China cracking down on crypto again kek...

China cracking down on crypto again kek. Why do you faggots insist on holding Chinese coins when there are Japanese supported crypto like ADA and NEM or country agnostic crypto like ETH?

cnbc.com/2018/01/15/china-is-reportedly-raising-the-bar-on-its-cryptocurrency-crackdown.html

Expect Chinese coins to drop hard every time they pull this shit. Every coin in the top 10 will probably 2x to 5x anyway so why do you fags prefer holding the risky chinese coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/beijing-court-dismisses-lawsuit-against-bitcoin-exchanges/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was that? Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my 1800% NEO gains.

>1800% NEO gains
Nearly every coin did 1000+% gains this year. ADA, EOS even fucking Tronix lol.

Thats my point, if every top coin will make gains in 1 year anyway whats the point to sticking with risky Chinese coins when they hardly do any better than the non-Chinese coins?

My point is that it grew through multiple scares. It has strong fundamentals- i.e. active and visible developer community.
Hehehe... don't you get it? China is #1!

you realize stuff like this reaches a point that market sentiment ignores it right?

You’re still a loser in life. Those gains have gotten you nowhere

>My point is that it grew through multiple scares. It has strong fundamentals- i.e. active and visible developer community.
>Hehehe... don't you get it? China is #1!
You could have literally held any other non Chinese coin and made 10x. If you sticked with Japanese coins like ADA for example you would have made more than holding NEO.

Why do you faggots like sucking Chinese dick that much when all they do is FUD the market while the Japanese love crypto?

Have you been holding her, Veeky Forums? Or are you a tsundere, or something?

>You’re still a loser in life. Those gains have gotten you nowhere
What? gains are gains. You chinese lovers are obviously not thinking rationally.

>implying NEO won't be top 5 after this purge

remember the last time you faggots read a cnbc headline and panic sold? fucking KEK nigger

i'm starting to think cnbc is on some fucking coordinated FUD campaign, this and the SK FUD from that dirty pajeeta is timed very well

this desu your China fud is useless now go fuck yourself op

Buy the dip.

>China FUD
Or maybe you guys could just avoid Chinese coins and make more returns in the long run? Stick to crypto friendly countries like the Japs at least if you insist in investing in country niche coins.

I honestly dont get what the benefit of holding chinese coins is when everything is making large gains in the span of years anyway.

Fuck mainstream media cancer, always sensationalized articles, with no sources and exaggerating what is going on. I want to live on a fucking island far from civilization, give me my crypto money and I'm fucking out.

If you held ADA, then good for you. I haven't done research on ADA, so I can't speak for its fundamentals, but I believe that NEO has strong fundamentals that will pay off in the long run. The NEO teams has a history of working on government compliance. I think that the probability of the project being seriously damaged by the actions of the Chinese government is low.
Let go of your prejudice against the Chinese.
Let go of your infatuation with the Japs.

EXACTLY! CNBC FUD They are accumulating. Scare the public then they post positive ripple and stellar articles. Korea and CHINA have sold platforms USA has nothing. CNBC is controlled by the JEW use your hear start buying boys!

what does this mean for VEN?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

>but I believe that NEO has strong fundamentals that will pay off in the long run
True but a lot of coins have good fundamentals, you dont necessarily have to stick to the ones with good fundamentals but has a country that tries to fart in your face every now and then.

>Let go of your prejudice against the Chinese.
Its not prejudice. These faggots really are fudding everything. Its based on past experience.

>I think that the probability of the project being seriously damaged by the actions of the Chinese government is low.
ICOs are banned in China if im correct the NEO ICOs being held now are mostly based on other countries trying to make a buck

The point is it doesnt make sense to stick with Chinese coins when ever nearly every other top coin is going to 2x to 5x long term anwyay. You cant deny that.

>what does this mean for VEN?
This is another example. Why do you faggots love sucking Chinese dick that much? When they obviously hate coiners like us.

It is owned by hedgefunds, soros and i suspect clintons

lol CNBC, pulling another bs story.

My guess is they must be trying to stick up on cheap VEN

Wow a lot of brainlets in this thread

ccn.com/beijing-court-dismisses-lawsuit-against-bitcoin-exchanges/

China is mixed, has been, will be, and the china fud is already priced in

Sell your NEO/NEM/VEN coins low like pajeets and stronger arms will pick them up for gains in the next few months

>Neo DevCon literally end of this month
>WTC and VEN's stupid announcements gonna get more normies to join in end of month and early Feb.
>Chink coins are dead

ok.

okay bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading

uhhhh, thats completely seperate to the issue being talked about

Or maybe you could stick with non-chinese coins. Why do you faggots love the Chinese so much when there are Japanese coins?

The japanese love crypto so much they even legalized Bitcoin as a currency already.

Keep trying your weak fud, since you sold out and are being left behind

Bloomberg had the "uncited source" that the article you linked was referring to. But you probably didn't even read your own articles huh?

And a court ruling in favor is not a separate issue from China's sentiment on crypto. They will make sure it's regulated and taxed properly, just like Korea. But pajeet fags like you will spread FUD for any number of psychologically manipulative reasons

Enjoy missing out faggot

Literally this

OP sold his stake and is trying to fud

China is all about monopoly, they will rely on Vechain as the only true blockchain.

>State partnerships
>Jim breyer who invested in this has connections with president
>Jim breyers wife = director of bank of china
So comfy

I sold my NEO a long when cardano showed up months ago. The japanese even have a crypto jpop group for fucks sake.

Why would i stick with the chink coins when the japanese coins are guaranteed to be adopted. ADA atms are rolling oit this year.

Inb4 gains. The returns on ADA absolutely demolish the NEO gains. Stick with the japanese and youll be safe for years to come.