We are the BATmen

I bought in at 64 and 72 cents, am I fucked? I have 2k BAT

This whole BAT dip is making me really fucking antsy

just hold my dude

Shill me on BAT. Looking to shift 10% of my portfolio into a worthy cause and an alternative to ads sounds like a good one.

Imagine getting meme'd on THIS hard

The cool thing about BAT is that people want to buy the dip.

Every dip presents a new opportunity to get in on the BATction, baby. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't forget there's actually people that bought at 11k sats, waiting for an opportunity like this to dump their bags square on your head.

> just started alt-trading
> figured id start small and buy 150 BAT @.0070 BTC
> .0060 and falling

well fuck, im holding this until its worthless but this is not a good start

they couldve benn selling much higher all along shill

I was just reading on BAT, is a way to pay for advertaisments, doesnt sound very profitable to me.

its HODLing better than most others

HELP ME BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Welcome newbies. BAT is a long term HODL coin. Please sign the contract below, promising to HODL your bags until 2019 at which point you can sell for 2x your initial investment.
x________________________________

its a massive industry
lookup omnicom

not really, it's more like browser based patreon for content creators. awesome idea on paper, especially since the big and small fishes are all tired of the old systems.

potential is huge imho, but i also had high potential and ended up trading digital monopoly money on a mongolian throat singing board

I dont expect to double my money in a few days or even a few weeks (or ever really).

I'd just prefer not to lose it all on my first go at it

Went all-in at 4680 sats

A coin that should be worth 10b right now.

It's a solution to the Youtube adpocalypse that doesn't necessitate a competing platform. This shit will print money.

BAT is good, buy more

Are there any similar coins worth buying? I am holding my BAT, but Im thinking of expanding to Bitclave.

the shilling will be enough to push this shit 100x.. the product does even have to work.
people underestimates how many people philip defranco is able to reach, or others like him.

This is literally the easiest money some of you will ever make.

Go look at DOGE coin's market cap, now go look at BAT's market cap.

If you don't think BAT is worth at least as much as DOGE I don't even know what to tell you.

You might as well go invest everything you have in TRON

Holding 400k BAT.

Fuck I'm only holding 400. I think you're larping though

One of these days I'm going to take a bunch of adderall and put together a chart mapping how long it took Mozilla and Google Chrome to catch on, as well as the market value of company shares in relation to the product catching on.

Brave is in such an early stage but I'm so excited about it and BAT. It just seems like such an easy call to keep dumping money into BAT.

>>but i also had high potential and ended up trading digital monopoly money on a mongolian throat singing

What the fuck have I done with my life? Was into Gurdjieff when I was 18 now I am in BAT. WTF.

Please do user. Own a few shares of Goog and really want to cash them in for BAT.

Googles Mc is 783.26B think there revenue last year was 80 or 90 billion with a profit of 19 billion, isn't most of that just ad shekels? Where else do they get money from?

signed

tried brave a bit and it actually feels quite fucking good. if i had my shitty twitch extensions available i wouldve probably transitioned there.

they really need to pump up the devs on those content creators / livestreaming / youtube plugins. it is the niche they have to conquest. once they start shilling for BAT we can all retire.

i read on their roadmap that they plan to extend the basic attention token beyond brave later in development, so the browser wont be a necessity. i must admit im hyped, no matter the pink wojaks of these days.

currently using BRAVE.
Holy fuck when i say, this browser blows firefox and chrome out the ass.
They just need to change the color scheme.
FUck this browser is dank desu
so fucking fast.

What are the coins for then? there are so many coins that offer low to no transaction fees, that are anonymous and all that. Besides the normiest of the normies are the one donating to youtubers, they wouldnt go to all the trouble with coins. Right?

The entire market is dipping, we're still sitting at approx #55 by market cap. Exactly where we've been for the past few months. We are steady as a fucking rock & just waiting to break out. Iron hands here.

It’s trying to replace ALL ads not just YouTube celebrities.

We may make some money tonight bat boys.

>>Besides the normiest of the normies are the one donating to youtubers
This is why I am in and long on this coin if you think I am retarded please explain yourself

If user choose to have ads turned on then they will receive BAT. Brendan Eich said viewers would receive an amount of BAT about worth a cup of coffee a month, and that amount could be donated to content providers that you like, our to use services on the bat platform. You can also cash the tokens out.

I think the demand for BAT coins will come more from companies that are looking for better ROI on the shekels they spend for advertising.

good thinking. Bat is long term.
not for weak hands.

I don't know a single thing about BAT, I just bought because my meme charts tell me it's going up over the next few days

BAT holding up super well relative to the rest of the market.

BAT is undervalued and under-hyped. I am actually getting scared thinking about if BAT ever experiences a flood of dumb twitter shithole money like TRX did. I think I'd rather just see stable growth for the next 5 years and not have fuckheads on twitter talk about it

Sounds good, theoretically everyone should start using brave for bat to become strong. What are the chances of that happening? Like really i like the idea , but once again this coin depends on normies jumping into the platform.. meaning this company needs a fucking great marketing team + a fight head to head with google ad money...

I like the idea but i dont see this taking offf ...

fuck off pajeet. There's not gonna be any ads for jingle trucks or mopeds. This isn't the coin for you poor fag.

$1 when

should be less than a week

This project isn't even a year old yet. The browser literally even isn't v1.0 yet. Give it time friend.