He isn't getting in on the groundlevel for the best Roguelike crypto game

>he isn't getting in on the groundlevel for the best Roguelike crypto game

You guys better buy in. I recommend pep's token unless you feel like dying with 2eth worth of legendary items and getting grave looted.

ethercraft.io/#/shop/17

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
etherdelta.com/#0x6160a7c801ca7005b1086cd0f8a68d7924fc40ab-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least 10 frog hats or stay poor

jolly boots suit and hats coz it might be limited

BUY BREAD

Lol dude I have been seeing this game everywhere!

This feels the same way when I first got into crypto kitties!

If this is really permadeath and you can actually mine gold(eth) then I will go all in.

This is gettin crazy

Shill me anons

literally worthless

get that dope merchant set
bag dagger shield

>no gameplay yet
If this takes off I'll just write a bot to farm resources. Slim chance, though.

I don't believe this game is real, theres like a few hundred eth in there though.. shit I saw this yesterday too..

Am I to late?

no everyone's early

Hahaha, every item got sold like few dozen - few hundred times, and then some retard comes in and buys like 4000 bread XD

Literally a retard with his dick stuck in the 0

nope. depending on your capital, definetly get the crates you can afford.

This is the "Initial Inventory Offering" phase. Next comes crafting and then dungeon runs. Being a merchant/trader, crafter, or dungeon crawler can each be done independently if you have a preference, and they are all tied together by the economy.

Still a chance to take the risk and potentially see good returns. The limited enchanted items are available for a month. There are still some enchanted items that haven't sold too many.

Just fomo'd in a couple spare ETH I had laying around.

Should I do it niggers?

Exactly!

From what I see, this is no different than an ico other than ethercraft actually having a platform to use and also getting returns on inventory owned.

It has become a no-brainer to me. Thanks user

consider this an ico for the best gear in the game. development takes time

>market crashing, pink wojaks everywhere
meanwhile I'm getting paid to own frog hats

>being a merchant

Can I play this game without buying anything?

i'm all in!

Idk wtf to buy.

for money returns, uncommon crates

there are a bunch of free items that just require gas price to transact (so tech. no, but as close to free in any ether-based game)

if u fall for this ponzi u deserve the incoming JUST

Question...

How does Ethercraft expect to payout their promised ETH gains? Do they have their own miners which deposit into your account? Or do they pay from ETH used to buy Frog Hats.

PONZI, No FUD

>inb4 you got your funds locked in this baitgame and 3-4 month bear market hits.
>you could have sold and bought back and doubled your portfolio but instead you made 0.3 eth.

Is that really the best ROI rn?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>only three types of sword
get a Gungnir already you pleb

Yes, but since certain tasks are blockchain based, you'll need to pay some ethereum transaction fees

They already are paying out. Successfully withdrew 0.1eth after buying a hat for 0.05.

Later they'll be distributing gold erc20 tokens in place of eth, which you can sell to their smart contract at a fixed rate of eth.

he is shilling you. buy all merchant items 0.25 and less for best ROI

eh, maybe not over last few hours? i haven't been watching much, but yesterday vs. rare or legendary crate. buy rates on those are better than most items

We're looking at the next Zezima here.

and you're not shilling with a merchant set?

Anyone who tells you to buy a specific item is shilling you.

Just look for an item that has the best ratio of sales so far:cost. You want the lowest sales and the lowest cost.

Remember you're speculating on how many people will buy it after you at a higher price.

it's a smart contract, all the source code is there. everyone has gotten payouts whenever they want. yes they use eth they gained to make payouts

buy a merchant bag my dude

Good luck trying to make money in this bear market, probably protecting yourself from loss locking your Eth into assets that pay like these.

It works with a smart contract and they think you get payed from the ETH used to buy the frog hats and stuff. I can post a proof of withdrawal if you want.

Has anyone actually been able to withdraw gains yet?

please tell me you jsut bought everything now when all of us already had their fun and cashed out. Stupid bagholding cunt ...

my bot will raid your mine bot

to maximize ROI pick an item which still pays out 1% of your buyin
right now this is objectively true for most merchant items, and not for loot crates. this will, of course, change as inventories rebalance

yes. paid 1ETH made 1.3 ETH so far.
But to be honest i dont think that people buying now will get that much anymore.

Yes. Withdrew more than my initial investment. I'm on the fence about re investing though.

Is there a space trader coming after this one

Has the normie wave hit it yet?

i've reinvested every last eth. it's happening

Did you read my post.
I just sold 30% into fiat. (which is 3 times my initial investment)
Hodling the rest.
Started a small short at 13.4k.

This will be a nasty dump.
Picrelated.
Just be sure to buy the 7-10k dip

literally a ponzi scheme

Normies can't figure it out without a U-TUBE

How do you short leverage crypto? Genuinely curious.

If you believe in the concept you can buy a bit, multiple items are handy for example because then you won't be JUSTed by tx costs when you've made enough.

2nd derivative. Math much?

Bitfinex

is it too late to buy in?
inb4 shills telling me to buy [whatever item they have]

I would disagree because of two main points.
1. The items in question (in theory) have actual utility and do not solely exist for the purpose of getting someone else to buy (otherwise all of crypto and most financial markets are also ponzi schemes)

2. There is nothing fraudulent about this operation

So if you die in the game you lose everything? lmao. Almost had me niggers.

nope, the ponzi is over don't listen to the organized discord shills aka anyone that says buy.

Uhh so who made this game? I can't find the dev's name anywhere

if you dont mind waiting 1 week to to get your investment back. You should be fine. After that points its pure profit.

It's not too late BUY PEP'S TOKEN NOW!!!

buy enchanted items that have sold less than 175 units. Price doubles after that then continues to rise. Poorfags bought up all the cheap stuff, but lots of bargains in the high end market

If you die in the game you die in real life.

Your mother will die....

>i'm in this because of Veeky Forums
>we're still on the ground floor. literally DAY TWO
>the crypto and gaming communities haven't even heard of this yet, let alone the normans

These are your money making options:

1) Get multiple of the same high value items that you transact accumilation out off.
2) Get a lot of craft items and wait until you can craft.
3) Wait until february until the new items come.
4) Buy a specific item you think will eventually be worth a lot, not minding the ponzi accumilation.

I'd do 1 to 3 in the mentioned order, but it's your money.

>transact accumilation out off.
In one go that is.

if you're looking for cheaper items merchant items below 0.25 are still good

only lose what you have with you. Re-arm and go back, kill the trolls and get it back. Only you Know where the bloated carcass is

We can speculate about the in-game utility of each item, but some are pretty obvious if they're anything like other games.

In terms of viewing this as an "investment", buying any enchanted item will less than 75 sold so far is a guaranteed break even from returns IF 100 more are bought after you buy in.

Right now, there are still some of the Enchanted Merchant items that fall under this category, and the Gungnir Lance. They are 0.25 or 0.5 ETH, so people bought up the 0.1 items first (which have now increased in price).

So that's the pyramid part, but this inventory offing phase is only the first month, and then the economy will take over through crafting and then dungeon crawling. The free returns /rewards go away. I think there will still be NPC merchants that sell basic gear and materials just like most other games, but they will not sell these limited items anymore.

Nope they all doubled, low ROI now. Still cool and will appreciate, but no bargain

>he doesn't have Pep's Token to protect his stash from perma-death

Get the potion and cologne. Both give good returns and have low sales atm.

wasting assets

exactly - how many people are going to buy these? even at a lower ROI, popular items will still get money back faster than shit people never buy

At 175 sold, the price doubles and the ROI stays the same, so you can reasonably expect that most enchanted items will have at least 175 sold, and that's why I recommend getting in under 75.

The price also gradually increases for each sale after 175 so it can keep up with the returns that need to be paid out. The devs get a 12.5% cut, which is how they are funding this.

These are the best investments. They get consumed so they will be low supply and high demand.

>if they expire upon use people need to buy more of them, generating more dividends for holders

>tf when they aren't sold anymore

consumables lmao

1.) Mage Mincer - Unique skill: silence enemy = no spells or casting.
This speaks for itself, literally making an enemy unable to cast magic, curses, heal itself, etc. If you run into a mage, you've instantly raped it.

What happens when you use this as an AOE attack? The entire enemy party is stuck to physical attacks now and can't cast heal either.

Hell you could even silence your own mage party member if they got cursed into berserk or something.

2.) Stone Skin Amulet - Unique skill: Improved protection against physical attacks.
Wait a sec, I just made my enemy unable to use magic, forcing them to use physical, and I have physical resistance too?

Most OP combo in the game. Buy now or cry later for the obvious best combo in the game.

Oh, and Pep's token is a no-brainer.

Everything else is for newbs.

Don't realize this too late when everyone FOMO's into this combo.

As time goes on for the next 30 days, the returns won't be as good, but you still also have the original item that can potentially be sold later, and that alone could be worth a lot more than what you paid for it. The returns are a bonus to the early adopters.

Consumables like the potion and cologne are cheap right now, get in now before the price raises like the other items.

ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

kek, that's etherdelta's inventory. because you deposit the tokens on ed when you trade them

They will have use in the game, but not a good investment

Long term maybe, they will become very rare. Imagine the user that has the last gram

dividends end in two months, before the game begins

Etheremon is the best

i wonder what items you bought

Just checked the inventory, lubes and high end swords are all that is left at the bottom of the pyramid.

>buy two items
>hate myself
>why didn't I buy swords and Pepe gear
>shill like hell

>lubes

>whole portfolio is red
>a fucking ponzi is the only thing that is making me money
wtf is going on Veeky Forums?

It's a neat concept that's all.

What happens in the dungeon stays in the dungeon

etherdelta.com/#0x6160a7c801ca7005b1086cd0f8a68d7924fc40ab-ETH

Bizbros whoever has some spare eth lying around someone just posted uncommon crates way under the current purchase price. He's gonna regret it.

I am trying to sell off some coins to buy 1-2 but I may not have time before someone buys the stack.

I'll bet he peeked and saw a sword that his weak hands could never wield. Weak hands can't hodl the sword.

Lold