How am I supposed to feel?

So I went from $800 to $12,000 and back down to around $5,000. This shit is such a fucking roller-coaster. IDK how to feel?! Oh yeah and I lost 900 bucks today to a fake telegram ICO. BAKA any words of wisdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/scam-alert-theres-something-funny-telegram-ico/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to the jungle

Post portfolio fag

here

>fake telegram ICO

Wh-what do you mean by this??

How?

I don't think you should try to repeat joining fake ICOs, I hope my advice was helpful.

It was an ICO that pretended to be Telegram Open Network that was selling GRAM tokens.

>HODLing a bear market
Went from 13 in Dec to high of 53, got out with 47

Just enjoy the ride. It's not over yet.

Found it:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/scam-alert-theres-something-funny-telegram-ico/

Damn, I would have fallen for that, too.

>has 0 omg
>won't make it

Lol that was the coin that got me started with my original gains. I just dont have any RIGHT now

says increasingly nervous man

Do this. Forget about the 12000

You started at 800 and now you have 5000. Feel good about that, you got a lot of free money

Join a good discord, feel comfy. /pFGxB6r

Went from 7k to 20, now back at 12. Feels bad man

I was up peak of $90k, but was taking some profits. I've took $40k out, and am at $70k right now, so down $20k from peak with $40k in cash on the side.

I think the rest I'm just going to let ride at this point.

went from 1300 to 2800 back down to 1200

9k to 124k, took out 40k now at 59k. Very happy to have paid off all my bills before this dip. almost cashed out completely but im not a super fag

Wtf are you guys holding. If I didn't check Veeky Forums I would never have known this was a "crash"

This week sucks.

I HAD 1.2BTC 3 DAYS AGO NOW IT'S .68 FUCKING HANG ME

Better question is what are you holding? Post em

Post your holdings, are you all in on NEO?

How about anything from 99% of the coins that are on coinmarketcap? Stop being so smug for no reason.

Recently sold a bunch of XMR for VEN. Both comfy though

1. Link
2. ICX
3. Neo
4. IOTA
5. Aion
6. Cindicator
7. Salt
8. Sumokoin

In that order. For the last week every single one of them has been consistently in the red apart from Neo.

Are you me?

He's showing the past month, which would make anyone look good. Last week shows him pretty much staying at a standstill.

Same happened to me, only invested 450€ but at one point it was about 2000€ but when i got out it was 650€
Coin was NIMFA, learned to watch the depth charts that day

Just hold tight guys. Think in month terms, and not worry about daily/weekly gains.

If anything, this is a great time to buy the dip. Looking at BAT in particular right now.

me too man. me too...

Are you me OP

>If anything, this is a great time to buy the dip
Yep, but I learned today the money I kept aside to buy the next dip now needs to be spent on essential car repairs, feels bad.

GOODBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE

Gets darkest before dawn boys

This is just the beginning, alts are gonna go into total free fall once the real panic starts.

I'm all out, if support here breaks then everything is toast

Maybe, I wonder how much they will fall though. The global market cap was substantially over 800 billion last week and now stands at 645 billion and dropping quickly. It will be interesting to see at what it settles at, it would suck to lose everything.

The market goes up and down. In the long run you'll keep going up. Look at all of the dips and shitty trades I've been through.

Indeed, I'm still up a little over 3x my initial investment exactly a month ago. I got fucked up in last week's crash, lost a third, bought some dips and held, went back up and made some money. Now I'm going down again, but it still not as bad as last week.

Or evidently look at me installing custom firmware to my ps3 I guess...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

did you call the scammer on telegram?

Damn you went from 10000 to 0 and bounced back hard. Thanks for sharing

No I just got so depressed at how much I lost around that time that I deleted my portfolio completely for a while lol, but life went on, and I put in six thousand dollars of my own money. There's a lot of people that have made much more than me that directly invested much less than six grand.

I'm starting to think there is as much skill as luck (timing) for a lot of people in this. Everyone's portfolio seems to have exploded last November.

Started 36 days ago with 600 bucks

What fuck are you guys doing?
Learn to read the charts for fuck's sake.

is this larp? what are u holding fgt??

I saw that trend too. November was a big month for most people

I have 21 different coins and most are NOT even in the top 100.

I use a formula based on psychology and Fibonacci lines.

you have a strange attitude

Just brutal

Yep, no emotions

A lot of money started flowing in then and it went into a lot of shitcoins. Pretty much June through October came down to making really good calls, which I was mediocre at. Every time I made a good trade it was offset by something shitty, or I'd be too late (OMG and walton are both good examples).

I feel you fellow poorfag

>mid Jan 2018
>still not in insider p n d

KEK

Oh right biz has ids. Someone send me some kys

Peaked at 6k, now this

And here I am visibly upset by my 7k drop. I would be fucking livid to see myself down by hundreds of thousands.

Yep

Should we call a psychologist, or just suicide right away?

show me the wae