Apologize, before it's too late

Apologize, before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinex.com/
hackingdistributed.com/2018/01/15/decentralization-bitcoin-ethereum/
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/graphs/contributors?from=2017-10-02&to=2018-01-15&type=c
github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc/graphs/contributors?from=2017-10-02&to=2018-01-15&type=c
bitnodes.earn.com
cash.coin.dance/nodes
youtube.com/watch?v=L7s7-09-oms&t=4m35s
twitter.com/GDAX/status/951863685533741057
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the core cucks did it on purpose and out of greed

bch is the only reason I haven't exited all crypto

BCH is looking like it wants to break out, but it depends on BTC does in the coming week.

You don't need to tell me.

Bitpay/merchant support, OP codes being re-enabled to allow for smart contracts, 32MB+ blocks this year, research underway for 1GB+ blocks, trading pair support being added to exchanges... 2018 is going to be a good year for BCH.

>the bcrash bots and shills show up whenever btc dips even slightly

Fuck you and your shitty think coin Roger. It's not happening. Go the fuck away already.

16,913,763 circulating supply BCH
16,805,150 circulating supply BTC
Thanks for that sweet Eda bcash. Can't wait for the halvening to show up a year earlier! Oh wait, your reward supply just got cut in half and it's not profitable to mine anymore? Just wait for Eda to activate and automatically cut the difficultly 20% oh shit blocks are being mined every minute time for another halving in another year. This cycle repeats until nobody uses this shitcoin

all that and many other improvements will put bch at the top

Remember when bch used to pump when btc crashed? Not anymore, just another overpriced shitcoin

This. It's like all the people doing actual, real research in Bitcoin left and joined Eth, Moneno, or Bitcoin Cash.

Those are the only projects I feel really solid about. Funny how they are all populated by OG crypto people who were kicked out of Bitcoin by Core's hijacking bullshit around 2014-2015.

check'd

There's no technical reason why BCH shouldn't be a top coin. Most of the harm that comes BCH's way is political. Would like an actual date on Bitpay, because in the meantime I can only spend BTC on Newegg (they use Bitpay). Do you know what exchanges? Would cum if Binance added it as a pair.

What are you talking about, faggot? BCH is trading worse than BTC today. Not exactly a hype thread, we're talking fundamentals.

I don't think people are increasingly nervous about BCH user since muhh flippening failed, muhh hard fork to fix the broken eda, muhh dragonbreaker meme that never happens. The shills couldn't even get to the streets before they shat all over themselves

so much samefagging in every bch thread lol

This is how to spot newfags. They think Hardforks are new or bad. BTC use to HF all the time before Blockstream Core literally stopped development of Bitcoin.

They made two changes. One change fucked them hard. It doesn't look good

What doesn't look good?

Try coinex.com/

>fundamentals
>on a chink shill shitcoin

I'm laughing as you bcrash shills and bcore idiots fight it out as both fall down and eventually get eaten up by DAG coins and ETH. You'll be left wondering wtf happened.

>DAG

Not a crypto, but nice try.

im hodling 50 and its been painful. i hope it will be worth it this year

Confidential transactions will be the big one

this. Hodling a GIANT STACK
Got buy orders all the way to 400 since BCH will also suffer initially in the BTC crash

Keep holding onto to mah mining and mah white paper ideology. Nobody gives a fuck about Myspace anymore.

Eda is changed. DA happens every block now, based on previous 144 blocks. Tell your boss they need to update their shilling manual.

nigga how many

Keep not understand economics and game theory, newfaggot.

>he still has btc and bch

Spotted the Myspace investor. LMAO keep throwing out stupid buzzwords I'm sure that'll fix lightning network. Any day now!

Its giant for me. Got buy orders for a bunch more lined up.
BCH ON SALE RIGHT NOW
COINBASE WILL LAUNCH PAIRS TOMORROW

THIS IS A GODSENT

damn!

>still under 15% relative hashrate

Call me when it gets to 20

I don't get why people believe in BCH so much. What do you guys think will happen when LN is activated on core in a several months?

I don't buy Roger Ver's scaling plan either. Which is essentially to copy the code of LN and activate it as well. Core has 10x more nodes which means more efficient LN, 10x more active developers, and a more established brand.

Feels like when LN activates it'll be over, are you guys just hoping LN will fail? Not trying to bash, I'm still holding my BCH, just curious as to what ppl think.

Analogies aren't arguments and its a shit analogy to boot. You're comparing apples to oranges. Decentralized platforms can't run on DAGs. Keep being part of the market that doesn't understand that though, I hear dumb money always wins.

Almost none of this post is factual, dude.

BCHs scaling plan is the plan BTC had for years and years until it threw everything out the window to put all eggs into the LN basket.
If BTC would explore all options I would hold it forever but the LN fanboy bullshit reaks of a disaster.

BCH scaling will work its guaranteed at least for a few years, during which new innovations or even LN can be rolled out.
LN = big experiment, likely to fail, adoption extremely complicated and so on

i'm on team BCH because core rallied against 2x with the whole #no2x campaign. it baffles me how completely illogical that is. it's like if they were arguing floppy disks were better than dvd's

this is why coinbase and bitpay are supporting bitcoin cash. because core just made a completely retarded choice by not going with 2x

I hope you're getting paid enough by Roger or whatever chink business man is writing the checks. Gonna need it when bcrash dies along side btc. It'll be hilarious.

here's a paper that shows that increasing the blocksize by at least 1.7x would have made transactions faster

hackingdistributed.com/2018/01/15/decentralization-bitcoin-ethereum/

i meant to reply to

According to github it's more like 4x more active developers:
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/graphs/contributors?from=2017-10-02&to=2018-01-15&type=c
github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc/graphs/contributors?from=2017-10-02&to=2018-01-15&type=c

Nodes 11,569 vs 1,244:
bitnodes.earn.com
cash.coin.dance/nodes

Brand I feel is about 10x, maybe more than 10x if you consider most normies.

Roger Ver on LN:
youtube.com/watch?v=L7s7-09-oms&t=4m35s

Any blocksize increase would have increased transaction throughput, the point of the paper is increasing it by 1.7x would have kept the bitcoin network as decentralized as it was back in 2016, so the argument to prevent blocksize increase to prevent increased centralization is provably flawed.

$668 Greg

IRL chuckle

same

Dude, where's your argument?

literally nobody wants to use this shit.
nobody wants to buy a cup of coffee with bcash
nobody thinks bcash is the original bitcoin
nobody cares about muh blocksize
normies would rather buy ripple than bcash
fuck off
go away
delete ur internet pls sir

>he thinks Ripple or XRP have anything to do with decentralized crypto currency

>he thinks chink fork of bitcoin is unironically bitcoin

>he doesn't know what a fork is

counterfeit scam trash that will be $0

the fud is comfy tbqh

SAuce the coin base claim and I'll gift you my waifu

Its literally on their twitter matey

gdax

twitter.com/GDAX/status/951863685533741057

AND GIVE WAIFU NOW

Nice digits friend. 2018 is the year of BCH.

user you are an awful core shill, bow to the superior bitcoin