Daily reminder that LINK is /ourcoin/ and Sergey is /ourguy/...

Daily reminder that LINK is /ourcoin/ and Sergey is /ourguy/. His anti-hype approach is so that all the annoying Niggers,Women,Minorities,Redditfags, Soyboys, Worldstarfags,Intagramturds and the rest of the shithole population with lower than 125 IQ can't get rich off his genius. God Bless HIm.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

He follows Bernie Sanders and talks about how decentralised currency can let the world's poor transact fairly and free them from oppressive business.

I think you might need to pick another coin, friendo.

Is it too late to buy brother?

It's called being PC and it sells.

Get lost soy boy Sergey is no sjw

Nope. Singularity is real and it will go 3 to 50 quick.

>his anti hype approach

Aka sergey never giving updates and abandoning the project

>SJW
buzzword meme
If you think a philosophy major from NYU doesn't hold genuine personal views you're extremely deluded

Yes keep spreading this. We need more retards to leave.

Does Sergey strike you as the kind of person who would be disingenuous about his beliefs? Do you think that's normal for philosophy majors/visionaries?

He will never hire a Nigger nor a Women. Trust me.

Also Stefan Molyneux studied Philosphy and now he advocates for race-wars

When is the date of his next presentation?

29 days

Thanks user

holyfuck i knew i shouldve bought some while it was cheap

>Stefan Molyneux
He also is a Trump supporter, kind of polar opposite of Sir Gay

He's still young.

Stefan was pro btc and hes not calling for a race war, just trying to save his race.

also Stefan was some drama major lol. Hes a self taught philosopher.

This nigga gon be rich.
And fuck off Stefan loves me you neonazi sad pieces of shit

>T.SirGay

It is cheap. It's cheap up to $10. It's still cheap at $10.

Is it taking a long time for anyone else to transfer eth from MEW to Binance? I really want some more Linkies while they are on sale

Cucklink

>/ourguy/. Hi
post a recent ss LINK is down to 80c you fagoot