LINK comfy thread

Finally hit 10k LINK. Comfy as fuck. Who else is comfy out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/newsroom/irs-virtual-currency-guidance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm actually selling everything at a loss, just sold at .85 cents

I'll take my 22k in BTC and transfer to another coin/token my cousin told me about

Wanted to make a thread about this but i'm out of LINK

Pulled out too late but its okay, should have pulled yesterday at $1 fuck...

Lol have fun being poor faggot. I don't even care that you sold LINK, but with that attitude you're going to lose everything.

Purchased 500 more linkies at $1AUD, currently at 2000 stinkies

Feeling comfy af

i tried buying a dip. only 1.5k linkies

had 1.8k

sheiiiit

I have my link in cold storage, not even worried about this crash

The best thing about holding LINK from 10k sats to 1300 sats is that none of this matters any more. My hands were forged in the fires of blood red candles. I see the future for LINK and a dip is just a chance to buy more.

Does anything change with LINK if ETH uses ERC223 tokens instead?

Just hit 1K Link lads. Got a good feeling about it the more I read about it.

You are new.

16k here, not comfy. I need at least 20k to be comfy.

Just made a buy at 77 cents. Stack up to 15k. Dip is fine

Bought at $0.16 and LINK is now the majority of my portfolio. Of course I'm comfy

I only have 300, may be able to get 1K before it escapes. I wonder how many of you will still hang around.

trying to get 2k before anything starts!

I got 10k @ 37 cents. Waiting for my ledger to arrive. Meanwhile, going to get Veeky Forums, hang out in Veeky Forums and surf Veeky Forums for the best car to buy next year with my gains. I know i want an FD RX7 but it will help pass the time by window shopping.

I have t2K LINK, but I cannot buy the dip because Capital One blocked all coinbase transactions and coinbase won't accept my debit card as a payment method. Kill. Me.

>muh rotary engine

You are a moron, LINK with reach 5$ end of quarter

Got 2k link and 5k xlm, will i become rich?
Took 3k loan though so i have to pay back in 2 weeks or they will break my leg, pls help

>tfw when OP bought LINK at ath, it will go back down to 10cent

Pay them in link, dumbass

I'm all in since 36 cents, haven't sold anything ever since
I have 100% confidence in LINK so I don't give a fuck about the price dropping now. Got over 13k linkies.

Guys I know link will recover in time and then some but I am thinking about selling for you guys. If I sell, there is a 100% chance of this dip being over. I want to help my biz bros out by making them just that much more comfy but then that would sacrifice my own lambos. What do I do?

35k here. gf of 6yrs left me. I let her think I was broke, and she came crawling back to manipulate me and ask for money after hearing of my hodlings. seriously considered anhero at my lowest, but the potential of link is a indisputable reminder that this is truly the best timeline

22k linktard here. Where is muuuuuh cup and handle?

youre gonna need more than that, and that was a dumb idea desu, i doubt these shitcoins will bounce back in only 2 weeks

Why would you sell? Because you're a pussy? Don't be a fucking retard. This is your one time to change your life.

Fuck women until you make it and then you can get all the honeys u want

No I would sell because I am afraid some of your are pussies. As soon as I sell, links will skyrocket back up which will reassure those with weak hands. I sacrifice myself for the good of many.

Bought 70k electroneum when it was $0.08

Y'all can suck my dick.

me too fellow linkie

>after hearing of my hodlings
she heard you have 35k linkedchains and asked you for money? good thing you can't cash out.

Have more respect for yourself user.

She sees you as an economic tool, she doesn't see you as a person, you're just a means to an end, not an end in itself.

You wouldn't have her anymore, but you'll always have your Veeky Forumsbros.

same senpai. feels comfy

Watching LINK looking to buy.
Buy now or will it go lower
I remember it at $0.17

Holy shit 75 cents??? I'm fucked

I was an OG eth hodler and kept my mouth shut but paid my sisters CC, she found out and went into hamster wheel mode
Thank you bros I'll never forget the good times on biz. There's so many good people here it gives me cope hope for humanity

Who knows. There was another time where I thought there was no way it could go any lower. Let's just say I thought that for about 8 weeks straight.

I am also buying and holding links guys.
Sitting on about 3k links and I know they will rebound.

that's pretty funny. in 6-9 months you'll be able to get a profile on EliteSingles or whatever and for your employment you can just list your crypto holdings.

>no fiat until price was $1
If I had waited a week

>tfw only have 1k

Will I make it?

6k linker here. Trying to buy a house mid-2019 for me and my new wife with link gains. Will I make it?

300k LINKs here. Did not dump on your guys :) Those babies are going straight to staking when Mainnet is up.

6k LINKs? Yeah, you'll afford a house, not sure about being wealthy though.

You can always stake them though and make more LINKs!

this is going to go below 70 cents isnt it? holly shit

what's your target price for LINK?

800 links will I be ok ?

Hodl for 2-3 years and I genuinely believe that will be worth around $800K

You'll have 80k

Donate me some nigga Damn bro

feels bad that I could have gotten 20%-50% more linkies

I hope all of your price predictions are going to be accurate. I'm just numbly accumulating again. Up to almost 60k. Someone pls stop me.

Reminder that AB's target price was 60-70

same. All my 25k linkies are in MEW+Nano ledger.

Can it hold down like this for say, 1.5 weeks when I get paid again?

By when?

God I hope not. This is taking years off of my life. I have like $60k in LINK right now....

Didn't say

I have 1k, coudln't afford to buy when it was low.
Pls no larp, I wanna b u

this

yes, its going sub .50 dont worry. january is a bear month historically

Come on dude let it go to 10cent to accumulate more.

Seriously if you really believein this, then you should be happy if it go lower to rebuy.

How many marine medals do I get if I sell and by back lower successfully

This is me rn. You don't want to be me.

Maybe if it hits like $1000 you may want to be me. I'm not convinced that will happen.

Pls, halp.

I still want 60k Linkies, so yes I do.

Thanks for the wojak been looking for this one

no, thanks user
If it does this I'm buying at least another 30k... I thought I had longer to accumulate last time, not making that mistake again

Prove it by posting a picture of your 25 words card. Otherwise fake and gay

The Aryan Brotherhood's $60-70 speculation is on the conservative side, mind you.

fuck that was supposed to be 'np'
> phone posting

Something weird is going on exchange wise with LINK. Putting in orders there's tons of bot activity but nearly no actual trading.

Cat's out of the bag?

If you are literally going to hold link in what may be a fucking year long bear market I suggest you loading it into a hard wallet and walking away from this shit for a few months

Even thought I deleted my Blockfolio app I will still check LINK price everyday

or you can put most of your linkies in a hardwallet, and leave some of your linkies on an exchange for the extra thrill and gamblings.

If you are in usa those gamblings are taxed every time you roll the dice

t. would owe $1500 if I filed last years trades under current law

>and it was less than 100 trades

>muuuh freeedom
mountain jew here. Eat my shorts. Etc. etc.

Not really though. Just take what you put in from USD, and then pay a wage tax on profits that you take out of gemini/gdax/cuckbase (as long as you do it in less than a year).

You have to file taxes on trades even if you don't realize gains.

or better yet: go and GRAB YOUR FUCKING GUNS, TOSS YOUR TEA INTO THE SEA, AND GO SHOOT UP SOME UGLY KIKES ALREADY. THEN GET YOUR GOD DAMN COUNTRY BACK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DADDY USA? YOU WERE COOL. ONCE.

100k chain. Does this look comfy?

1 Trillion dollar market cap with that total supply... okay mate

Guys look at this
Is it breaking out after the 1/3 retrace? Look at the buy pressure right now!

On one hand I love Sergey for releasing shit without the slightest hype build up, on the other hand it stresses me the fuck out knowing that the price singularity might hit at any moment.

I don't believe an IRS agent is going to go through every loss and gain I make on bittrex/binance just to find out that I was telling the truth. What you're describing is not how the law is written: irs.gov/newsroom/irs-virtual-currency-guidance

You don’t plan on selling anytime soon, r-right user?

I have 110 LINK. Feeling pretty average right now, fellas.

trips and

haha look at his fat hands

fat little hand man

>price singularity
Can someone explain to me what this means? I've seen it in a few threads already, but I'm not sure I understand what is meant by it. Would it be that all Links have been bought by hodlers since the whole thing is getting concentrated in 15k wallets, or what?

>tfw own chainlink and ven
I'll be ok

How do I go to sleep and wake up in December?
Watching LINK do what it is rn is killing me

Digits as well, and there's a reason they call him Mr. Worldwide

Do you know what the singularity is? Imagine the graph of technological advancement, but with value.

Hope this continues a few more days, gonna buy some more tomorrow and waiting for gemini to verify me

If they did, since crypto never sleeps, what price for a day do they use? Midnight?

Every market existing around the world will be linked together and all goods will arrive at their absolute pricing point, with LINK's value converging towards infinity.

dubs back at you a non

1.5k linklet reporting in

Here's to holding, brother. I'm content knowing I can use any gains to invest in something like a real estate property or Roth IRA, even though I enjoy the moon missions jokes

AHHHHH NO NO NO BOUGHT AT 90 CENTS YESTERDAY

Trx on the other hand is going to Lambo me