Vitalik Buterin just left Fenbushi Capital

HOLY CRAP Veeky Forums THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT!
techcrunch.com/2018/01/15/vitalik-buterin-fenbushi-capital-exit/
>In recent months, Buterin has implored the community to develop product rather than navel gaze as the price of Ether, the Ethereum Foundation’s token, has soared. Ether broke the $1,000 mark for the first time on January 4 2018, up massively from less than $10 per token one year previous.

HE WAS TIRED OF YOUR MEME BULLSHIT, SO NOW HE'S PULLING THE TRIGGER!!!

GET READY FOR A HUGE CRASH

pffpfpfpppffffff

leave so he can work on plasma and scaling
shit fud

This isn't really a terrible thing. Etherium works with or without him and he already said he'd remain as an advisor.

Ethereum is nothing without vitalik

He's a dumb commie who's autistic so he can be a code monkey. Fuck him. He understands algorithms but not human nature. He and his team are going to be the next George Soros types.

Is this why the crash happened?

FUD

>Not realizing by now that you can't excel at every single thing in life

Exactly. He understands algorithms better than you'll ever understand yourself. How retarded are you?

i'm actually unironically hyperventilating and getting extremely anxious over this news holy shit this is not going to be good fuuuuck i need to cum or shit or do something to alleviate these bad feelings aghhhh can you hear it can you hear it can you hear it user the sounds that im making theyre all alkajdldasjklaskl and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he is right though, no one wants to develop anything. There is literally this new internet out there but everyone only cares about their lambo moon missions.

>short ETH
>spam lambo memes and sharting puns
>???
>profit!

>already a millionaire
>whines about muh values and lambos
If I was a millionaire I would probably do the same... but I'm not.

>new internet
why haven't I heard of this, please spoonfeed

Feeling a bit anxious today?

Bitcoin is nothing without Satoshi.

My statement is kinda true though.

Read the actual article. How is this not a good thing for the future of Ethereum?

He hasn't left the Ethereum project. Just Fenbushi.

>This is actually good for Ethereum!

He left chink pnd group to focus on ETH
Nothing wrong there
Worse is those fucks at ETH foundation ashamed for making hodlers rich. Skeleton is definitely one of them.
He got spoiled. Has more than enough dough. SO the next step is power. Power over the poorfags, who will be all equally poor and at mercy of the money skeleton.

Help me understand? He's leaving Ethereum? I thought he's leaving as his advisor role in Fenbushi Capital, what am I missing?

Yes because who cares. Internet is fake bullshit just a time killer. But if these meme coins can be turned into things in real life that matter like lambos, mansions, and being able to provide for your fucking family then that's fascinating to me. Much more so than some "new internet" bullshit that's just a time killer anyways..
Excuse me i have to go. I just sharted myself

Old nees

im in antifa. george soros where's my money!!!!!!

>He's leaving Ethereum?

No.

>he's leaving as his advisor role in Fenbushi Capital

Yes, partly. He's still involved as advisor.

hey's not leaving Ethereum holy cow how are people getting this idea

bcash user can't read and blindly accepts what's pushed infront of him. why am i not surprised?

Satan digits, must be tru

Its actually incredibly inconsequential and will have no impact on ethereum or crypto as a whole. But its Veeky Forums so everyone is larping that this is the ethereum armageddon.

Poor billionaire.
>create ethereum
>wait for dapps to be created
>dapp ICOs with no products
>dapp ICOs where the token plays no role
>billions pumped into vaporware
>not a single useable product

Trips confirm give him the fucking money Soros

go back to plebbit faggot

Money Skelly is going to go into an autistic rage and mint 1T ETH; causing a market crash. He'll later justify it by proclaiming "Ethereum was created for the people and not as a NEET get rich quick scheme!"

Screencap this shit.

sweet
we'll switch over to more stable projects that won't suffer from his autistic inclinations.

Im unironically homeless and I all-in'ed on ETH to pull me out of poverty. If he does this to me I will take my last wagie bucks and hunt money skelly to the ends of the earth.

Instead of whining, why doesn't he figure out how to speed up the network?

>provide for muh family
fuck off normie

Not really, over 60% of portfolio in fiat or usdt/short positions. Only about 10% eth
Just pointing out that your fud is shit and makes no sense

>and immature puns about "sharting"

my fucking sides

Veeky Forums's done it again lads, this Chinese Manga forum truly is the gift that keeps on giving!