I am sorry Lord Roth Child
I will never try to take your leash off of me again

Americans are literally slaves to their Jewish overlords

You guys need to learn why things like Bitcoin caught on

>your dollar is worth only 5 cents
cryptobrainlets everyone

That's not what the chart implies, now fuck off Kike

(You)

what exactly does it imply then? that people in 1913 were 20 times richer than people in 2013?

>paycheck in dolar
>is from another cunt
>don't change it because think U$ is gonna up
>it's down

Fucking shitcurrency.

This is just a sign that the top is in, look at these normies that don't even know what's happening to their money

>tfw make 1000$ every time the DOW goes up 200-300 points
I've still made a bunch with bitcoin, but I'm gonna go down with the ship if I have to

>Wat is inflation?

1. Crypto "bubble" crash
2. Bond bubble crash
3. Stock bubble crash
4. Bitcoin at this point is running on new tech and it will drain all the money from stock

inflation is the increase of product prices not the loss of value in currency

Everyone right now....

youtube.com/watch?v=cFoAcjwnHY8&list=PLEVG7--xMW1kUxz0LZBjopXKvzXgHxn1k

Purchasing power isn't value.

>literally not worth the paper it is printed on
:^)
gas yourselves

KIIIIIKEEEEESSSSSS

>inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.[1] When the price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services; consequently, inflation reflects a reduction in the purchasing power per unit of money
>wiki

whoever took the time to make this video is pathetic

the future is now old man

>needs to copy wiki explanation
>it literally says the same thing I told him

The price of USD is determined by the decentralized network of foreign exchange, USD only has value compared to other countries currencies. You can have inflation (increase in product prices) while the value of USD goes up because other countries are losing currency value

please learn some basic economics before embarrassing yourself in an online christmas goose recipe forum

Then please explain to me how the gold and silver standard dollars range between $20 - $1300 today. That sure does seem like a loss of purchasing power relative to the currency used.

gold and silver are commodities they get their value from their use in industries or jewelry plus speculation from their prestige as historical currencies