lol

If HitBTC didn't have an absurd 65 COSS withdrawal fee I'd be all over that.

>Oh the one I love the most when it should have been fully functional product already.

It's more of a working product than literally 99% of all coins/tokens have right now. With nearly anything else you're just buying a promise, pure speculation, at least with an exchange token (and I give the same credit to Kuckoin and Binance) you're essentially buying stock in an exchange platform. Still risk involved yes, but there's only a few exchanges that even sell stock for their platform and so far most of them have turned out very successful.

ya not sure whats up with that withdrawal fee. Pretty sure that was set back when COSS was like $0.08 or something so it was much cheaper at the time. They really should update, expecting people to play a flat fee of ~$100+ to move coins off an exchange is fucking nuts.

>It's more of a working product than literally 99% of all coins/tokens have right now.
Yeah the thing is those coins are not exchange projects.

LMAOing at all the FOMO. Bought in at 36 cents.

Also shit, I thought you guys said $1.50 was the floor. its below that now. AAAAHHH

I get that but with all of those other coins you're still buying nothing tangible, you're investing in their future, that you hope they deliver something that actually functions eventually. With an exchange token you're investing in something that can be used now and that generates revenue for the company providing the token/service right now

i sold at the bottom and then rebought at a 33% loss

>tfw emotional brainlet

Check CMC. It's only below 1.50 because people on other exchanges are panic selling to keep their BTC, since they cant actually move it off of HitBTC without paying 65 COSS. COSS and ED are sitting around 1.50

Bought in at a dollar. Still a little comfy but getting nervous as the day progresses. Wanna see it over $2 by next week or sadness might set in

It's not gonna happen fagget. Get in now.

It went below on coss too. I am on CMC.

please let it dip down to 10cents again when i bought my last 13k COSS.