FRICK U TRON!

BOUGHT 650K TRON AT .10 HOW FUCKED AM I

Nah, you good senpai, hold for 2-3 days.

if we don't get a correction soon we are going to fucking zero. thank god I didn't put too much into this shit coin.

Hi! JUSTin Tronix Sun here. We moon soon coz bigu anauncement nes week.

i sold 75% of my holdings at 537

Nigga we jailbreaking the whole internet tho dude this shit be 10k per coin nigga

hold til Feb. will pump past 1500 sats before then. you'll have time to dump bags or make money

Man we all good. I mean, I'm evening doing some short time trades thanks to the whales being predictable. Then again I didn't put my life savings into this crypto bullshit. Ciao for now x

its going to 1cent by the end of the month, so very

Nice, I think I bought that from you.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

yes sir tron is good investment dear yoy make 10k kisses

Frick Yall. Tron Going 2 Tha MOON

You are quite literally the reason crypto has stagnated and may be dying. Instead of putting your money in get rich quick schemes that are doomed to fail (and have literally already failed) find a real project that will provide some value to the world.

Faggots acting like they are making any money right now with other coins lol Have you seen the rest of the market, faggot? All RED It’s only a loss if you sell. Hold your bags cunt.

You might make it. Sell it the second it goes to .11, unless you're the biggest moron in the world...I surmise you are.

>falling for this chink's extremely obvious shitcoin exit scam

You deserve to lose money, fucking retarded nigger.

this, buy tron while its low, guarenteed gonna hit 50c by June. The coin is 4 months old, it was running before it learnt to walk.

this thread and that other thread

all in NEO you can choke on my chode niggerboy
sick dubs btw

There's suppose to be some big announcements near the end of this month.
It doesn't look good, but IF hype drives the price up then sell instantly... because this chinkcoin is about to die in coming weeks. (die as in going below the line which will make Binance de-list it)

You might be fucking around. But if any other TRX holders are in this thread, now you know.

Like really, how much different does this make?
Admit it that TRX will never reach .2 cent again.
and if it does goes up, the amount of bag holders cashing out is going push this coint value back to the bottom again