Anyone here who's in the green right now, generally very good at sensing market patterns...

Anyone here who's in the green right now, generally very good at sensing market patterns, and miraculously wants to help a poor newbie out?
I have Discord if you want to be a nice person and give me genuine advice. Lost about 50% of my portfolio recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im up 10k on the week

help us

help me? kekarek#8017

I don't really care about Veeky Forums and I just clicked on this board because /v/ is having a meltdown about GPU prices but I have to say I find this (corrupt/bill-ified?) evil Mabel & Dipper shit to be annoying.

fuck off nocoiner

Are there any threads where I can take refuge from cryptocurrencies and actually talk business and finance?

I didn't even know this was a pic concerning Gravity Falls. I don't watch the show. I just liked the artwork.

I guess those GPUs you bought will be worth something after you're done posting all your pink wojacks in a year.

there is no rhyme or reason why the crypto market does what it does, there are too many factors and little regulation and oversight to control those factors

all you, the individual investor can do to mitigate your risk and (probably) ensure decent growth is to carefully vet the projects and teams you invest in using a process that can be called "fundamental analysis"

look up "fundamental analysis" for crypto and then take a look at whatever garbage you hold that has gotten dumpstered this week, to see if it meets those criteria for "good fundamentals"

they probably dont

stop chasing shilled coins on Veeky Forums, stop chasing moon missions unless you know what you are doing, do invest in GOOD PROJECTS with GOOD FUNDAMENTALS that have ROOM FOR GROWTH ie not in the top 10 or 20 already, not in the top 50 if you can't help it.

1) if you project is shit it will bleedout during times like these and stay down
2) if your project is already top whatever, it probably doesnt have much room to grow unless a huge amount of money comes into the crypto market as a whole, quickly (not likely in the short term)
3) if your project is good, it will rebound quickly from market troubles

I feel that DBC meets the critiera to keep

I just really can't imagine it failing in the long run

why do you feel that way?

what actually gives you any amount of confidence that DBC does what its team says it can do, or that they will accomplish what they say they want to do?

everything you have is buzzwords and 'tech hype', and the promise that 'this guy is totally a big deal in the ai world!', but I doubt you have even considered the possibility that he really isn't, and that you are being lied to

what do you *actually* know about DBC? what can you *actually* confirm?

My experience with dbc:

I x5'd my dbc investment then got out, because I knew it would pump based on tardhype and then crash. I believe it will do it again, and am considering scooping up a mini stack while it is dirt cheap in a couple more days when it bleeds to 5-10 cents.

I would not hold this coin in the long run. I believe it is a scam, and that the chinks are lying about what they believe it can accomplish.

And have you considered the possibility that DBC is getting ultra-shit on just like every other chink scamcoin without substance, because it might just be another chink scamcoin without substance?

at the moment they can show nothing, DBC has no value beyond speculation, and in a market like this with money fleeing the SOLID projects, a purely speculative shitcoin is not just worthless, but holding it actively loses you money

>Lost about 50% of my portfolio recently.
most people did

Is that a dick or a wooden branch?

You are not part of some victimized group. The people losing value of their portfolio in significant amounts are low-information, low-effort, or just plain stupid investors who decided to keep holding shitcoins after they already proved they were shitcoins.

If you didn't pull out of your shitcoins at a marginal loss after the LAST THREE FUCKING DIPS in a week, when they demonstrated that they CANNOT SURVIVE WHILE ETH/BTC PLUMMET, then I don't know what to tell you.

Deciding to stay in them AGAIN on the FOURTH CRASH after they ALREADY SHOWED YOU THEY ARE TERRIBLE is just plain idiotic.

That being said, you could luck out and your shitcoins could possibly x10 in the next month if money comes back in and floods the alts market. Crypto moves fast and some things are unpredictable. Do what you want, it's ultimately your money and your level of risk you want to accept.

Best of luck.

I think you're talking about it's tail?

Blank stares and dead silence is the response to the best advice you will ever get about crypto.

Fine, you little pissants. Stay poor.

No, I really appreciate the advice. Would be happy to talk on Discord

I've read your posts and found them valuable.

80% fiat atm lol

Buy low cap EtherDelta coins. You are getting in about as close to the ground floor as possible. (with the exception for the ICO) It's pretty hard to lose money there.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

buy ADA. all im gonna say

But adshares and just hold, and you'll get rich you CUNT