I'm a fucking neet sick of my shit life and I want to be like you guys. I want to make good money

I'm a fucking neet sick of my shit life and I want to be like you guys. I want to make good money.

I only have $1600 in my account. PLEASE, tell me what to do. Tell me what to learn so I can begin to become a Veeky Forumsnessman.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Buy eth now during the dip. It's not going lower than this. 5k+ EoY.

invest in Magnalis
magnalis.network

first get a job. this is the only thing you need to do

First thing is don't enter this market right now. Get into an xhange gdax, coinbase, binance or something. Watch the markets and buy a solid coin that is dipping (btc,etc,monero, maybe neo?). Then hold until desired profit.

>800 into NEO
>800 into substratum

basically free money at this point

Go all in on one coin that has a good future, start diversifying once you've hit 30 to 50k. I'm all in on Payfair right now and haven't been affected by the major dips today because it's a legitimately good project

buy 1 in the money call options for next month on Amazon.

thank me later

Buy ICOs, hold, then sell
Don't buy neo or all thstmtop 10 garbage, you will make minimal gains by doing so

Terrible advice

>I want to be like you guys.
We are literally crashing right now, and getting JUSTED, are you sure you want to be like us? lol

lol, all in on a shitcoin

don't listen to this guy

VEN is the next ETH

Do you want the next ETH?

If the answer is no, then you might as well give your money to Confido.

Yeah, a shitcoin that's given me great profit, will give me passive income, and doesn't give a fuck about this dip. Enjoy your x4 gains by this time next year because you're too much of a pussy to gamble.

follow what this user says

Go to trade school. It takes like no time and there are millions of unfilled jobs. Then you can use your comfy weekly profit to dip into crypto.

Are you crypto savvy?

listen to this guy. Hodl for at least a year no matter the fud

Oh I gamble, but I sure as fuck wouldn't go all in on PFR.

That team is nothing but a bunch of freelancers from upwork. They definitely aren't going to pull it off.

I'm confident they will, it's not even that complex of a concept. I'll screen cap this and post it in a year's time or so, whether I fail spectacularly or make it.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I'm getting tired of seeing Pajeet shill this garbage.

Although it is funny, I do think EGAS is a solid buy