Anyone noticed coss exchange is loading extremely fast?

Is it just me or anyone else is experiencing this too?

Also all the charts are loading now

duh cuz fucking no one is buying shit, thus less traffic on ther website

also Avada KeDABra

Wheres your "Whales are manipulating the prices" now excuse now. Back down to $1.30. Even whales don't want to hold these.

It goes really bad, coss is scam.

>that grammar
Your pajeet is showing

keked

Just sold all my COSS before it slams even further

HODL, I am down 6k from ATH. Still believing

was at 13k now at 5.7k on folio, HODL, iron hands

HODL HODL HODL you guys say. Whales going balls into this you guys said. Floor is $1.50 - 1.60 you guys said.

I sold my entire stack at $3. Waiting for the floor to arrive so I can nearly triple my COSS. Easy fucking money

Nice.

Yeah, seems like they're continuing to improve it. I've been swing trading all day and barely a hiccup. Occassionally slow chart loads when switching from depth to candles, but otherwise it seems to be working a lot better. Pretty optimistic about the next month.

Angry as fuck right now so sold my 3k in stratis and 1k in bread to buy even more COSS to make back. it surely CANT go lower than this. Prices are better on hitbtc than coss and the website is whaling as usual

i was talked out of selling at that point by all the pajeets here

Prices are better on Hitbtc because the minimum withdraw limit there is huge

this is making big bag holders there sell in total FUD today and this is what is causing the price to go below 1,50

HITbtc is just'n us hard rn

Anons are you bullshitting me? I can't load the site right now and I was able to load it earlier. They didn't really fix anything other than less people were using it. But now I'm assuming everyone who sold and want to buy back are trying to load in.

latency is crazy right now, desu I'd ddos the service right now if I wanted the price to go even lower

Almost everything is way down right now. Seriously, go to CMC and look at the top 100. If you aren't in NEO or GAS you're getting slaughtered right now. So maybe it will go lower. But this isn't just a COSS problem, it's market wide. The fundamentals of the coin haven't changed, and the UI was never supposed to be the silver bullet that shot coss.io to a top 20 exchange. If you believed in the coin 3 days ago then there's no reason to panic now.

I've had it open for like 9 hours, maybe I just logged in while it was under a lighter load. Right now the UI assets are uncompressed and they're being served from the same source as the engine and price update stream apparently. Just let it spin and it will load, and will run more smoothly after that. Make sure you're allowing your browser to cache the site, that will speed up future loads until they get all the issues ironed out.

If it goes to $1 I'm gonna pick up a shitload more

shit color ID is a sign. going all in

If this goes much further I'm gunna buy some more