SK has banned cryptos

This is 100% because of Tether. Go look at the 24hr trading volume, while everything is down Tether’s volume has shot up. Anyone paying attention realizes Bitfinex has been printing USDT’s out of thin air. It was a ticking time bomb. There is a saying that when the musics stops playing, some will hear the music will stop faster than others.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-clarifies-position-on-crypto-regulation-amidst-confusion-in-mainstream-media
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck bye bye ICX. Avoid Korean and Chinese coins. Stick with the Japs.

Everybody is just putting their money into Tether to ride out the storm until S.Korea can stop creating FUD and allow their citizens to trade crypto

So what does tether have to do with this exactly? Or are you some how amazed that retards panicking over fake news are dumping their btc for tether?

Read the article. Why are they publishing pure FUD? No decision has been made, they're just drawing parallels.

Tether coined out of thin air -> increased money supply -> crypto price inflation

cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-clarifies-position-on-crypto-regulation-amidst-confusion-in-mainstream-media
I think it's just a normal correction

lol fucking newfags
koreans are buying up a fuckton of btc rn

Fuck you faggot ass bitch mother fucker stop posting this stupid shit.
Everything is tanking and I can't fucking FUCK

>express

I hope some nigga is gonna rape you

WHY AM I LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC WATCHING MY PORTFOLIO BLEED

maybe because it's a newspaper and thats what newspapers do you fucking idiot.
good news doesn't sell.

Because this is just the beginning.

wtf I'm selling low now!!!

hahaha gtfo with your gay shit

The president made a speech saying there is no ban wtf is this shit?

kek EXPRESS, nice one OP. Besides any article written by a journalist probably has his hand the crypto pot.

keep posting this stuff. i've got no holdings atm.
im going to buy big when everythings at rock bottom.
then i will have a lambo whilst you losers are literally shaking because you can't even BREAK EVEN.

They're literally reposting what has been out for weeks now

keep posting more fake articles faggots

fucking fake fud, retarded news, who could have thought that trump was right...

>tfw i dont own any gook coins or tether

Feels good

>people falling for the same exact fud from last week

MSM is fucking trash

Anyone who says that the articles headline isn't misleading is lying to themselves.

Man fuck all these fake articles,it's like some of you actually want to freak people out and cause them to panic sell and lose money. For anyone who's been around for more than 3 months realizes that this is perfectly normal it's not even that bad we used to have 3 4 5 month long Corrections but God forbid I'm only up like 3000% from then. Weak hands will leave. Strong hands will make money but fuck off with this fud. We all on the same fucking team

Those who laugh are the ones who will win

death is too good for limeys

because none of it was ever real in the first place

Why the fuck are tabloids so popular in england, is it the inbreeding?

Fuck SK, I hope you get rapped by Best Korea soon enough, fckin plastic gooks

but i bought some nice CSGO skins with my fake money

Do you perchance have this website's link for me where I can sell my skins for money? I don't play anymore and have ~£500 worth.

For the 'fake' ETH kind of money.

i dont even know why people still react to Skoreans sperg outs about muh bans.

This. The fact that the money is in Tether means it hasn't actually left the crypto space and it will reenter when the market picks up.

opskins, you can even buy and withdraw with ETH

Oh is OP doing it with crypto now? Nice. Thanks.