As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I take a look at my wife and realise she's very plain

I take a look at my bags value and realise there's none left
Cos ive been pumpin and dump so long that
Even my pink wojack folder thinks that my mind is gone

STOP SELLING

Everything is down!

Tell me we'll still make it bro

I'll see you on the other side, brother. Steel is my body, I let go of my ETH bags back in the July crash and lost 10's of thousands of dollars, never again.

My favorite right now

o my fucking god

HOWWWWWW CAN YOU SEEEEE INTO MY EYES LIKE OPEN DOORS?

(in all seriousness, I'm getting raped here)

Nigga I'm about to literally be in the negative, I'm NEVER letting go again.

My portfolio is 100% ENG. I've only got 508 but holy moly this hurts. I'm out like $1600 bucks.

It'll be fine. The team is absolute dynamite and the project itself is extremely fucking impressive. Homomorphic encryption is real fuckin' neato.
I'm trying to make as much off of shitcoins as I can so I can buy as much ENG as I can.

I've got 1050 or so and I'm only up by 300 right now and I'm in for 5000, MY BODY IS STEEL!!!!!!!!!

>discover Enigma today
>think it looks like an awesome project with a great future
>see Veeky Forums is pink with rage at it

how much lower do I let it fall before getting in on it?

Daily reminder , ENG hired bunch of Israelis today.
Why the fuck aren't they hiring MIT grads or people from america , fucking israeli jews have never made anything special tech wise .

>ENG hired bunch of Israelis today.
Proof? I heard they hadn't announced anything yet?

it's hovering at $5.00 right now on Binance. Imo wait and see which direction it breaks out in.
This project should be $10-$15 in the next couple months imo so any time now is really good to buy in.

Wait 12 more red wojaks

Could go as low as 3-4 at this rate...

From their marketing guy :
>NEWS: Enigma is expanding! Over the next couple weeks, we will be announcing numerous new hires

all their job listings were based in tel aviv too

I just sold my stack bro.

With this much downward momentum, and it hovering at $5.00, my thoughts are that it may go down to $4/$5. I'm going to buy back in, but I think in the short short term it's going down.

Stay strong enigmarine.

Well I'm skeptical but will wait until they actually announce the people, I've got the coincidence detector so is won't be that hard to tell.

I will my fellow enigmarine, I will.

lol when did you get in? this shit is gonna pump to $10 next week when they start shilling more and speak at the conferences

Got it at $2.50 and $6.00 for both halves of my stack.

I agree that it will go to ten eventually, but in the meantime I think it's going down and I want to accumulate more.

All the more reason for those pics to become the official Enigma meme

Nah that's not a good meme because it's historically ironic, the the Enigma machine was a piece of spook hardware invented by a German and used by Britain's codebreakers as a way of deciphering German signals traffic during World War Two.

lol the founders are both JEWS as well!!

Time to relax again boys

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6

>December 13 2017
Old news dude, lets still be wary..

I've having a hard time chilling Pikanon

I think I was right about this lads. It's at $4.84 now.

I'm sorry.

Shhhhhh trying to get my nigmas to not sell

Let'um, more for me to buy on the dip!

4.80 and going

>4.80 and going
urge to dump everything to buy ENG rising

>another privacy coin

oh boy there definitely isnt 50 thousand of these.

Guys we still need to see if the support line will hold bitcoin

>what is homomorphic encryption
You just kind of skimmed the paper without reading or understanding it, didn't you?

yes user you got me enigma is totally not another shit coin and it will 1000x

If this goes any lower I'm going to sell my other shitcoins at a loss to buy more ENG.

wow you are incredibly retarded. at what age did you have your aneurysm?

enigma is a PROTOCOL FOR PRIVATE COMPUTATION NOT A PRIVACY COIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET IT RIGHT

hope you guys bought low

IKR? This isn't some privacy shitcoin people, this is gonna be a real use case for blockchain projects and large data companies.

No worries my nigmas, comfy days coming soon