Can someone please explain to me what the FUCK is happening to the entire market? Is the bubble finally popping...

Can someone please explain to me what the FUCK is happening to the entire market? Is the bubble finally popping? I've been seeing pink for weeks now. Not just on a few or even 50% of all coins, but on like 85-90% of all coins out there. Everything is bleeding. A couple weeks ago people were talking about "exit all alts" or some shit but why? What happened that caused the crypto market to take such a nose dive recently? I only got into this back in September 2017 so my experience is limited.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_bubble
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

newfag detected

tether injected, btc about to make a bull run...

Goes up goes down. You can pull out now if you want to time the market, or you can just say fuck it and hold.

You might want to put some of your profits in non-shitcoins like Monero. That’s what I’m thinking of doing

bear market

shoulda bought ZCL nigger. The bubble isn't popped but a needed correction. You remember when every single coin ran up 100%-1500% in a few days? Things go up, things go down

Holy shit, read a book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_bubble

Altcoins....

Been saying that. Easy when you're in the green, gets harder as you see your profits slowly trickle away.

autistic fucker

I'm like 90% of all crypto investors at this point. An uneducated normie who hopped on the "get rich quick" train. Everything I know about investing, which is still next to nothing, I learned in the last four months buying monopoly money on the internet.

over saturation. many will fold and the market will rebound creating equilibrium as it was foretold in the prophecy. from the ashes will arise a strong coin, a useful coin, a FUN coin

>exit all alts
this means buy bitcoin

>being this mad

That's it. More red for you.

I believe in FUN. I have 15K. I am still worried. Bought in at 5cents so I am still happy asf. But stressing a bit.

I aint fucking selling but fuck...

>being this new

You either have strong hands and you hold

Or you have weak hands and you sell. Good luck timing the bottom.

>Still being this triggered

Bitcoins...

>seeing pink for weeks now
>first 2 weeks of Jan were a fucking bull market and a half

>Babby's first dip

>economic bubble
>market cap isn't even a trillion
>new solid crypto startups popping up every day
You wat?

It'll go back up, just relax and buy more if you have the funds

>new solid crypto startups popping up every day

That's the fucking problem. There are over 3000 coins already and this number gets bigger by the day. The money supply however is limited.
Is it really that difficult to put 2 and 2 together?

How long should this bear market last?

1 week 2 weeks?

That's why coins have cycles. Money isn't just flowing into all of the coins at the same rate and time, coins pump, money gets withdrawn from them as they correct and that money goes elsewhere. That's why holding is a way of losing money.

Give it a week.

IF Green ID, hodl

If red, exit this dying smarket.

rolluin

Looks like my coin is inverse to the rest of the market.

Well now what?

TRIG?

Nope. Promising small cap coin which released an impressive new whitepaper today. It's crazy volatile the past hour though.

Whats your downside to you telling us?

satisfaction probably

Market is consolidating into coins that are actually good. Also normies are pulling out.

Altcoins pumped because BTC was going sideways.

Now they've run out of steam so people are selling them.

Then BTC will start another bullrun and the money will flow into BTC while alts get raped.

Then BTC will correct go sideways and the cycle starts again.

We have a new bear market user.

It happened 3 times before in crypto history. The entire market was red for 6 months in 2009. For an entire year in 2010-2011. And for 2 years during 2014-2016.

We are now in the fourth bear market and we will probably experience bleeding of all coins for 6-48 months.

The only thing I foresee creating another bull market is the actual implementation of dapps in the real world. We are at least 6-12 months away from that point though.

open up coinbase app. everything has been red for days. you really think normies are gonna buy this shit?

It's not going to happen. Crypto is too embedded in the public consciousness to have a bear market for that long.

It's not just neckbeards anymore.

Smart Normies

I have confidence in the project long term and Veeky Forums doesn't even consider shilled coins until closer to the late majority phase. In fact, I believe shilling it here will harm its reputation and people will just think it is a Pajeet coin because you people can't read a whitepaper or research a project very well.

>things which don't exist

SGR

You retarded newfag, of course the bubble is popping, zoom out, you can see a bubble forming and popping every two to six months.
Right now a new bubble is forming, solidify your profit in BTC and be left behind.

I bet you queer never experienced a BTC bullrun firsthand, please stay in your shitcoins and become traumatised, it's a good learning experience.

>niche technology that doesnt even have real world uses yet comprised of thousands of different products that mostly do fuckall, gimmicks with no product valued at $50-$500million
>BUT THE MARKET ISNT EVEN A TRILLION
off yourself retard.

This guy gets it.

green

BTW, lads. I have a feeling a lot of these dips are due to backlogged exchanges who were caught completely unprepared for the overwhelming demand for crypto. Think about that for a moment. Many exchanges have yet to catch up to the demand. Are you guys even trying? Get of Veeky Forums and go get edumacated.

This is deeply unsettling.

JUST FOUND OUT PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN BUY MY COIN RIGHT NOW DUE TO BACKLOG AT THE EXCHANGE. DEMAND IS SURGING HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YEAH!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS EVERYTIME BTC BLEEDS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and when btc rises too quickly.

The fuck you talking about nigger?

I'm bleeding out of my asshole and I'm all in on ZCL

How dickhead. Compare it to if you weren’t all in on ZCL and instead had shitcoins like REQ who are horribly bleeding atm.

I went all in on ZCL 3 days ago and I’ve never been more comfy

Going to just say after months of watching really absurd amounts of manipulation by whales im honestly starting to think Banks and other private interest groups are tying to tank the market for their own gain. Media does nothing but scare tactic and talk shit. Its obvious the big swol boys of the trade world as shitting up the place.

JUST END IT ALREADY FREE ME FROM THIS SUFFERING IM TIRED OF WATCHING THE CHARTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is it over guys? Have we weathered the storm?

I'm comfy because I know I'm in literally the best shit you could be in right now. Comfy as hell but I was up 1600 on Saturday compared to where I am now...I'm down 300 from where I bought in so no big deal I guess.

Dude stop watching it that's what makes your eyes bleed. I was watching day by day and losing Everytime then I stopped paying attention and when I checked finally, I had a nice return :D

> (OP)
>We have a new bear market user.
>It happened 3 times before in crypto history. The entire market was red for 6 months in 2009. For an entire year in 2010-2011. And for 2 years during 2014-2016.
>We are now in the fourth bear market and we will probably experience bleeding of all coins for 6-48 months.
>The only thing I foresee creating another bull market is the actual implementation of dapps in the real world. We are at least 6-12 months away from that point though.
Nice bait.

You pussy faggots just need to calm your vaginas. Look at the crypto market cap charts for this time last year. It looks EXACTLY THE SAME. We had a run up after christmas thru new year and then a dip and then it kept rising after . I hope you weak faggots sell at a loss and don't make it back in

This happens. Just chill.

This right here. THIS right here is where it's a zero sum game. This is where all the weak handed fuckers lose all of their money.

The guy that makes money is buying everything right now and waiting. Most of us, myself included, don't wait for this market and we buy all the time hoping for quick gains.

But right here is where the retards sell and the rich people buy. When the future is uncertain and everyone is panicking, you buy. You buy all you can.

bch blease

Yeah, except fuck you. I made that mistake when tron started shitting out from the ATH

B-but what should I buy user?

the coin that go up. duh

Anything on a bigger exchange that's dropped >30% or a coin with potential in 2018 that has also dropped a lot. ADA and TAU are good examples.

Usually though you generally make more just relaxing in BTC. A bit complicated this time since ETH is right up there and wanting to dethrone BTC, but I believe it has another run.

>implying they exist

So convert everything to BTC and hodl?

you look super new

i was buying tron for less than pennies like a month ago

Yes, or go into altcoins dipping more than 30% and hold.

Either way you'll make a lot of money.

Only pussies would sell look at the correction in December and where we are now. Hodl you fucks

Good for you. If you're not a millionaire by now then you're worse than new, you're dumb.

At least being late to the game isn't a huge issue if you know what you're doing.

I bet I'll have a better looking portfolio than you by EOY

>ctrl f "neo"
>0 results

Do any of you ever research the market outside of Veeky Forums?

I was considering doing that. Searching for good altcoins (not shitcoins) that got a big blow, buying now and hodling.
But not many have reached -30% in the last 24 hours.

Dent is one.

This guy will be rich someday

NEO was the fucking talk of the town 6 months ago, and now nothing. I have no idea what happened to everyone

>tfw poorfag and can't buy more

HOLDing works, but it also doesn't a lot of times.

Selling when everyone starts to panic can be smart if you believe it's just starting to pick up and will go on for a while. You can buy back in at a steep discount. if you're right.

I am happily accumulating more TAU. A lot of the community is into TAU. If it hits an exchange then it's a golden 8x at least. My favorite coin for this year so far. Well, that and ada but I sold 90% of my stack on it at 1.07