A coin to put 10K into

Hey guys! So I have 10K I'd like to put into a coin and hopefully get a nice return on it in a couple years. Any suggestions? What do you think will pop this year if anything? Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RLC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cappasity/#charts
twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
youtu.be/miyZBU8LMRE
hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tron

LUX going to moon in the near future

I heard "UR" coin on Cryptopia is making an 8pm pump, but as always look at pre-determined sell walls and make a decision for yourself.

I wouldn't buy too much thought just to be safe.

NEO

Come on with he Tron stuff. I'm serious lol

Where nipples?

Qash.

RLC bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RLC
I seriously am baffled that this coin is not at 500mill+. With all that's to be released and the all star team I can't believe this coin is barely above what it traded for back in May. Like seriously, is this the most obvious moon mission to me or am I seeing things? If golem can hit 600mill back in June why can't rlc at least hit 800 on merit. Seriously wtf.

Really LUX? Why ya think?

UFR + BBT

POE

I would say cappasity, it has a deal with Nvidia, low price of 40 cents, low market cap of 400m and a quasi functioning product.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cappasity/#charts

twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361

youtu.be/miyZBU8LMRE

OPT

HBT or CRED would be good options since they are undervalued plays and will likely 10x within the next few months. I suggest reading their whitepaper and looking at the website first though.

Good luck mate

DING DING DING

the big boy no one's talking about atm.

Thanks guys! I like NBT and CRED, already did well on POE.

4k in BTC 4k in ETH and 2k LINK
if only one coin then all in ETH

Get UFR before it gets added to a new exchange for some fast profits. The coin has hit high $2 before and is just $1.21 at the moment.

Check out the latest article for more info on it: hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

Maybe one under a $1

whatever you buy do not forget to put in a ledger and lock the price when it is ATH

What do you mean lock the price at ATH? Do you mean just sell when I feel is the best time?

sphtx
already has partnerships with GE and Riyad. SAP integration touches 90% of the world's businesses. Launches on Bit-z this friday. Easy double short term. Easy top 10 crypto long term.

. buy your coins
. put them in a ledger nano s when the coins be at their ATH (all time high)

$MSP

The funny thing is, all the FUD is because of bad ui. It IS bad to be honest, but a couple tweaks and it'll be quite nice.

Try to consider UFR. It is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Basically, a more descentralized torrent where people make/spend tokens to get files.
Rewarding seeders would encourage people to actually host instead of just downloading then deleting the torrent. Not only that, but the original seeder receives 50% of all UFR seeded for his file, which encourages people to upload hard to find things. For the downloader, he is able to download stuff at a very fast download speed for a few cents, which may be cheaper and better than netflix.

The market cap is low right now. Great chance to enter.

if you want to hold, all in on Ethereum. Screen shot this and thank me later when it reaches 10k per Eth.

>The funny thing is, all the FUD is because of bad ui. It IS bad to be honest, but a couple tweaks and it'll be quite nice.
bleh wrong thread

Coss yabitch

What about NEO? I like ETH for sure. I hope VIBE, ETH, and a few there do well.

Hi OP, everyone here is just shilling you their bags because their shitcoins are dumping and will continue to do so. The best long term hold is Monero for reasons that are obvious to anyone who has done the most basic research. You're welcome.

NGC will succeed. Do some thorough research before dumping your 10k