LINK buy resistance at 1/3 handle retrace

Guys, this is it. I know cup and handle is a meme, but all the bots set buys for the 1/3 retrace when they identified the pattern. There's massive buy resistance right at .80, the breakout might become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/l/low_volume_pullback.asp
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qofn7/stellar_ripple_co_founder_to_advise_on_protocol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chad singularity
the day the bots became selfaware

I am not seeing a trend reversal yet. Though it does appear it could be so, especially consider this;

investopedia.com/terms/l/low_volume_pullback.asp

How were you able to see that bot activity and draw this conclusion?

>Catalog
why is this thread not on fire?

hes making shit up

Makes sense that whale bought 14BTC/120ETH an hour ago too, clearly the whale did his TA.

That was me! Only in my dreamssss...

I'm not making shit up, at least not intentionally. I only believe TA because I know most traders and bots believe TA which makes it a self-fulfilling prophecy. LINK was falling like a rock until it hit that magical 1/3 retrace where it hit a wall of buy resistance. I don't think it was coincidence.

We will see. I am 100% in link and about ready to give up trading and just ride this out.

some guy in another thread said he was going to buy a bunch and put up his buy wall in 5 minutes.

it was almost exactly 5 minutes from his post.

link is manipulated to shit and back - not sure what to do

>I am 100% in link
I'm 85% right now and drinking myself into no worries rn

Yeah, that's the whale I'm talking about.

can you link the post?

i'll link your fuckin dub a dub dubs

Checked

OP made 3 posts in the thread, last one was him admitting to being a larp. The green candles during this time were people expecting him to deliver.

>Catalog
tonight is the night I realized I'm not smart enough to fuck around on this board.

don't let pajeet get the best of you goy. persevere.

Holy shit link is so fucked and I bought in yesterday.

Honestly, wait it out a week or so. You'll be in great shape. This is the dip.

this, u-unironically..

He was a larper, he ended his post with a pajeet picture and saying "sorry for the larp guys, pic related is your average Veeky Forumstard"

I'm not kidding

Mobius > ChainLink
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qofn7/stellar_ripple_co_founder_to_advise_on_protocol