Appcoins Moon Mission

>actual product by well known real life company (Aptoide)
>200 million userbase
>detailed roadmap for 2018

Already big announcement coming on Wednesday. Whales are accumulating and waiting to pump. Don't miss your opportunity while the huobi competition is still live.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wednesday this coin is going to be free and pumping but wow this shit has dumped hard... im down 50%

Yeah I was about ready to just start busting up laughing in the gym as I watched the price tank minute by minute. When you look at these massive sell walls it just screams accumulation.

Do your research kiddos, its already been proven that they lied and fudged the numbers for the amoint of users and adoptions of their product they claim

Yeah, just because I download the shit app doesn't mean I use it. I have fdroid on my phone but still mostly use Google play

Exactly. Its garbage tier coin, maybe if it was using google play or apple play store id pay interest.

If you have watched binance today you would've noticed that there were multiple whale walls. dey be accumualting

soon we will be boolin on mars fellas, buy the dip

Nothing is mooning in this correction you NEET

stop the overly commited shilling mission, we see you.

source?
just wondering
i'm hodling a couple hundred APPC right now, let me know so i can have an excuse to sell

it will be back up to 20000 sats within 48 hours

Yeah but so far it doesn't get past it, the wall is always around 21000

I saw it get up to 24000 but that was it

not with that 55 btc wall

lets destroy this wall cunts

Are you kidding? Most people here can only afford like 400 appcoins or less.

lol yeah i'm holding 40k but down 50% as well

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT I JUST WOKE UP TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO COMPLETELY OBLITERATED BECAUSE I BELIEVED YOU CURRY MUNCHING CUNTS
SOON I BREAK EVEN AGAIN IN 5-7 YEARS IM OUT
I THOUGHT BINANCE ONLY NON SHIT TIER COINS

lol

my $1400 investment is down to 900, bought 475 at $3. shit hurts

To be fair, it's not just appcoin, the whole market is red at the moment and we probably won't see green until feb.

nice digits friendo, where do I buy 100k?

I just remind myself that I'm only playing with money I wasn't afraid to lose to begin with, and that eventually if I just laugh off the savage JUSTing tht this coin has dished out to me over the last several days, it'll go back up when the whale games are over and everyone has moved on to other false-moon hype chasing. When that inevitable spike in valuation comes, I'll be ready to sell to the people trying to FOMO in.

HUGE!

Is the announcement on wednesday yeah?

Yes

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WILL YOU FAGGOTS STOP FUCKING LYING EVER MOTHERFUCKING DAY THIS OBVIOUS DISCORD GROUP COMES ON HERE CLAIMING
MOON MOON MOOOOOON
FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE