TRON TRX

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5GUev89MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post normie butthurts

What a bad coin.

How many normies do you think took out a loan or put their life savings into it?

Im thinking a huge amount. Look at social media hashtags for #TRX #TRON. I made a good chunk of change coming in at $0.03 and selling half stack at $0.22. Now just watching the rest of the stack dwindle down until it stop losses just above my buy price.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Daily reminder Charlie Lee is /our asian/
He came from the Veeky Forums slums of /g/ and Veeky Forums and shilled his coin into coinbase

LTC steady $220

i tried to tell you all that charlie lee always gets the last laugh

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the whale that started the tron dump. He's a master troll

Charlie twisting the knife

MFW I got in at .003USD and sold 3/4 my stack at 20 cents.

got 1000 free tron and sold just below ATH. looking forward to the normie anheros this week

>He came from the Veeky Forums
Sauce?

A lot just look at #tron on twitter

newfag detected. biz came up with the name "litecoin" in a roll trips to name my coin thread, bro.

The normies must be having incredible meltdowns kek

TRX will have the last laugh
cap this
2000 sats incoming, dip, then blast off

blast off why? this was literally a normie pnd

Just wait stupid fuck. Your bags ain't worth shit. Post that pathetic blockfolio of yours pussy. Let's play big bank takes little bank

>tfw set .5 BTC buy orders at 500 and 525
jesus take the wheel

you are literally retarded.

tron was an exit scam to take money from niggers and normies. its going to 0 now

Do you think he genuinely dumped his stash to avoid "conflict of interest"? I don't really trust chink. I have been on /pol/ for a while now.

reeeeeee

This. People still holding their bags of this shitcoin are the most retarded faggots in crypto right now.

Exactly, you won't say shit now. I win motherfucker

Yes, he sold at what he believed to be the ATH of an inflated market because he wanted to help everyone and avoid a conflict of interest.

Stfu dumbass. Just cause you missed the $.002 train to where we are now doesn't mean you can talk shit ok? I'm sorry your pussy hurts man I really do feel bad for all of you. Now fuck off with your $1k bullshit bag that will go to shits

>I don't really trust chink
you shouldn't trust anyone, it's the entire fucking point of crypto currency and blockchain

Angry when confronted with fact: Normie bag holder.

>plebbit

You're a fucking moron TRX was literally a scam coin, you LITERALLY got exit scammed on. Holy shit man the delusional shit you here from TRX people.

What happened? Is this a scamcoin?

There's so many Tronix memes why isn't there a pink wojak Justin?

Hear*

You're a fucking moron, kid. I wouldn't hold this shitcoin for even a millisecond if someone fucking GAVE their bags to me. You're a dumbfuck dipshit, and I hope you kill yourself when this ground-rocketing chinkshit goes to $0, nigger.

My Delta is @ $3.21mm right now, you stupid poorfag nigger. Keep buying shitcoins and staying poor, retard.

LTC is older than biz you fucking faggot

Show me your bags poor fuck. Bet you won't cause you're too much of a pussy to show your $500 investment. You talk alot of shit for a tiny bag my friend

O LAWDY

Cause he won

dude this shit be 10k per coin nigga like that bitcoin my man you hear me

Not sure if this is bait or you're just being an idiot.

Go look up what an "exit scam" is. It's Tron word for word.

>JUSTin

Lmao bullshit mother fucker. I'll be laughing at your poor ass when I make it. 3 million my ass fucking fat fuck. Gtfo and shut the fuck up cause you know I win. I also said to post your bags but you won't pussy.

I said show me your bags pussy. Stay on topic kid. Don't try to runaway now. Be a man

>completely plagiarized code
>entirely platitudinous, meaningless whitepaper
>ugly chink niggerfaggot "CEO" only speaks in generalities and platitudes, never actually explaining anything of significance
>timeline is literally just random Star Trek shit

No, this is totally not a scam, bruh. Totally a legit platform and coin. Totally bro.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

What a nice guy

Jesus Christ, you're one dumb fucking nigger. Have fun being poor your entire life, you abject retard.

This is bait
(You)

I'll be fine. I'm getting my engineering degree next year and cashing out my tron. Have fun working at best buy faggot. No life piece of shit

You just told everyone here you're one big pussy. I win bitch.

nothing exciting in mine right now just the kings at the moment, there's a price for tron but i don't think we're there yet, have better looking chances scribbled down.

I've been working in IB for 7 years, but nice try, kiddo. Go get paid pennies with your shitty engineering degree you fucking nigger virgin lmao.

Christ, I actually feel kind of bad for you. Just remember, if being a nigger loser ever becomes too much, you can always kill yourself, nigger. :)

>the website is in Chinese
of course its a scam man

captcha: NORMAN 1556

your degree and Tron are both gonna be worthless. Convenient

I feel a lot of schadenfreude right now. It needs to go back to $0.003. Tron is a shitcoin even in comparison to iota.
If only ripple also got back to $0.2.

7 years ass. You'll never get to us little bitch. That's what you've always been you fat fuck. So fuck off and for you to say something like that.....damn you have some issues bro. Sounds like life fucked you in the ass and you're just taking it out on me. I'll take it though since I'm sure it makes your pussy feel better.

Better than you with no degree lmao. Get a life fag. "Actually I have a ______ and work at ______" yeah stfu and don't even bother replying with your bullshit. I've won and you know it.

Tronnies in denial taking their anger out on Veeky Forumsbros.

You're one funny nigger, kid.

This is a coordinated FUD by a "discord" group that are trying to buy as low as they can on this dip.

No one cares, Pajeet. Your shitcoin chinkscam is dead.

if tron is going to be its own blockchain what does it matter if its locked?

Literally organized discord FUD and all these weak handed faggots handing over their bags, lol. Edgy faggots thinking they are ahead of the game when really they are getting played by a bunch of pajeets who are buying this shit on sale. The absolute state of Veeky Forums

He sounds butthurt.

TRX faggots are the type of people that get scammed by Nigerian Princes.

Fucking retards with absolutely no sense of reason.

Almost the entire CryptoCommunity agrees TRON is vaporware, its like bitconnect being a ponzi... and sure you can make money on it but its doomed to go into the bin

Angry nignog detected

TRX bagholders are a lot more salty and easier to hate than DGB bagholders. Fuck tronnies.

Win what, you little faggot?
Go back and read through your gay, meaningless little fight. You should be embarrassed getting baited Into an imaginary dick measuring contest on an anonymous chat board.

>TRX faggots are the type of people that get scammed by Nigerian Princes.

fucking lold

Is Tron the pets.com of Crypto?

anyone have the link to the chinese news site where justin sun is being investigated in china for running all these vaporware scam ICOs before moving to the states?

No because it literally never happened Pajeet.

New to the Tron scene. Someone tell me, how did this shitcoin get such a huge following, especially with normans on twitter?

Most accurate statement I've read on Veeky Forums all day.

Because most people are absolutely retards that just follow whoever sounds the most convincing without doing any research of their own.

Crypto has made me realize how smart I am compared to most of the brainlets in this game.

It did happen, you stupid shitcoin scambag holding nigger.

Jesus Christ, Tronfags are some of the most delusional people I've ever come across on the internet; shit is mad weird.

>low price
>catchy name
>viral marketing campaign with justin sun shilling it on twitter and facebook 24/7
>shilling involved fake advertising, during the big pump justin sun was constantly posting a photo of him and jack ma (alibaba together).

alibaba requested justin cease mentioning jack ma and delete all his postings of the photo from his social media

He had a coin that was worth nothing to now worth something and he is a literal billionaire owning majority of the coins

Doesn't matter that it's a scam or anything, he has already made bank off of this shit

Entire crypto market is retarded falling for scams al

Exactly. I honestly cannot believe the level of delusion exhibited by Tronlets, not to mention the almost consensus-denial among them when faced with the evidence that Tron is a complete shitcoin chinkscam. Retarded niggers are dumping thousands of dollars into this literal scamcoin. Shit is mind-blowing desu senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5GUev89MM

this video was viral before being taken down by original uploader.

Fuk me in the ass daddy