WHY THE FUCK DOES REQ ONLY GO DOWN?

WHY THE FUCK DOES REQ ONLY GO DOWN?

LITERALLY EVERY OTHER SHITCOIN HAS MOMENTS WHEN THEY GO UP BUT THIS JUST KEEPS GOING DOWN

FUCK OFF

Everything goes down atm.. just hodl for maximum profit

Been hodling since 80 cents and it just keeps managing to drop more every single day

just sold
lost around 5k

cant believe you assholes talked me into this

My portfolio is REQ and BNTY ama

>tfw bought at 8 cents

Buying REQ at $0.80 and not expecting to have to hold long term was a retarded move user

Everyone said it was going over $2

Relax, I buy coins everyone FUDs, except TRX lol

Ayyyyyyyy.

>believing people who are trying to take your money away from you
are you stupid or something?

Bought at .10 still comfy... gonna hold through this.

t r i p s and REQ rockets on friday

trips get

Req'd

it's called REKT NET for a reason user

LOL

My portfolio is REQ, BNTY and XRB. ama.

I lost $60k in 4 days from my ATH worth.

REQ WILL go up. But please try to see why something actually moons. Is it because the product got better or the team had some new developments. Or just because more people are buying it.

If it's the last the coin will undoubtedly come back down over time since the people didn't buy it for the technology (If they'd buy for the technology they'd have done it already by then). Instead it's bought because people try to catch the price rise train. These people sell quickly as well and thus the price is unstable and will return to it's true value over time.

Also we are in a BIG Bear market right now probably for 6-12 months. Like in 2010-2011. Not as bad as the famous 2014-2016 bear market but still a severe one. Expect many normies to step out of crypto as they will only make losses for the coming months.

The bear market will pick it back up when dapps are implented IRL and crypto starts to add actual value to the economy. This will be the REAL Dot-com bubble moment where the cryptomarket reaches multiple trillion and REQ will be in the top 50 when that happens. (Top 10 if it accomplishes what it sets out to do). If that happens we could end up (multi) millionaires

bought at .75 intending to hold long term but it's hard to shake the feelings of regret for not waiting until later considering how much cheaper it is or not selling when it hit 1.xx. I know I was already late to the game and I know it's a bad Idea to try and predic the future with all of this but it's still hard to shake that feeling.

9 here, when we selling

>6-12 month bear market

Tell me this is a meme user. You all said we would reach a multi trillion dollar market this year.

is this copypasta shill or