AAHHHHHHH

MY DAUGHTERS COLLEGE SAVINGS ARE ALL GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you can start it back up for a cool hundo if you let me fill her tight womb with cum

good job not risking money u cant afford to lose pal

just tell her woopsie daisy dad made an oopsie lol

that's your wife's daughter to you now

i know your just maymaying but i wonder how many people there are who went all in late and are now suffering consequences? there can't be that many right?

whatever you're holding, hold. If you sell you realize a loss.

I'll take a turn too

quite a few articles on people who've literally all-ined their houses to bet on crypto

Wife's daughters*

jesus christ. i knew people were retarded but wow

HOLY FUCK MY WIFE IS GONNA KILL ME I PUT EVERYTHING IN AND NOW WE CANT PAY OUR BILLS

MY WIFE BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ME ALREADY I SERIOUSLY THINK SHES GONNA KILL ME

WHAT DO BIZ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a good thing, she shouldn't go to college anyway.

College rots women. Marry her off.

Invest in the Smith & Wesson retirement plan

Is it to late to start buying coins and holding them then?

BTC is almost half its ATH. So probably half of all people in crypto are red right now.

roflmao

Don’t do what Daddy Don’t does!

Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

Ex-wife